小學生英語幽默小故事欣賞

  小朋友英語作文水平不好的話可以讓他多多看看英語小故事,小編今天就給大家整理了英語的小故事,大家一起學習一下吧

  CleverBobby

  聰明的博比

  Brownwasveryproudofhisyoungson.Oncehewastalkingtoavisitor,tellingthemanhowcleverhissonwas.

  布朗非常欣賞他的小兒子。一次他和一位客人聊他的兒子有多聰明。

  "Theboyisonlytwoyearsold,"hesaid,"andknowsallanimals.He'sgoingtobeagreatnaturalist.Here,letmeshowyou."

  布朗說:“他只有兩歲,就認識所有的動物了。他長大一定會是一個出色的自然學家。來,我讓你看看。”

  Hetookabookofnaturalhistoryfromthebookshelf,placedBobbyonhisknee,openedthebookandshowedhimapictureofagiraffe.

  他從書架上拿下一本自然書,把博比抱到膝上,開啟書。指著一張長頸鹿的畫片。

  "What'sthat,Bobby?"

  “博比,這是什麼?”

  "Horsey,"saidBobby.Nextofatigerwasshown,andBobbysaid,"Pussy."ThenBrownshowedBobbyapictureoflion,andBobbysaid,"Doggy."Andwhenapictureofachimpanzeewasshown,Bobbysaid,"Daddy!"

  “馬馬,”博比回答。他又指了一張老虎的畫片,博比回答說:“貓咪。”然後布朗又指了一張獅子的畫片,博比說:“狗狗。”他又指了一張黑猩猩的畫片,博比說:“爸爸!”

  I Don’t Want to Walk Home

  我不想走回家

  Tom is a very old man. After dinner, he likes walking in the street. And he goes to bed at seven o’clock.

  湯姆是一位老人,他喜歡在晚飯後到大街上散步,在7點回來睡覺。

  But tonight, a car stopped at his house. A policeman helps him get out. He tells Tom’s wife, “The old man couldn’t find his way in the street. He asked me to take him in the car.”

  但是,今天晚上一輛小汽車停在他家門前,湯姆在一位警察的幫助下走下汽車。警察告訴湯姆的妻子:“這位老人在街上迷路了,他讓我用汽車送他回來。”

  After the policeman leaves there, his wife asks, “Tom, you go to the street every night.But tonight you can’t find the way, what’s the matter?”

  警察走後:“湯姆,你每天都到那條街上散步,但是今天你迷路了,你怎麼了?”

  The old man smiles like a child and says, “I couldn’t find my way? I didn’t want to walk home.”

  這位老人像孩子般的笑道:“我迷路了?我是不想走路回家。”

  Are Flies Yummy?蒼蠅好吃嗎?

  Tony and his father are eating dinner.

  託尼正和他爸爸一起吃晚餐。

  Suddenly Tony asks his father, “Dad, are flies yummy?”

  突然,託尼問他的爸爸:“爸爸,蒼蠅好吃嗎?”

  Dad frowns and says, “No, I think it’s yucky. Why do you ask me this question? It’s a silly question.”

  爸爸皺眉說:“我想不好吃。你怎麼會問這個問題?這可是一個愚蠢的問題。”

  But Tony says, “ There was one fly in your plate.”

  可是託尼說:“剛才你盤子裡有一隻蒼蠅。”