關於自責的英語句子口語對話

  英語成績想要提高,就一定要認真學習,小編今天給大家帶來的是英語的口語,學習英語就是要花很多時間的,大家要好好看一看,背一背,這樣才能更快的提升英語成績哦

  一

  1. It’s useless to reproach yourself.

  自責是沒用的。

  2. That dress is just tawdry.

  那條裙子太俗豔了。

  3. Put your own house in order first!

  先拿鏡子照照自己!

  put one's house in order 把家裡的事安排得有條有理;處理好自己的事情,正人先正己

  4. You always claim the moral high ground.

  就你自己是君子。

  high ground ***常指爭論、辯論中的***優勢,有利地位;道義上的優勢,道德上的制高點

  claim the moral high ground 聲稱站在了道德高地上

  5. My leg went into spasm.

  我的腿突然痙攣。

  go into 進入,從事,參加;開始…生涯;深入研究;詳談

  e.g. The sick man went into a coma. 病人進入了昏迷狀態。

  6. I feel so drab.

  真是無聊啊。

  7. He cried in spells.

  他哭一陣停一陣。

  8. It’s historical regression.

  這是歷史的倒退。

  9. I actually have an agenda.

  其實我有事找你。

  10. That was an error of judgment.

  判斷失誤。

  error of judgment 判斷錯誤

  二

  1. That’s an insult to my intelligence.

  簡直侮辱我的智慧。

  2. He looked lethargic.

  他好像無精打采的。

  3. I don’t hold out much hope.

  我不抱多大希望。

  hold out 伸出***手等***,遞出;堅持要求,拒絕妥協;堅持抵抗,堅決頂住;***對…***隱瞞資訊;寄予***希望***

  e.g. He can only hold out a few more weeks. 他只能再堅持幾周了。

  e.g. He had always believed that kids could sense it when you held out on them. 他一直相信,如果對孩子有所隱瞞的話,他們能感覺得到。

  e.g. He still holds out hope that they could be a family again. 他對他們再次成為一家人仍抱持希望。

  4. You got to be wary.

  你得提防著點。

  5. No frills, please.

  不要添枝加葉。

  6. You’re spoiled for choice.

  你挑花眼了。

  be spoiled for choice ***因可選的太多而*** 不知作何選擇是好

  7. No one can spike my guns.

  誰能阻擋我。

  spike sb.'s gun 挫敗某人;破壞某人的計劃;使無能為力

  8. It’s your fond hope.

  你是一廂情願。

  9. You have to grease their palms.

  你得把他們打點好。

  grease sb's palm 賄賂某人,買通某人

  grease the palm of 買通,賄賂

  palm grease 小費,賄賂的錢

  10. She's a wolf in sheep’s clothing.

  她是隻披著羊皮的狼。