高中英文詩歌朗誦精選

  詩歌本身包含的豐富社會生活內容和藝術內涵,詩歌語言的獨特的美與和諧都使它們具有無窮的魅力。小編整理了高中英文詩歌,歡迎閱讀!

  高中英文詩歌篇一

  柳園裡

  Down by the Salley Gardens my love and I did meet

  我曾和我的摯愛相遇在莎園中

  She passed the Salley Gardens with little snow-white feet

  她踏著雪白的纖纖玉足,輕輕走過莎園

  She bid me take love easy as the leaves grow on the tree

  她要我簡單的追求真愛,就像大樹長出樹葉一般自然

  But I being young and foolish with her did not agree

  但我是那麼的年輕愚笨,從來沒有聽從過她的心聲

  In a field by the river my love and I did stand

  我曾和我的摯愛並肩佇立在河畔的曠野上

  And on my leaning shoulder she laid her snow-white hand

  她把她嫩白的小手,搭在我那微微傾斜的肩膀上

  She bid me take life easy as the grass grows on the weirs

  她要我簡單的去生活,就像那生長在河畔的韌草一般

  But I was young and foolish and now am full of tears

  但我是那麼的年輕愚笨, 現在唯有淚水漣漣,感懷滿襟

  高中英文詩歌篇二

  He wishes for the cloths of heaven by W.B. Yeats

  他希翼天國的錦緞 葉芝

  Had I the heavens' embroidered cloths,

  若我有天國的錦緞,

  Enwrought with golden and silver light,

  以金銀色的光線編織,

  The blue and the dim and the dark cloth

  還有湛藍的夜色與潔白的晝光

  of night and light and the half-light,

  以及黎明和黃昏錯綜的光芒,

  I would spread the cloth under your feet;

  我將用這錦緞鋪展在你的腳下。

  But I,being poor,have only my dreams;

  可我,如此貧窮,僅僅擁有夢;

  I have spread my dreams under your feet,

  就把我的夢鋪展在你的腳下,

  Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

  輕一點啊,因為你腳踩著我的夢。

  高中英文詩歌篇三

  here Is a Lady Sweet and Kind Anonymous

  有一位女郎甜美和善

  There is a lady sweet and kind,

  有一位女郎甜美和善

  Was never face so pleas'd my mind;

  她的容貌讓我愉悅非常;

  I did but see her passing by,

  看著她從身邊走過,

  And yet I love her till I die.

  我想愛她直到地老天荒。

  Her gesture, motion, and her smiles,

  她的舉止,她的微笑,

  Her wit, her voice, my heart beguiles,

  她的機智和聲音讓我心馳神往,

  Beguiles my heart, I know not why,

  讓我心馳神往,不知是何原因,

  And yet I love her till I die.

  但我要愛她直到地老天荒。

  Her free behaviour, winning looks,

  奔放的姿容,驕人的模樣,

  Will make a lawyer burn his books;

  讓律師把法律拋舍;

  I touch'd her not, alas! not I,

  天哪,我自愧不如,

  And yet I love her till I die.

  而且要愛她直到地老天荒。

  Had I her fast betwixt mine arms,

  如果我把她擁進懷裡,

  Judge you that think such sports were harms,

  你覺得這會對她造成損傷,

  Were't any harm? no, no, fie, fie,

  造成損傷?不會不會,

  For I will love her till I die.

  因為我要愛她直到地老天荒。

  Should I remain confined there

  我會繼續把她追求,

  So long as Phoebus in his sphere,

  只要世上還有太陽,

  I to request, she to deny,

  即使她總是拒絕,

  Yet would I love her till I die.

  我也要愛她直到地老天荒。

  Cupid is winged and doth range,

  丘位元展翅飛遍她的家鄉,

  Her country so my love doth change:

  我的愛人也隨著換了形象:

  But change she earth, or change she sky,

  變換天地我的愛也不變,

  Yet will I love her till I die.

  我要愛她直到地老天荒。