英語悲傷說說

  很多人會喜歡在傷感的時候發表心情說說,那麼你是否會喜歡英文的傷感說說呢?今天小編在這裡分享一些,希望大家喜歡。

 

  【精選篇】

  Thank you for being unsympathetic, which makes me give up finally.

  多謝你的絕情,讓我學會死心。

  I know I do not leave you, so I utter not a single word.

  我深知我留不住你,所以我不言不語。

  In may, June, finalizing, each rush thing.

  五月,曲終人散,六月,各奔東西。

  When the mood is low, will feel that life is a long wait for death.

  心情低沉時,會覺得人生是一場漫長的等死。

  I excel at many things, but getting over you was not one of them.

  我擅長很多事情,但是忘記你,並不在其中。

  If you are not here, to whom is my happiness gonna show?

  如果你都不在了,我要幸福給誰看。

  And the fear in the heart with obtained after the betrayal.

  最怕在用了心之後 得到的是背叛。

  You are not me, you don't know my loneliness, itas after.

  你不是我,你不用懂得我的寂寞,就當作經過。

  【經典篇】

  One of the keys to happiness is a bad memory.

  想要得到幸福的關鍵之一就是你要學會健忘。

  He misses her, but he missed her.

  錯過只在一瞬,思念卻是一世。

  Luck is a matter of preparation meeting opportunity.

  幸運,其實就是準備遇到了機會

  Love is so short, forgetting is so long.

  愛那麼短,可是遺忘那麼長。

  You never know how much cared, until you lose each other.

  你永遠不知道有多在乎,直到你失去彼此。

  Love are treading on thin ice, but the pain ruyingsuixing.

  愛情如履薄冰,痛苦卻如影隨形。

  Love soaked in paper, deduce sadness.

  愛情浸過紙,演繹憂傷。

  Held your hand, as if threads on your fingers around.

  握過你的手,彷彿餘溫在指尖纏繞。

  【熱門篇】

  Fondly remembers is in the life the most helpless matter, and is base and low.

  懷念是生命中最無能為力的事情,並且卑微

  I only want to you ,it's so simple

  我只想要你,如此簡單

  I like to present myself, I miss our past.

  我喜歡現在的自己,我懷念過去的我們

  Listen,Heart-breaking voice,Is so clear、

  聽、心碎的聲音依舊清晰

  Has 1000 taste only to be able lonely to have one kind of experience actually.

  寂寞有一千種滋味,卻只能有一種體會。

  Every day without you is like a book without pages.

  沒有你的日子就像一本沒有書頁的書。

  Take away love, and our earth is a tomb.

  沒有了愛,地球便成了墳墓。

  No one indebted for others,while many people don't know how to cherish others.

  沒有誰對不起誰,只有誰不懂得珍惜誰.

  There are no trails of the wings in the sky, while the birds has flied away.

  天空沒有翅膀的痕跡,而鳥兒已飛過