小學四年級英語小笑話故事

  笑話一般比較短小,喜劇性很強,普遍存在於人們的日常生活中。笑話的娛樂作用可以減輕人的心理壓力,促進身體健康。小編分享,希望可以幫助大家!

  :你的雙手得拿禮物啊

  The notorious cheap skate finally decided to have a party.

  一個出了名的吝嗇鬼終於決定要請一次客了.

  Explaining to a friend how to find his apartment,he said,"Come up to 5M and ring the doorbell with your elbow.

  他在向一個朋友解釋怎麼找到他家時說:“你上到五樓,找中間那個門,然後用你的胳膊肘按門鈴.

  When the door open,push with your foot."

  門開了之後,再用你的腳把門推開.”

  "Why use my elbow and foot?"

  “為什麼要用我的肘和腳呢?”

  "Well,gosh," was the reply,"You're not coming empty-hangded,are you?

  “你的雙手得拿禮物啊.天哪,你總不會空著手來吧?”吝嗇鬼回答.

  :裡面裝點東西就會好的

  A schoolboy went home with a pain in his stomach. Well, sit down and eat your tea, said his mother. Your stomach's hurting because it's empty. It'll be all right when you've got something in it.

  Shortly afterwards Dad come in from the office, complaining of a headache.

  That's because it's empty, said his bright son. You'd be all right if you had something in it.

  一個男孩放學回家時,覺得肚子痛。來,坐下,吃點點心,媽媽說,你肚子痛是因為肚子是空的。吃點東西就會好的。

  一會兒,男孩的爸爸下班回家了,說是頭痛。

  你頭痛是因為你的腦袋是空的,他那聰明的兒子說,裡面裝點東西,就會好的。

  :這是一隻多麼可愛的烏龜

  Three turtles decided to have a cup of coffee.

  三隻烏龜決定去喝咖啡。

  Just as they got into the cafe, it started to rain.

  它們剛到咖啡店的門口,就下起雨來。

  The biggest turtle said to the smallest one, " Go home and get the umbrella."

  於是最大的那隻烏龜對最小的烏龜說,“你回家去取傘吧。”

  The little turtle replied, "I will, if you don't drink my offee."

  最小的烏龜說,“如果你們不把我的咖啡喝了,我就去。”

  "We won't," the other two promised.

  “我們不喝,”另外兩隻烏龜答應說。

  Two years later the big turtle said to the middle turtle, "Well, I guess he isn't coming back, so we might as well drink his coffee."

  兩年後,大烏龜對中烏龜說,“好吧,我猜他肯定不回來了,我們可以把它的咖啡喝掉了。”

  Just then a voice called from outside the door, "If you do, I won't go."

  正在這時,一個聲音從門外傳來,“你們要是喝了,我就不去。”