優美的英文愛情詩

  英文難學,但它的愛情詩真的很美,美到能穿透語言的障礙。下面小編為你整理了篇,希望你們喜愛!

  篇1:《The feeling of love》—borges

  《愛的預感》—博爾赫斯

  Neither the intimacy of your look, your brow fair as a feast day,

  無論是你面容的親切,光彩如一個節日

  Nor the favor of your body still mysterious, reserved and childlike,

  無論是你身體的恩寵,仍然神祕而緘默 一派稚氣

  Nor what comes to me of your life, setting in words or silence,

  還是你生命的延續,留在詞語或寧靜裡

  Will be so mysterious a gift,

  都比不上如此神祕的一個賜予,

  As the sight of your sleep, enfolded,

  像注視著你的睡夢,攏在,

  In the vigil of my arms。

  我懷抱的守夜之中。

  篇2:《A red, red rose 》— Robert burns

  《一朵紅紅的玫瑰》—羅伯特·彭斯

  O my luve is like a red, red rose,

  啊,我的愛人象紅紅的玫瑰,

  That‘s newly sprung in June;

  在六月裡開放;

  O my luve is like the melodie,

  啊,我的愛人象一支樂曲,

  That’s sweetly played in tune.

  樂聲美妙、悠揚。

  As fair thou art, my bonnie lass,

  你那麼美,漂亮的姑娘;

  So deep in luve am I;

  我愛你那麼深切;

  And I will luve thee still, my dear,

  我會永遠愛你,親愛的,

  Till a‘ the seas gang dry.

  一直到四海涸竭。

  Till a’ the sea gang dry, my dear,

  直到四海涸竭,親愛的,

  And the rock melt wi´ the sun;

  直到太陽把岩石消融!

  And I will luve thee still, my dear,

  我會永遠愛你,親愛的,

  While the sands o‘ life shall run.

  只要生命無窮。

  And fare thee weel, my only luve,

  再見吧,我唯一的愛人,

  And fare thee weel a while;

  再見吧,小別片刻;

  And I will come again, my luve,

  我會回來的,我的愛人,

  Tho’s it were ten thousand mile!

  即使萬里相隔!

  篇3:《Sonnet 18》—Shakespeare

  《第18首 十四行詩》—莎士比亞

  Shall I compare thee to a summer's day?

  我想將你比作迷人的夏日,

  Thou art more lovely and more temperate:

  但你卻更顯可愛和溫存:

  Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May,

  狂野之風摧殘著五月蓓蕾的柔媚,

  And summer's lease hath all too short a date:

  也一天天消逝著夏日的歸期:

  Sometime too hot the eye of heaven shines,

  蒼天的明眸偶然瀉出璀璨,

  And often is his gold complexion dimm'd;

  卻難以輝映他暗淡的容顏;

  And every fair from fair sometime declines,

  一切明媚的色彩漸已消褪,

  By chance or nature's changing course untrimm'd;

  過程是如此蒼白;

  But thy eternal summer shall not fade,

  然而你卻如永恆之夏,

  Nor lose possession of that fair thou owest;

  所有的美好永遠也不會改變;

  Nor shall Death brag thou wander'st in his shade,

  就連死神也不敢對你囂張,

  When in eternal lines to time thou growest:

  因你將永生於不朽的詩篇:

  So long as men can breathe or eyes can see,

  只要世人一息尚存,

  So long lives this and this gives life to thee.

  你將和這詩篇永駐人間。

  

1.經典英文愛情詩

2.世界上最美的英文情詩

3.泰戈爾優美愛情詩英文

4.最美的英文愛情詩閱讀

5.優美英文情詩