經典英文詩歌帶翻譯朗誦

  詩歌本身包含的豐富社會生活內容和藝術內涵,詩歌語言的獨特的美與和諧都使它們具有無窮的魅力。小編整理了經典英文詩歌帶翻譯,歡迎閱讀!

  經典英文詩歌帶翻譯篇一

  展翅高飛

  Close your eyes, open your heart,

  閉上眼睛,開啟心扉,

  Concentrate hard, get ready to start.

  集中精力,準備出發。

  It is almost time to lift off and fly.

  幾乎是振翅起飛的時候了。

  Believe in yourself and you'll fly very high.

  相信自己,你會飛得很高。

  Open your wings, spread them out.

  張開羽翼,展開翅膀。

  This is what flying is all about.

  這是飛行的全部。

  I know you can make it through this test.

  我知道你能通過這個測試。

  Come on now. Do your best.

  來吧,現在。盡你的全力!

  Now that you can fly and soar,

  既然你能展翅翱翔,

  You can enter that successful door.

  你便能進入成功之門。

  You've spread your wings and lifted your voice.

  展開翅膀,放聲歌唱。

  lt's now time for others to make the right choice.

  現在是時候讓別人做出正確的選擇。

  經典英文詩歌帶翻譯篇二

  我長大了

  It was a long time ago.

  那是很多年以前。

  I have almost forgotten my dream.

  我幾乎要忘記了我的夢。

  But it was there then,

  可它仍然在,

  In front of me,

  在我眼前,

  Bright like a sun-

  光亮如太陽--

  My dream.

  我的夢。

  And then the wall rose,

  後來升起了一堵牆,

  Rose slowly,

  慢慢地升起,

  Slowly,

  慢慢地,

  Between me and my dream.

  把我和我的夢隔斷。

  Rose until it touched the sky-

  牆升起直抵天際--

  The wall.

  高牆壁立。

  Shadow.

  陰影籠罩。

  I am black.

  我黑了。

  I lie down in the shadow.

  我撲倒在黑暗中。

  No longer the light of my dream before me

  我再也沒有夢的光亮

  Above me.

  在眼前,在上方。

  Only the thick wall.

  只有厚厚的牆。

  Only the shadow.

  只有陰影。

  My hands!

  我的手!

  My dark hands!

  我黑黑的手!

  Break through the wall!

  捅破那堵牆!

  Find my dream!

  撈回我的夢!

  Help me to shatter this darkness,

  擊穿這黑暗,

  To smash this night,

  粉碎這黑夜,

  To break this shadow

  打破這陰影

  Into a thousand lights of sun,

  打出一千個太陽的光亮,

  Into a thousand whirling dreams.Of sun!

  打出一千個眩暈的夢,啊,太陽!

  經典英文詩歌帶翻譯篇三

  黃水仙

  I wander'd lonely as a cloud

  我孤獨地漫遊,像一朵雲

  That floats on high o'er vales and hills,

  在山丘和谷地上飄蕩,

  When all at once I saw a crowd,

  忽然間我看見一群

  A host of golden daffodils;

  成簇的金色水仙花,

  Beside the lake, beneath the trees,

  在樹蔭下,在湖水邊,

  Fluttering and dancing in the breeze.

  迎著微風起舞翩翩。

  Continuous as the stars that shine

  連綿不絕,如繁星燦爛,

  And twinkle on the milky way,

  在銀河裡閃閃發亮,

  They stretch'd in never-ending line

  它們沿著湖灣的邊緣

  Along the margin of a bay:

  延伸成無窮無盡的一行;

  Ten thousand saw I at a glance,

  我一眼看見了一萬朵,

  Tossing their heads in sprightly dance.

  在歡舞之中起伏盪漾。

  The waves beside then danced; but they

  粼粼波光也在跳著舞,

  Out-did the sparkling waves in glee:

  水仙的歡欣卻勝過水波;

  A poet could not but be gay,

  與這樣快活的伴侶為伍,

  In such a jocund company:

  詩人怎能不滿心歡樂!

  I gazed-and gazed-but little thought

  我久久凝望,卻想象不到

  What wealth the show to me had brought:

  這奇景賦予我多少寶藏,

  For oft, when on my couch I lie

  每當我躺在床上,

  In vacant or in pensive mood,

  或心神迷茫,或默默沉思,

  They flash upon that inward eye

  它們常在我心靈中閃現,

  Which is the bliss of solitude;

  那是孤獨之中的福祉;

  And then my heart with pleasure fills,

  於是我的心便漲滿幸福,

  And dances with the daffodils.

  和水仙一同翩翩起舞。