英語散文優秀閱讀

  英語的作文是英語考試很重要的,小編今天給大家整理了英語的文摘,要加強寫作能力,就要多看優秀英語的優美文章哦,才會更快的提升英語成績哦,有需要的同學可以收藏起來哦,大家快點行動起來吧

  我已經準備好愛你

  Sometimes it takes adverse conditions

  for people to reach out to one another

  有時需要逆境

  人們才能彼此靠近

  Sometimes it takes bad luck

  for people to understand their goals better

  有時需要厄運

  人們才能更清楚自己的目標

  Sometimes it takes a storm

  for people to appreciatethe calm

  有時需要暴風雨

  人們才能珍惜寧靜

  Sometimes it takes being hurt

  for people to be more sensitive to feelings

  有時需要受到傷害

  人們才能對感情多一份敏感

  Sometimes it takes doubt

  for people to trust oneanother

  有時需要懷疑

  人們才能信任彼此

  Sometimes it takes seclusion

  for people to find out who they really are

  有時需要獨處

  人們才能發現真實的自我

  Sometimes it takes disillusionment

  for people to become informed

  有時需要醒悟

  人們才能明智

  Sometimes it takes feeling nothing

  for people to feel everything

  有時需要毫無感覺

  人們才能感受萬物

  Sometimes it takes our emotions and feelingsto be completely penetrated

  for people to open up to love

  有時需要我們的情感和知覺

  全被浸透

  人們才能敞開心扉體驗愛

  I have gone through many of these things

  and I now know that

  我已歷經這種種心路歷程

  所以現在我知道

  not only am I ready to

  love you

  but I do

  我不僅已準備好

  愛你

  我是的的確確愛你

  別再忽略那些想法

  Are You Ignoring That Little Thought

  你在忽略那些小想法嗎?

  What happened to that brilliant idea that you once had? Did you ignore it because you thought that it was just a little thought ?

  你曾經想到過的那個非凡的主意後來怎樣了? 你是否因為覺得那只是個小小的念頭而將其忽略了呢?

  Have you ever considered what that little thought would have become if you had acted on your instincts or if you had paid more attention to it ?

  你是否考慮過, 如果你依照直覺行事,或是多用點心,當初那個小小的念頭將會變成怎樣?

  Imagine a scenario ,where you are sitting at home watching television or reading a book , suddenly a light buld is turned on in the dark tunnel of your mind as a thought or an idea crosses your mind . The thought catches your attention but seems so meaningless and you are tempted to discard it , but wait a minute !

  想像這樣一個場景:你正坐在家裡看電視或看書,一個想法或念頭閃過腦際,令你眼前一亮, 豁然開朗。這個想法雖然令你心中為之一動,但卻似乎毫無意義,於是你打算放棄它。但是請等一下!

  That thought could be the potential beginning of the success you have so mush yearned for . As the thought crosses your mind . your senses become alert and you suddenly see a possibility , a realization , a solution , a conclusion , or find the answer to a problem whose solution has long eluded you .

  那個想法可能就是你渴望已久的潛在的成功起點 。當它在你頭腦中閃過時,你的思維變得敏銳起來,你突然看到了一種可能性、一種想法的實現、一個解決方案、一個結論,或是找到讓你困惑已久的問題的答案。

  It is almost as if a divine being has whispered the perfect solution into your ear or awakened your sences to a reality thereby bringing illumination to your life . It is like finding the last piece of jigsaw puzzle.

  這就像是一位聖人在你耳邊低語,告訴你最佳的解決方案, 或者將你的思維喚回到現實,從而給你的人生帶來光明。這就像是找到智力拼圖的最後一塊一樣。

  This becomes an AHA moment and everything freezes around you as you excitedly try to grasp the practicality of that little but powerful thought .

  這將成為一個令人驚喜的時刻。當你滿心激動,努力領會那個不起眼但非常有用的想法的實用性時, 周圍的一切都好像靜止了。

  Your self-confidence and enthusiasm increase as you become conscious of the great possibilties that can arise if that little thought is acted upon . This becomes the moment to build upon that thought and to write down any ideas that are streaming from that little thought for later review .

  當你意識到,如果實踐那個小小是想法,就會產生極大的可能性時,你的自信心就會增強,熱情也會高漲。此時,你要以那個小小的想法為基礎,記下由其激發出的所有念頭,以便日後回顧。

  Seemingly meaningless little thought or ideas when acted upon have a potential to explode into great projects .

  看似無足輕重的小想法或念頭一旦得以實施,就具有演變成偉大事業的潛能。

  Many successful projects have been born from the little positive thoughts that were carefully nurtured and recognized as tickets to great things .

  許多成功的事業都源於那些得到精心孕育的積極的小想法,這些想法被看作是走向輝巨集事業的敲門磚。

  You may have heard people say many times that it just came to me in a flash moment , a small idea or seemingly meaningless thought may cross your mind about something you have been planning to accomplish .

  你可能聽別人多次說過:我瞬間有了那個想法。閃念之間,一個與你一直計劃實現的事情有關的小點子或看似毫無意義的想法,就可能會在你腦中閃過。

  Don't waste an opportunity to act on a potenntially brilliant idea . You don't have to wait for a major peers in order for a major idea , a master stratety , or approval from your peers in order for you to act on that little thought .

  不要浪費任何一個實踐某個充滿潛力的非凡念頭的機會。你不必為了實踐那個小念頭而等待大主意、總體規劃的出現,或是等待同伴的贊同。

  That little thought or idea is the beginning of great things if you decide to follow it thought .

  如果你下定決心堅持到底,那個小小的想法或念頭就會是你成就偉大事業的開始。