英語兒童睡前優秀小故事

  英語睡前故事目的在於哄孩子睡覺,並且對孩子進行教育和引導,有助於培養孩子的閱讀情趣,小編今天就給大家整理了英語的小故事,有興趣的可以收藏閱讀一下

  Little mouse***小老鼠***

  It’s a sunny day. A little mouse wants to go out and play.

  這是一個晴朗的一天。一隻小老鼠想要去外面玩

  But he is afraid of the cat . so he peeks and peeks.

  但是它害怕貓。 所以左看看右看看

  He peeks to the left and peeks to the right.

  它左邊又看右邊

  Suddenly, the mummy mouse shouts.

  突然,老鼠媽媽叫道:

  “watch out! Watch out! The cat is here , the cat is here.”

  “小心!小心! 貓在這裡,貓在這裡”

  萬聖節故事

  One story about Jack, an Irishman, who was not allowed into Heaven because he was stingy with his money. So he was sent to hell. But down there he played tricks on the Devil ***Satan***, so he was kicked out of Hell and made to walk the earth forever carrying a lantern.

  Well, Irish children made Jack's lanterns on October 31st from a large potato or turnip, hollowed out with the sides having holes and lit by little candles inside. And Irish children would carry them as they went from house to house begging for food for the village Halloween festival that honored the Druid god Muck Olla. The Irish name for these lanterns was "Jack with the lantern" or "Jack of the lantern," abbreviated as " Jack-o'-lantern" and now spelled "jack-o-lantern."

  The traditional Halloween you can read about in most books was just children's fun night. Halloween celebrations would start in October in every elementary school.

  關於萬聖節有這樣一個故事。是說有一個叫傑克的愛爾蘭人,因為他對錢特別的吝嗇,就不允許他進入天堂,而被打入地獄。但是在那裡他老是捉弄魔鬼撒旦,所以被踢出地獄,罰他提著燈籠永遠在人世裡行走。

  在十月三十一日愛爾蘭的孩子們用土豆和蘿蔔製作“傑克的燈籠”,他們把中間挖掉、表面上打洞並在裡邊點上蠟燭。為村裡慶祝督伊德神的萬聖節,孩子們提著這種燈籠挨家挨戶乞討食物。這種燈籠的愛爾蘭名字是“拿燈籠的傑克”或者“傑克的燈籠”,縮寫為Jack-o'-lantern 。

  現在你在大多數書裡讀到的萬聖節只是孩子們開心的夜晚。在小學校裡,萬聖節是每年十月份開始慶祝的。孩子們會製作萬聖節的裝飾品:各種各樣桔紅色的南瓜燈

  We are friends***我們是朋友***

  Tommy is turtle. He has no daddy, no mummy and no friends.

  Tommy 是一隻烏龜。他沒有爸爸、媽媽和朋友。

  He is crying. A bird comes. She says: “I can fly. Let’s fly!”

  他在哭。一隻小鳥過來了。她說:“我會飛,讓我們一起飛吧。”

  Tommy says: “ no,no, I can’t fly!”

  Tommy 說:“不,不,我不會飛。”

  A rabbit comes. He says: “ I can jump. Let’s jump!”

  一隻兔子過來了。他說:“我會跳。讓我們一起跳吧。”

  Tommy says: “no, no. I can’t jump!”

  Tommy說:“不,不。我不會跳。”

  A monkey comes. He says:“I can climb the tree. Let’s climb the tree!”

  一隻猴子過來了。他說:“我會爬樹。讓我們一起爬樹吧。”

  Tommy says: “ no, no. I can’t climb the tree!”

  Tommy說:“不,不。我不會爬樹。”

  A duck comes. He says: “I can swim. Let’s swim!”

  一隻鴨子過來了。他說:“我會游泳,讓我們一起游泳吧!”

  Tommy smiles: “ we are friends!”

  鴨子笑了:“我們是朋友!”