英語優美詩歌朗誦

  英語詩歌朗誦是讀詩的一種藝術,特點是以富有感情的方法背誦詩文,並將原詩著的感情表達出來,以達到鼓動、感染和激勵群眾的目的。下面就是小編給大家整理的,希望大家喜歡。

  篇1:回憶美好

  When times become difficult ***and you know they sometimes will***, remember a moment in your life that was filled with joy and happiness. Remember how it made you feel, and you will have the strength you need to get through any trial.

  When life throws you one more obstacle than you think you can handle, remember something you achieved through perseverance and by struggling to the end. In doing so, you'll find you have the ability to overcome each obstacle brought your way.

  When you find yourself drained and depleted of energy, remember to find a place of sanctuary and rest.

  Take the necessary time in your own life to dream your dreams and renew your energy, so you'll be ready to face each new day.

  When you feel tension building, find something fun to do. You'll find that the stress you feel will dissipate and your thoughts will become clearer.

  You're listening to Faith Radio Online-Simply to Relax, I'm Faith. When you're faced with so many negative and draining situations, realize how minuscule problems will seem when you view your life as a whole--and remember the positive things.

  當你身陷困境的時候***你有時會***,回想你生命中快樂和幸福的時刻。回想它是如何使你快樂,你便有了走出困境的勇氣。

  當面對重重困難,你感覺舉步維艱的時候,回想你以前是如何堅持到底戰勝困難的最後時刻的。這樣,你就會發現你有能力克服每個障礙。

  當你覺得精疲力盡的時候,暫時離開,讓自己稍作休息。

  從你的生活中多抽出點時間去夢想,重振你的精力,你會完全準備好又去迎接新的一天。

  當你感覺到緊張的壓力,做一些有樂趣的事吧。你會發現壓力在漸漸消逝,你的想法也漸漸明朗了。

  這裡是Faith主持的Faith輕鬆電臺節目。當你面對重重困難的時候,要意識到相對於你的整個生命,這些難題其實是微不足道的,請銘記你生命中美好的東西。

  篇2:The Road Not Taken

  未選擇的路

  Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,

  黃色的樹林裡分出兩條路,

  And sorry I could not travel both

  可惜我不能同時去涉足,

  And be one traveler, long I stood

  我向那路口久久佇立,

  And looked down one as far as I could

  我向著一條路極目望去,

  To where it bent in the undergrowth;

  直到它消失在叢林深處。

  Then took the other, as just as fair,

  但我卻選了另外一條路,

  And having perhaps the better claim,

  它荒草萋葵.十分幽寂,

  Because it was grassy and wanted wear;

  顯得更誘人,更美麗:

  Though as for that the passing there

  雖然在這條小路上,

  Had worn them really about the same,

  很少留下旅人的足跡。

  And both that morning equally lay

  那天清晨落葉滿地,

  In leaves no step had trodden black.

  兩條路都未經腳印汙染。

  Oh, I kept the first for another day!

  啊,留下一條路等改日再見!

  Yet knowing how way leads on to way,

  但我知道路徑延綿無盡頭,

  I doubted if I should ever come back.

  恐怕我准以再回返。

  I shall be telling this with a sigh

  也許多少年後在某個地方,

  Somewhere ages and ages hence:

  我將輕聲嘆息將往事回顧:

  Two roads diverged in a wood, and I,

  一片樹林裡分出兩條路--

  I took the one less traveled by,

  而我選擇了人跡更少的一條

  And that has made all the difference.

  從此決定了我一生的道路。

  篇3:Walking in the Sun

  Walking in the Sun in around and around

  在陽光下來回漫步

  I can believe love at is around

  我相信愛在周圍

  Walking in the Sun in around and around and around

  在陽光下來回漫步

  Walking in the Sun in around and around and around

  在陽光下來回漫步

  And the lander or chorer check to want a stair

  陸地上的人們和做著瑣碎家務的人需要一些幫助

  How too fun the better place

  去更好的享受這好地方

  Every boys and girls are looking for a chance

  男孩子們女孩子們都在尋找機會

  And the music starts to play

  音樂開始響起

  wow........Get to be this way

  用這種方式

  wow........You are one for me

  你是我的唯一

  Walking in the Sun in around and around

  在陽光下來回漫步

  I can believe love at is around

  我相信愛在周圍

  Walking in the Sun in around and around and around

  在陽光下來回漫步

  Look at try for me

  看著我試著感受我

  Walking in the Sun in around and around

  在陽光下來回漫步

  Walking in the Sun in around and around

  在陽光下來回漫步

  Walking in the Sun in around and around and around...

  在陽光下來回漫步

  With two changes together body in the sex

  在愛中兩個身體交纏著

  bady you need tell know me

  寶貝告訴我你的需要

  Every boys and girls are looking for a manner

  每個人都在尋找一種方式

  To remember everyday

  為了紀念每一天

  以上就是小編為你整理的,希望對你有幫助!