九年級英語對話帶翻譯

  在初中英語對話教學過程中,如何合理地處理對話材料,提高學生的英語綜合技能,是每一位英語教師應該思考的問題。小編精心收集了,供大家欣賞學習!

  1

  T:Excuse me, where is the nearest skating palace?

  打擾一下,最近的溜冰場在什麼地方?

  S:Turn left and you will see a bus stop. Wait for bus 4 and get off at the palace.

  向左轉你會看到一個公交車站,坐4路公交在終點站下。

  T:Thanks a lot. I want to rent a pair of skates.

  非常感謝。我想租雙溜冰鞋。

  D:Here you are.

  給您。

  T:When does the palace close?

  溜冰場什麼時候關門?

  D:It stays open the whole night.

  通宵營業。

  2

  A:Good! There's the information desk. How do we get to the 70th Street, please?

  太好了!問訊處。請問我們該怎樣去第70街?

  B:The Northern Line is what you want.

  你們可以坐北線地鐵。

  A:How much is it?

  票價多少?

  B:It's two yuan.

  兩元。

  A:Which way do we go for the Northern Line?

  我們怎樣去北線地錢?

  B:Just go through the No. 8 ticket-barrier over there. A train will be in directly.

  從8號檢票口往前走,車馬上就進站。

  A:I appreciate it. Thank you.

  明白了。謝謝。

  B:That's all right.

  不客氣。

  3

  A:What's the cheapest way to go there?

  到那裡最便宜的方式是什麼?

  B:By subway.

  坐地鐵。

  A:Oh, is that right? Is there a subway station near here?

  哦,是這樣嗎?這附近有沒有地鐵站?

  B:Yes, there is one on the other side of the building.

  有的,這座大樓對面就有一個。

  A:Good.Can I walk through this duilding?

  好的,我能穿過這座大樓嗎?

  B:I'm afraid you can't. You'll have to go out there and walk around.

  恐怕不能。你必須走到外面繞過去。

  A:I see.Thank you.

  我知道了,謝謝。