初中英語小笑話長一點

  幽默與笑話是人們生活中的精神樂趣,是人們智慧與文化的結晶。下面是小編帶來的,歡迎閱讀!

  篇一

  真是恩愛的一對

  How Sweet!

  喔,真是恩愛的一對!

  Two women friends were having tea.

  兩個女人正在喝茶,

  Said one to the other,

  其中一位對另一位說道:

  "I've been trying to reach my lawyer for a week ... "

  “我已經花了一個禮拜找我的律師,….。”

  "Oh, please don't mention lawyers to me" interrupted the recent widow,

  “哦,拜託別再向我提律師的事了,”那位剛死去丈夫的女人插嘴道,

  I've had so much trouble settling my husbands estate that I sometimes wish he hadn't died! "

  “我在處理我先生遺留的房地產時遭遇到好多麻煩,有時候我真希望他沒死就好了。

  篇二

  別急慢慢來

  Let's Not Be Hasty

  別急慢慢來

  Said the wife to the husband.

  一位妻子對她先生說道:

  "Dear, we just have to get a new family doctor.

  “親愛的,我們必須另外再找一名家庭醫師,

  This is the third time old Dr. Davis gave me the wrong prescription and nearly killed me."

  這已經是戴維斯醫生第三次開錯藥方,差點就要我的命!…

  "Oh, come on. sweetheart, let' s give him another chance. "

  “喔,別這樣嗎!親愛的,再給他一次機會試試看。”

  篇三

  你在哪裡遇到你太太呢

  And Where Did You Meet Your Wife ?

  你在哪裡遇到你太太呢?

  Two acquaintances were in the barber shop getting shaves at the same time.

  兩個熟識的朋友剛好同時在理髮店內刮鬍子。

  After the barbers had finished,

  理髮師刮完他們的鬍子後,

  each man was asked if he would like some after-shave applied to his skin.

  兩人都被問到要不要在臉上抹上一些刮鬍子後所使用的香水。

  "No, no," answered the first man.

  “不,不,”第一個先生說。

  "My wife will think I've been in a whorehouse. "

  “我太太會以為我去過妓院。”

  "Go ahead," said the other.

  “我沒關係,”另一個先生說道。

  "My wife has never been in a whorehouse ! "

  “我太太從沒在妓院待過!”