餐桌禮儀的英文句子

    在中國及世界的許多國家,吃是一種文化。每個國家的飲食用餐習俗也大相近庭,如果你經常跟外國人打交道,那麼你就要懂。下面小編就為大家整理了關於,希望能夠幫到你哦!

  

  1.是否可介紹一家附近口碑不錯的餐廳?

  Could you recommend a nice restaurant near here?

  2.我想去一家價位合理的餐廳。

  I want a restaurant with reasonable prices.

  3.我想去一家不會吵雜的餐廳。

  I'd like a quiet restaurant.

  4.我想去一家氣氛歡樂、活潑的餐廳。

  I'd like a restaurant with cheerful atmosphere.

  5.是否可建議這一類的餐廳?

  Could you recommend that kind of restaurant?

  6.此地餐廳多集中在那一區?

  Where is the main area for restaurants?

  7.這附近是否有中國餐廳?

  Is there a Chinese restaurant around here?

  8.這附近是否有價位不貴的餐廳?

  Are there any inexpensive restaurants near here?

  9.你知道現在那裡還有餐廳是營業的嗎?

  Do you know of any restaurants open now?

  10.我想嘗試一下當地食物。

  I'd like to have some local food.

  11.最近的義大利餐廳在那裡?

  Where is the nearest ltalian restaurant?

  12.Pull out chairs to seat the women when you are eating together.

  進餐時幫助女士入座。

  13.Do not sit down before all the ladies are seated.

  在女士未入座之前不要搶先入座。

  14.Pull your chair up and sit clos

  e to the table after sitting down.

  入座後將椅子靠近餐桌。

  15.It is customary to say grace before the meal begins in many Christian homes. Watch the host or hostess. If they bow their heads, join them.

  很多基督徒家庭進餐前有禱告的習慣。注意觀察主人或主婦,如果他們低下頭去,你也應隨從他們。

  16.When the hostess takes her napkin, open your napkin in half and lay it across your lap.

  女主人拿起餐巾時,你也應拿起餐巾,開啟一半,攤放在膝蓋上。

  17.When eating with silverware, begin from the outside piece, then knife and fork for the second course and so on. The pieces closest to the plate are for the last course.

  使用餐具吃飯時,首先從最外側開始,刀和叉是用來吃第二道菜及以後的菜的。最靠近盤子的餐具要留到最後用。

  18.When having soup, move the spoon away from you to spoon out the soup. When a little remains, you may raise slightly the side of the bowl close to you.

  用匙舀湯時,匙要從裡往外舀。湯快喝完了時,可將湯盤近身一側抬高一點。