晨讀哲理美文欣賞

  閱讀英語美文能夠提高閱讀水平,更能夠讓人感悟人生哲理。下面小編為大家帶來,歡迎大家閱讀!

  :活出個性

  In the eternal universe,

  在茫茫宇宙間,

  every human being has a one-off chance to live

  每個人都有一次生存的機會,

  his existence is unique and irretrievable,

  都是一個獨一無二,不可重複的個體。

  for the mold with which he was made, as Rousseau said,

  正像盧梭說的,屬於你的那個特定的模子

  was broken by god immediately afterwards.

  把你造出來後,就被打碎了。

  Fame,wealth and knowledge are merely worldly possessions

  名聲,財產,知識只是身外之物,

  that are within the reach of anybody striving for them.

  人人都可求而得之。

  But your experience of and feelings about life are your own

  但沒有人能夠代替你感受人生。

  and not to be shared

  也沒有人可以分享。

  No one can live your life over again after your death.

  你死之後,沒有人能夠代替你再活一次。

  A full awareness of this will point out to you

  如果你真正意識到這一點,你就會明白

  that the most important thing in your existence

  活在世上,最重要的事情是

  is your distinctive individuality or something special of yours.

  活出你自己的特色和個性來。

  What really counts is not your worldly success

  你的人生是否有意義,衡量的標準不是外在的成功,

  but your peculiar insight into the meaning of life

  而是你對人生意義的獨特領悟

  and your commitment to it,

  和堅守,

  which add luster to your personality.

  從而使你自己閃放出個性的光華。

  It is not easy to be what one really is.

  真正成為自己不是一件容易的事。

  There is many a person in the world who can be identi- fied as anything

  世上有許多人,你說他們什麼都行,

  either his job,his status or his social role

  例如一種職業,一個身份,一個角色,

  that shows no trace about his individuality.

  唯獨不是他自己。

  It does do him justice to say that he has no identity of his own,

  那麼,說他不是他自己一點兒也沒有冤枉他。

  if he doesn't know his own mind

  如果他不知道自己的思想

  and all his things are either arranged by others or done on others' suggestions;

  總是按著別人的意見生活,

  if his life,always occupied by external things,

  總是為外在事務忙碌,

  is completely void of an inner world.

  沒有自己的內心生活。

  You won't be able to find anything whatever,

  你在其中已經找不到絲毫東西

  from head to heart, that truly belongs to him.

  真正屬於他自己了,從他的頭腦到他的心靈。

  He is, indeed, no more than a shadow cast by somebody else

  因為確確實實,他只是別人的一個影子

  or a machine capable of doing business.

  和一臺做事的機器罷了。

  :生活的忠告

  I'll give you some advice about life: Eat more roughage;

  給你一些生活的忠告:多吃些粗糧;

  Do more than others expect you to do and take pains to do it;

  給別人比他們期望的更多,並用心去做;

  Remember what life tells you; Don't take to heart every thing you hear

  熟記生活告訴你的一切不要輕信你聽到的每件事;

  Don't spend all that you have; Don't sleep as long as you want;

  不要花光你的所有;不要想睡多久就睡多久;

  Whenever you say"I love you",please say it honestly;

  無論何時說"我愛你",請真心實意;

  Whenever you say"I'm sorry",please look into the other person's eyes;

  無論何時說"對不起",請看著對方的眼睛;

  Never judge people by their appearance;

  永遠不要以貌取人;

  When someone asks you a question you don't want to answer smile and say,

  當別人問你不想回答的問題時,笑著說:

  "Why do you want to know?"

  "你為什麼想知道?"

  Call your mother on the phone.If you can't,you may think of her in your heart

  給媽媽打電話,如果不行,至少在心裡想著她;

  If you fail,don't forget to learn your lesson;

  如果你失敗了,千萬別忘了汲取教訓;

  Remember the three'respects'.Respect yourself,respect others,

  記住三個"尊重":尊重你自己;尊重別人;

  stand on dignity and pay attention to your behavior;

  保持尊嚴,對自己的行為負責;

  Don't let a little dispute break up a great friendship;

  不要讓小小的爭端損毀了一場偉大的友誼;

  Whenever you find your wrongdoing, be quick with reparation!

  無論何時你發現自己做錯了,竭盡所能去彌補;動作要快!

  Find time for yourself; Remember that silence is golden;

  找點時間,單獨待會兒;記住:沉默是金;

  Read more books and watch less television;

  多看點書,少看點電視;

  Figure out the meaning of someone's words;

  多注意言下之意;

  Do the thing you should do; Remember,not all the best harvest is luck

  做自己該做的事;記住有時候,不是最好的收穫也是一種好運。