生活實用的英語對話

  想要學習一些實用的生活英語口語對話,下面小編為大家帶來,希望對你有所幫助!

  1:

  A: Hello!

  A:你好。

  B: Oh, hi!

  B:哦,你好。

  A: Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Tom.

  A:請允許我介紹一下自己,我叫湯姆。

  B: Pleased to meet you. My name is Alice. Did you just move in next door?

  B:很高興見到你,我叫愛麗斯。你剛搬進隔壁嗎?

  A: Yes, I did. Have you lived here long?

  A:是的,你住在這裡很久了嗎?

  B: Me? I guess so. I've lived here for about six years now. Have you lived in America very long?

  B:我嗎?我想是的,到現在有六年了,你住在美國很久了嗎?

  A: No, not really. When I left Vietnam, I came to America and I lived with a cousin in Dallas for two years. Where do you work, Alice?

  A:不是很久,我離開越南後就來到了美國,和一個表兄在達拉斯住了兩年。愛麗斯,你在哪裡工作?

  B: I teach mathematics at a college. What do you do?

  B:我在一年大學教數學,你是做什麼工作的?

  A: I am an accountant at a company.

  A:我是一家公司的會計。

  B: Well, Tom. It's good to meet you. I have to go now. I am teaching a class this evening, and I need to get to the college.

  B:哦,湯姆,很高興見到你,我不得不走了。我今晚有課,我得趕緊去學校。

  A: It's nice meeting you too, Alice.

  A:我也很高興見到你,愛麗斯。

  B: See you around!

  B:改天見!

  A: Goodbye, Alice.

  A:再見,愛麗斯!

  2:

  A: Why do you look so gloomy? What are you looking for?

  A:你怎麼看起來這麼沮喪?在找什麼呢?

  B: My dissertation. I put it somewhere last night and I can't find it now.

  B:我的學位論文,我昨天晚上把它放在某個地方,現在找不到了。

  A: Did you finish typing yesterday?

  A:你昨天把它打完了嗎?

  B: Yes, I kept on typing it until midnight, but it is lost.

  B:是的,我一直打到半夜,但現在它不見了。

  A: Don't worry about it. It must be somewhere in your room. Let's see where you put it. Have you searched your drawers and the desk?

  A:別擔心,它肯定是在你房間的某個地方,我們來看看你可能把它放到哪兒,你找過抽屜和桌子了嗎?

  B: Yes, but there is nothing inside the drawers or on the desk.

  B:是的,但抽屜裡和桌子上都沒有。

  A: How about the shelf?

  A:架子上呢?

  B: I've searched everywhere. Where on earth did I put it?

  B:我哪兒都找遍了,我到底把它放到哪兒呢?

  A: Don't get upset over it. At least you have another week to go.

  A:別煩,至少你還有一個星期呢。

  B: I have been working on it for a whole month and it's too late to write another. Just think of all my hard work that goes for nothing. How could I do such a thing?

  B:我已經花了整整一個月的時間在這上面,現在再寫一篇太遲了,想想我的努力毫無結果,我怎麼能幹這種事?

  A: Cheer up! What I meant was that you can find it sometime during a week. There is no need to write a new one. Oh, what's this? Is this your dissertation?

  A:高興點,我的意思是你在這周內一定能找到它,沒有必要寫篇新的。噢,這是什麼?這是你的畢業論文嗎?

  B: Let me see. Yes, that's it. Where did you find it?

  B:讓我瞧瞧,是的,就是它。你在哪兒找到的?

  A: You’ve put it among these journals.

  A:你把它和這些期刊放在一起了。

  B: My poor memory. Thank you very much.

  B:我的記性真差,太謝謝你了。

  3:

  A: I'd like to meet you again sometime.

  A:我希望還能再見到你。

  B: That would be great. Actually, can I get your phone number, Ella? That's assuming you don't mind if I call you sometime.

  B:那就太好了,那麼你能把電話號碼給我嗎,愛拉。假如你不介意我給你打電話。

  A: Anytime. You can reach me at 5558929.

  A:什麼時間都可以,你打5558929就能找到我。

  B: Ok, got it. I will call you sometime next week.

  B:好的,知道了,下星期我會打給你。

  A: Fine.

  A:好的。

  B: It's time to go. Bye, Ella. Hope to see you soon.

  B:到時間了,再見,愛拉。希望很快能見到你。

  A: Bye, Jason.

  A:再見,傑森。