簡單英語幽默小故事帶翻譯

  笑話使人們在刻板的生活中感到一絲快意和放鬆,在人們的日常生活中起著重要調劑作用。下面小編為大家帶來,歡迎大家閱讀!

  1:

  A store manager heard a clerk tell a customer: "No, ma'am, we haven't had any for a while, and it doesn't look as if we'll be getting soon."

  一位店鋪經理聽到他的一個店員這樣對顧客說:“不,夫人,這會兒沒有,一時半會兒看來也不會有。”

  Horrified, the manager came running over to the customer and said, "Of course, we'll have some soon, We placed an order last week." Then the manager drew the clerk aside: "Never, never, never say we are out of anything, say we've got it on order and it's coming."

  經理驚恐萬分地跑過去對顧客說,“當然,我們很快就會有的,我們上週訂了貨。”接著,他把店員拉到一邊說:“絕不要和顧客說我們沒有什麼,說我們已經訂貨了而且很快就到。”

  "Now what was it she wanted?"

  “現在你說她要買什麼?”

  "Rain," said the clerk.

  “雨。”店員說。

  2:

  Mother: Freddie, why is your face so red?

  母親:弗雷迪,你的臉怎麼是紅的?

  Freddie: I was running up the street to stop a fight.

  弗雷迪:我剛才在大街上跑,為的是阻止打架。

  Mother: That's a very nice thing to do. Who was fighting?

  母親:這件事做得棒。誰和誰在大家呢?

  Freddie: Me and Jackie Smith.

  弗雷迪:我和傑基·史密斯。

  3:

  There was a customer who came and asked a waiter in a cafeteria: "Oh, tell me, Susan, how do you keep all the flies out of your coffee shop?"

  咖啡廳來了一位顧客,他問這裡的侍者:“哦,請告訴我,蘇珊,你是怎樣將這裡的蚊子趕出去的?”

  So she said: "I just let the flies taste the stuff."

  侍者說:“我只是讓他們嚐了嚐這兒的東西。”

  4:

  "Help! Doctor! Please come quickly! My ten-year-old son has just swallowed a pen!"

  “救命!醫生!請趕快過來!我10歲的兒子剛剛吞下了一支鋼筆!”

  "Ok, I'll be right there. I'll be there in 10 to 20 minutes."

  “好的,我馬上過來。10到20分鐘後我就到。”

  "Good, but...what am I supposed to do in the meantime?"

  “好的,但是...在此期間我該做些什麼呢?”

  "Just use another pen!"

  “用別的筆嘛!”