好聽簡短的英語笑話大全

  笑話可能只是文字遊戲,但有時它在人們解決生活中的困惑時起著重要作用。小編整理了簡短的英語笑話,歡迎閱讀!

  簡短的英語笑話篇一

  好訊息

  Halfway between New York City and Washington, D.C.,]the train's engine fell silent.

  在紐約至華盛頓的半路上,火車的引擎突然沒聲兒了。

  "I've got good news and bad news," the conductor announced.

  “我有好訊息和壞訊息宣佈”列車長通過廣播說。

  "The bad news is we lost power."My fellow passengers groaned.

  “壞訊息是我們失去動力了” 同車的乘客們不禁抱怨了起來。

  "The good news,"he added, "is we weren't cruising at 30,000 feet."

  “至於好訊息”,他補充說,“是我們沒有在3萬英尺上巡航”。

  簡短的英語笑話篇二

  油是免費的

  I stopped at a fast food restaurant recently.

  有一次我走進一家快餐店,

  I was fascinated by a sign which offered Fat Free French Fries.

  被一個標誌牌吸引了,上面寫著“無油薯條”。

  I decided to give them a try.

  我打算嚐嚐,

  I was dismayed when the clerk pulled a basket of fries from the fryer which were dripping withfat.

  但是看到服務員從鍋裡撈出的一籃薯條沾滿了油,真是嚇了我一大跳。

  He filled a bag with these fries and put them in my order.

  他給我裝了一袋,賬單上顯示出價錢。

  "Just a minute!" I said. 'Those aren't fat free." "Yes, they are. We only charge for thepotatoes.... The fat is free!"

  “等會兒,”我說,“這不是無油的?”“是的,我們只對薯條收費,油是免費的!”

  簡短的英語笑話篇三

  墓地驚魂

  One dark night two guys were walking home after a party and decided to take a shortcutthrough the cemetery.

  一個漆黑的夜晚,兩個小夥子參加完聚會,決定抄近路穿過一片墳地走回家。

  When they got to about the middle of the graveyard they were startled and stopped moving.There was this terrifying noise, "TAP-TAP-TAP" coming from the shadows.

  走到墳地的中間,從陰暗處傳出來恐怖的“嗒、嗒、嗒”聲音,嚇得他們再也走不動了。

  Trembling with fear, they spotted an old man with a hammer and chisel, chipping away at oneof the headstones.

  渾身顫抖著,他們發現有個老人正拿著榔頭和鑿子鑿一塊墓碑。

  "Holy cow, Mister," one of them said after catching his breath.

  “噢,主啊,”其中一個屏住呼吸說,

  "You SCARED us half to death. We thought you were a GHOST! What are you doing workinghere so late at night?"

  “你嚇死我們了,我們還以為你是鬼了。這麼晚了你在這幹什麼呢?”

  "Those fools!" the old man grumbled. "They misspelled my name!!"

  “這些傻瓜!”老人抱怨說,“他們拼錯了我的名字!”