有關兒童節英文詩欣賞

  美能激智,美能發辭,美能怡情,美能育德。美對兒童發展產生的全方位的功能是無可非議的。小編整理了有關兒童節英文詩,歡迎閱讀!

  有關兒童節英文詩篇一

  i'm practicing telepathy.

  i'm learning esp.

  i'm getting mental images

  like pictures on tv.

  i thought i'd pick your brain a bit.

  i thought i'd read your mind,

  to get the answers to this test,

  but now i'm in a bind.

  i probed your thoughts and consciousness,

  and now i guarantee,

  we both are gonna flunk

  because you're copying from me.

  有關兒童節英文詩篇二

  the more loving one

  w.h.auden

  looking up at the stars, i know quite well,

  仰望群星的時分,我一清二楚,

  that, for all they care, i can go to hell,

  儘管它們關懷備至,我亦有可能赴地府,

  but on earth indifference is the least,

  可是塵世間我們絲毫不必畏懼,

  we have to dread from man or beast .

  人類或禽獸的那份冷漠。

  how should we like it were stars to burn ,

  倘若群星燃燒著關懷我們的激情,

  with a passion for us we could not return ?

  我們卻無法回報,我們作何感想?

  if equal affection cannot be ,

  倘若無法產生同樣的感情,

  let the more loving one be me.

  讓我成為更有愛心的人。

  admirer as i think i am,

  儘管我自視為群星的崇拜者,

  of stars that do not give a damn,

  它們滿不在乎,

  i cannot, now i see them, say

  現在我看群星,我卻難以啟齒,

  i missed one terribly all day .

  說我成天思念一顆星星。

  were all stars to disappear or die,

  倘若所有的星星消失或者消亡,

  i should learn to look at an empty sky,

  我應該學會仰望空蕩的天空,

  and feel its total dark sublime,

  同時感受天空一片漆黑的崇高,

  though this might take me a little time.

  雖然這樣可能要花費一點時間。

  有關兒童節英文詩篇三

  A hippo is bounding around on my head.

  河馬一直圍繞在我的頭部,

  Gorillas are banging on drums.

  大猩猩敲擊著鼓。

  A rhino is charging me full speed ahead

  犀牛承載著我全速前進。

  while a crocodile's eyeing my thumbs.

  然而一隻鱷魚盯著笨手笨腳的我。

  A rattlesnake's winding his way up my side.

  一條響尾蛇纏繞在我的身體上。

  A tiger is sniffing my clothes.

  老虎聞著我的衣服。

  A grizzly just grabbed me, his mouth open wide.

  一直灰熊抓住我,並張開它的大嘴。

  A tarantula's perched on my nose.

  狼蛛棲息在我的鼻子。

  I'm drowning, surrounded by man-eating sharks.

  我掉到了水裡,鯊魚包圍了我。

  An elephant sits on my chest.

  大象坐在我的胸部。

  Yes, that's how it feels when the teacher remarks,

  是的,當老師評論的時候那是什麼樣的感覺。

  "Grab your pencils. It's time for the test."

  “拿起你的筆,考驗你的時候到了。”