泰戈爾名句欣賞

  下面小編為大家帶來印度詩人,歡迎大家閱讀!

  :

  我們一度夢見彼此是陌生人,醒來時發現彼此是相親相愛的。

  Once we dreamt that we were strangers. We wake up to find that we were dear to each other.

  小狗懷疑大宇宙陰謀篡奪它的位置。

  The pet dog suspects the universe for scheming to take its place.

  我的心是曠野的鳥,在你的眼睛裡找到了它的天空。

  My heart, the bird of the wilderness, has found its sky in your eyes.

  我想起了其他的浮泛在生與死與愛以及被遺忘的川流上的的時代,我便感覺到離開塵世的自由了。

  I think of other ages that floated upon the stream of life and love and death and are forgotten, and I feel the freedom of passing away.

  只管走過去,不必逗留著採了花朵來儲存,因為一路上花朵自會繼續開放的。

  Do not linger to gather flowers to keep them, but walk on,for flowers will keep themselves blooming all your way.

  夏天的飛鳥,飛到我窗前唱歌,又飛去了。 秋天的黃葉,他們沒有什麼可唱的,只是嘆息一聲,飛落在那裡。

  Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away. And yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fall there with a sigh.

  偉大的沙漠為了綠葉的愛而燃燒,而她搖搖頭、笑著、飛走了。

  The mighty desert is burning for the love of a blade of grass who shakes her head and laughs and flies away.

  思想掠過我的心上,如一群野鴨飛過天空。我聽見它們鼓翼之聲了。

  Thoughts pass in my mind like flocks of lucks in the sky.I hear the voice of their wings.

  "誰如命運似的催著我向前走呢?""那是我自己,在身背後大跨步走著。"

  Who drives me forward like fate?The Myself striding on my back.

  我們的慾望把彩虹的顏色借給那隻不過是雲霧的人生。

  Our desire lends the colours of the rainbow to the mere mists and vapours of life.

  憂愁在我心中沉寂平靜,正如黃昏在寂靜的林中。

  Sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among the silent trees.

  :

  我不能選擇那最好的,是那最好的選擇我。

  I cannot choose the best. The best chooses me.

  把燈籠背在背上的人,有黑影遮住前路。

  They throw their shadows before them who carry their lantern on their back.

  休息隸屬於工作,正如眼瞼隸屬於眼睛。

  Rest belongs to the work as the eyelids to the eyes.

  群星不會因為像螢火蟲而怯於出現。

  the stars are not afraid to appear like fireflies.

  麻雀因孔雀馱著翎尾而替它擔憂。

  The sparrow is sorry for the peacock at the burden of its tail.

  瀑布歌唱著:「雖然渴者只需少許水便足夠,我卻樂意給與我的全部」

  “I give my whole water in joy,“ sings the waterfall, '' though little of it is enough for the thirsty.''

  樵夫的斧頭向樹要柄,樹便給了它。

  The woodcutter's axe begged for its handle from tree, the tree gave it.

  想要行善的人在門外敲著門;愛人的,看見門是敞開的。

  He who wants to do good knocks at the gate; he who loves finds the gate open.

  劍鞘保護劍的鋒利,自己卻滿足於它自己的遲鈍。

  The scabbard is content to be dull when it protects the keenness of the word.

  白雲謙卑地站在天邊,晨光給它披上壯麗的光彩。

  The cloud stood humbly in a corner of the sky, The morning crowned it with splendour.

  塵土承受屈辱,卻以鮮花來回報。

  The dust receives insult and in return offers her flowers.

  當富貴利達的人誇說他得到上帝的恩惠時,上帝卻羞了。

  God is ashamed when the prosperous boasts of his special favour.

  

  使卵石臻於完美的,並非錘的打擊,而是水的且歌且舞。

  Not hammer-strokes, but dance of the water sings the pebbles into perfection.

  上帝的大能在柔和的微風中,不在狂風暴雨中。

  God's great power is in the gentle breeze, not in the storm.

  採擷花瓣得不著花的美麗。

  By plucking her petals you do not gather the beauty of the flower.

  大的不怕與小的同遊,居中的卻遠避之。

  The great walks with the small without fear. The middling keeps aloof.

  螢火蟲對群星說:「學者說你的光有一天會熄滅。」群星不回答它。

  '' The learned say that your lights will one day be no more.'' said the firefly to the stars.The stars made no answer.

  它是大地的淚點,使她的微笑保持著青春不謝。

  It is the tears of the earth that keep her smiles in bloom.

  如果你因失去了太陽而流淚,那麼你也失去了群星。

  If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.

  你看不見你自己,你所看見的只是你的影子。

  What you are you do not see, what you see is your shadow.

  瀑布歌唱道:“當我找到了自己的自由時,我找到了我的歌。”

  The waterfall sing, "I find my song, when I find my freedom."

  你微微地笑著,不同我說什麼話。而我覺得,為了這個,我已等待得久了。

  You smiled and talked to me of nothing and I felt that for this I had been waiting long.