關於初中英語對話精選

  情景對話具有多樣性、靈活性、實用性,它既可以作為小學生英語口語教材,也可以為學生課下練習提供幫助。小編精心收集了關於初中英語對話,供大家欣賞學習!

  關於初中英語對話1

  fast talk 花言巧語

  A:One day when we were at a dance, Mary said that she wanted to have a good talk with me.

  A:有一天跳舞的時候,瑪麗說要跟我好好談談。

  B:She was up to no good, I suppose. What did she say to you?

  B:我猜她沒什麼好事,她跟你說什麼了?

  A:She said that she wanted to help me to make a fortune.

  A:她說想幫我賺筆錢。

  B:What did you say? Did you fall for her fast talk?

  B:那你怎麼說?信了她的花言巧語了嗎?

  A:Of course not. I didn't want to be the one used by her.

  A:才不會呢,我可不想被她利用。

  關於初中英語對話2

  fall for... 迷戀上……

  A:Maybe you're right. But in most cases I get sick of people who keep smiling.

  A:也許你是對的,但大多數情況下我還是討厭那些始終微笑的人。

  B:Keeping a straight face may indicate a boredom. But if you fall for someone, I'm sure you will smile to her most of the time instead of keeping a straight face in front of her.

  B:面無表情也許暗示著厭煩,但如果你迷戀上某個人,我相信,大多數情況下你一定會對她微笑而不是神情嚴肅。

  A:I don't have a bone to pick with you on this point. By the way, did you fall for the manager? It seems you had a crush on him.

  A:我不再和你爭論這個問題了,順便問一下,你是不是迷戀上了經理?似乎你已經愛上了他。

  B:Nonsense! Don't fall for anyone.

  B:廢話!你最好別迷戀上誰。

  關於初中英語對話3

  eye ***look at, stare*** 看見

  A:Look!Who is that?

  A:你看!那是誰?

  B:Who are you talking about?

  B:你在說誰呢?

  A:The guy you have eyed for months is coming to our party!

  A:你心儀已久的那個小夥子來參加舞會啦。

  B:Really? It's great! Where is he?

  B:真的嗎?太好了!他在哪兒?

  A:He is talking to the host over there. We may ask the hostess to introduce him to us.

  A:他正在那兒和主人說話呢,我們可以讓女主人把他介紹給我們認識。

  關於初中英語對話篇4

  even up 扯平

  A:Let me see. How much should I pay for you?

  A:讓我想想,我該付給你多少?

  B:Don't think about it.

  B:別想了。

  A:No, this will not do. Let me see.

  A:那不行,讓我算算。

  B:You pay for the taxi and dinner, then to even things up.

  B:你來付出租車費和晚餐,那樣我們就扯平了。

  A:Good idea.

  A:好主意。

  關於初中英語對話篇5

  enter ***come into*** someone's head***主意、計劃等***被人想到

  A:Hi, Mary. It never entered my head that you'd come, What a surprise!

  A:你好,瑪麗,我從沒想到你會來這兒,多讓人驚喜呀!

  B:I'm on a business trip in the city and I've dropped in on you.

  B:我到這兒出差,順便來看看你。

  A:I'm very glad to meet you again.

  A:再次見到你真高興。

  B:Me, too.

  B:我也是。

  A:Is you family fine?

  A:家裡人還好吧?

  B:Yes, thank you.

  B:都挺好的,謝謝你。