高頻日常生活英語口語句子大合集

  今天小編為大家整理的是高頻生活英語口語句子,這對大家的英語口語學習很有幫助哦,希望大家可以好好利用起來,下面就讓我們一起來看一下吧。

  1. I think so.

  我想是的。

  2. In a word, yes.

  一句話,是的。

  3. You re perfectly correct.

  完全和你說的一樣。

  4. You got it.

  正是!

  5. I deny that.

  我否認。

  6. That s not what I mean.

  我不是那個意思。

  7. If you say so.

  如果你說是的話,那就是吧。

  8. I m afraid so.

  恐怕就是這樣了。

  9. No doubt.

  確實是這樣。

  10. Your answer is to the point.

  你說到點子上了。

  11. I m doing great.

  我過得很好。

  12. You made my day.

  因為你或你的言語行動讓我一天都很開心。

  13. She s wearing heavy makeup.

  她化了濃妝。

  14. I m starving to death.

  我快餓死了。

  15. She dumped me.

  她把我甩了。

  16. You re the last person I want to see.

  你是我最不想見到的一個人。

  17. Fair enough.

  沒錯,有道理。

  18. Don t take it too serious.

  別太當真/在意。

  19. Look on the bright side.

  往好的方面想。

  20. You have my word.

  我向你保證。

  21. You asked for it!

  是你自找的/都是你自己造的孽啊!

  22. Am I embarrassing you?

  我讓你丟人/尷尬了嗎?

  23. I m as busy as a bee.

  我特別的忙。

  24. Are you with me?

  你在聽我說話嗎對話時引起他人注意力?要不要一起來啊邀請對方一起做某事?

  25. Don t go too far.

  別高興的太早/別想得太不切實際了。

  26. You re barking up the wrong tree.

  你搞錯物件了/你問錯人了。

  27. She s my ex.

  她是我前女友前妻。

  28. You bet.

  當然啦,肯定的表示自己很有把握。

  29. I m gonna throw a party.

  我要辦個派對。

  30. He s a heavy smoker.

  他是個大煙袋。

  31. She s shallow.

  她很膚淺形容以貌取人等。

  32. You piss me off.

  你惹惱我了。

  33. She s showing off again.

  她又在炫耀了。

  34. Just like old times.

  就像從前一樣。

  35. Tell me about it.

  就是啊,可不是嘛!用以迎合對方的話,表示有相同的經歷。

  36. I m positive或直接說positive

  非常肯定。

  37. This seat is taken.

  此座已佔。

  38. Keep it real.

  莫裝逼。

  39. My aunt flo is visiting.

  我大姨媽來了/來例假了。

  40. He always breaks the ice.

  他總能活躍氣氛。

  41. I take that back.

  我收回自己的話用於反悔之前說過的話。

  42. That means a lot to me.

  那對我來說意義重大/是莫大的鼓勵。

  43. You name it.

  你儘管說只要你說,我都答應。

  44. It s a long shot.

  沒什麼勝算/成功的機率不大但還是可以試試看。

  45. What a small world.

  世界可真是小啊。

  46. What s good here?

  點餐時這兒最好吃的是什麼?

  47. What do you think?

  你覺得嘞?你怎麼想?

  48. There you go again.

  又來了!

  49. You ll see.

  以後你會明白的。

  50. Stay out of this.

  別攙和。

  51. Don t be like that.

  別這樣嘛。

  52. You ve gone too far.

  你實在是太過分了。

  53. That makes two of us.

  我也是/我贊同你的想法。

  54. That makes one of us.

  只有你才這樣。

  55. How do I look?

  我看上去咋樣?

  56. Could be.

  有可能,說不定。

  57. Not a chance.

  門兒都沒有,想都別想。

  58. What s with your face?

  你的臉怎麼了?

  59. Nothing personal.

  我沒別的意思不是出於私人恩怨。

  60. It won t be too long.

  很快就好了。

  61. Be realistic.

  現實一點!

  62. Don t be so childish.

  別這麼孩子氣。

  63. Don t make a fool of yourself.

  別丟人現眼了。

  64. Are we on the same page?

  我們想法一樣吧?我們達成共識了吧?

  65. A promise is a promise.

  說話算話。

  66. I m crazy about her.

  我瘋狂迷戀她。

  67. I m in a bad mood.

  我心情很糟糕。

  68. I m not your baby-sitter.

  我可不是你的保姆。

  69. How was your day?

  今天過得咋樣?

  70. Another day, another dollar.

  當一天和尚撞一天鐘。

  71. Mind your own business.

  管好你自己

  72. Right on time.

  來得正是時候/很準時。

  73. Feel free to call me.

  隨時電話聯絡我。

  74. Where were we last time?

  我們上次講到哪兒了?

  75. I m worn out.

  我累死鳥。

  76. I ll get her for you.

  我幫你去叫她。

  77. What s your constellation/sign?

  你是什麼星座的?

  78. One moment, please.

  請稍等。

  79. It drives me crazy.

  快把老子氣瘋了。

  80. I don t get you.

  我沒明白你的意思。

  81. I have gained a lot of weight.

  我發福了很多。

  82. Anytime you re ready.

  只要你準備好了任何時候都可以。

  83. Just get out of my way.

  靠邊兒站/別擋路。

  84. I m totally behind this.

  我完全贊成這個。

  85. Doesn t matter to me.

  跟我沒關係/我無所謂了。

  86. I m taking my time.

  我在靜觀其變。

  87. This is kind of embarrassing.

  這有點難為情/有點囧/有點尷尬。

  88. By all means.

  當然可以同certainly。

  89. We all chipped in.

  我們大夥湊的。

  90. I m not sure I know what you re getting at.

  我不知道你意指什麼。

  91. We re looking into it.

  我們正在觀察。

  92. I need to be by myself for a while.

  我需要一個人靜一會兒。

  93. How about if we split it?

  我們平攤怎麼樣?

  94. That makes sense.

  那樣還說得過去/比較合理。

  95. Things are gonna work out.

  事情會解決的。

  96. You might wanna ...

  開頭表示提建議,翻譯成“怎樣怎樣比較好”。

  97. We made a pact.

  我們說好的/約定好的。

  98. You wish!

  你想得美!

  99. Let s take a short break.

  我們稍作休息。

  100. Spot on!

  說的太對了!

  101. Come again?

  再說一遍?

  102. I ll back you up.

  我會挺你的。

  103. Tit for tat.

  以牙還牙。

  104. Get in line!

  排隊去別插隊!

  105. Sure thing!

  當然!

  106. Don t mess with me.

  別惹我/老子可不是好惹的。

  107. Sold out.

  賣光了。

  108. So far, so good.

  目前還過得去吧。

  109. Bummer!

  真倒黴/真掃興!

  110. Wait up.

  等等哈。

  111. About time!

  是時候了做某事!

  112. You re a badass.

  你個壞蛋。

  113. It s meant to be.

  天意啊!

  114. She passed out.

  她昏倒了。

  115. I m not that bad!

  我沒那麼差吧!

  116. I m low on cash.

  我手頭缺錢花啊/手頭緊啊。

  117. Be right back.

  馬上回來。

  118. You can count on me.

  相信我/你就放心交給我吧。

  119. Buck up!

  振作起來!

  120. Same here.

  我也是。

  121. Deal!

  成交!就這樣說定了!

  122. Do I have to?

  我一定要如此嗎?

  123. Check, please.

  買單啦/結賬。

  124. And?

  還有呢?

  125. Nice try!

  想得美!得了吧!

  126. Cheers!

  乾杯!謝謝啦!

  127. Peace!

  再見!

  128. Bingo!

  中了!

  129. It s on the house.

  免費的。

  130. Still up?

  還沒睡呀?

  131. Easy, man.

  哥們,淡定。

  132. Don t flatter yourself.

  別自以為是了。

  133. What is the fuss?

  吵什麼?

  134. Are you by yourself?

  你一個嗎?

  135. I ll see to it.

  我會留意的。

  136. Call it even.

  扯平了。

  137. So?

  然後呢?

  138. Hold me tight.

  抱緊我。

  139. What s on your mind?

  你心裡在想什麼?

  140. Make up your mind.

  快下決心/做出決定吧。

  141. I m dead broke right now.

  我現在窮死了。

  142. Don t try to strike an attitude with me.

  不要對我擺什麼臭架子。

  143. He s just pulling my leg.

  他只是在開我的玩笑。

  144. Break a leg!

  好運!祝你好運!

  145. You can t break your promise.

  你不能言而無信啊!

  146. Keep a low profile / Keep your head down!

  保持低調!

  147. I don t have time for this.

  我可沒時間跟你瞎攪和/瞎逼逼表某事是浪費時間,或催促趕緊切入正題。

  148. I don t mean to be rude, but...

  我無意冒犯,但是……

  149. Where to?

  去哪兒?

  150. Anywhere but here.

  除了這裡,哪兒都可以。

  151. You won t regret it.

  你不會後悔的。

  152. I ll take the shotgun.

  我坐副駕駛的位置。

  153. She hates my guts.

  她恨死我了。

  154. I made a fool of myself.

  我出盡了洋相/丟盡了臉。

  155. I ll take your word for it.

  我相信你說的話。

  156.This is a touchy subject.

  這是個敏感的話題。

  157. You seem a little jumpy.

  你有點兒神經質啊。

  158. I can t thank you enough.

  我感激不盡。

  159. She s our age.

  她跟我們年紀差不多。

  160. Don t drag me into this.

  別把我扯進來。

  161. Suck it up!

  能忍就忍吧 / 忍忍就過去了。

  162. How could you?

  你怎麼可以這樣對我/這樣做?

  163. Don t rush me!

  別催我!

  164. It s just a setback.

  這只是點小挫折而已。

  165. How could you be so sure?

  你怎麼能這麼肯定?

  166. You just let it happen.

  你就這麼任其發生不管不顧的。

  167. I m beat.

  我累壞了。

  168. What a drag!

  真無聊!真沒勁!

  169. I got fired.

  我被炒魷魚了。

  170. I can live with that.

  我能受得了/接受得了。

  171. Text me when you get home.

  到家了給我發個簡訊。

  172. Need a hand?

  需要幫忙嗎?

  173. It s my call.

  這事由我決定。

  174. You really like playing this card.

  你可真是喜歡用這招啊。

  175. He s getting too emotional.

  他太激動了/情緒化了。

  176. I m trying to spare your feelings.

  我是在照顧你的感受。

  177. I m out of work.

  我失業了。

  178. We should think twice about it.

  我們得仔細考慮下。

  179. The hell you say!

  廢話!胡扯!我不信你的話!

  180. Money is no object.

  錢不是問題有足夠的錢,不差錢。

  181. I d like to make a reservation.

  我想預定房間/座位等。

  182. What s the hurry?

  急什麼啊!

  183. You made a right choice.

  你的選擇是對的。

  184. You re a dead man!

  你丫死定了!

  185. I ll treat you to dinner.

  我會請你吃飯的。

  186. No more worries.

  再不需擔心了。

  187. No funny stuff.

  不要耍花招。

  188. You should burn in hell.

  你真該下地獄!

  189. I won t take no for an answer.

  別對我說不/別拒絕我。

  190. I m going to puke.

  我要吐了。

  191. I m just wiped out.

  我累壞了/筋疲力盡了。

  192. Sorry, I just slipped it out.

  抱歉,我說漏嘴了。

  193. Excuse me for a moment.

  失陪一會兒。

  194. Just leave it to me.

  交給我處理吧。

  195. Don t underestimate anyone.

  不要小看/低估任何人。

  196. You re really something!

  你真了不起/你真牛。

  197. Just have a little faith.

  要有點信心嘛。

  198. Make it quick.

  長話短說/快一點。

  199. Don t kid yourself.

  不要自欺欺人了。

  200. It s made in heaven.

  這是命中註定的。

  201. I got the message.

  我懂你的意思了。

  202. Let s leave this up.

  這事兒先放著別管。

  203. I m on it.

  交給我吧/我來吧。

  204. I m not going anywhere.

  我哪也不去。

  205. She s on the phone.

  她在打電話/接電話。

  206. I should have done this.

  我本該這麼做的但是實際上我沒做。

  207. I ll tell you what.

  聽我說。

  208. Get out of my way.

  閃開/讓開!

  209. Where was I?

  我剛才說到哪兒了?

  210. You do the math.

  你自己想想看。