練習英語口語聽力材料

  有哪些練習英語口語的聽力材料可以供我們使用呢?下面是小編給大家整理的的相關知識,供大家參閱!

  篇1

  Today is my birthday. ;今天是我的生日.

  My sister was born in nineteen thirty-eight. ;我的妹妹是一九三八年 出生的.

  I don't know the exact date. ;我不知道確切的日子.

  Where were you born? ;你出生在什麼地方?

  What's his native language? ;他的本國語是什麼?

  I don't know what his native language is. ;我不知道他的 本國語是什麼.

  How many languages do you speak? ;你能說幾種語言?

  My friend reads and writes several languages. ;我的朋友能用幾種語言 看書和寫東西.

  How well do you know French? ;你的法語程度如何?

  He speaks French with an American accent. ;他講法語帶有美國口音.

  My parents speak English fluently. ;我的父母英語 說得很流利.

  Mr.Jones can read French pretty well. ;瓊斯先生法語 閱讀能力很強.

  Sometimes I make mistakes when I speak English. ;我講英語有時會說錯.

  I have a lot of trouble with pronunciation. ;我在發音上有很多困難.

  How is her accent in French? ;她說法語的音調怎樣?

  Talking about activities 談論活動 ;

  What are you doing? ;你要做什麼?

  I'm reading a book. ;我在看書.

  What's your friend doing? ;你的朋友在做什麼?

  He's studying his lesson. ;他在學習功課.

  I'm not doing anything right now. ;我現在沒做什麼事情.

  Where are you going? ;你到哪兒去?

  I'm going home. ;我回家去.

  What time are you coming back? ;你打算什麼時候回來?

  I'm not sure what time I'm coming back. ;我不能肯定我將在 什麼時候回來.

  What are you thinking about? ;你在想什麼呢?

  I'm thinking about my lesson. ;我在想我的功課.

  Who are you writing to? ;你在給誰寫信呢?

  I'm writing to a friend of mine in South America. ;我在給我南美洲的 一個朋友寫信.

  By the way,who are you waiting for? ;順便問一下, 你在等誰呢?

  I'm not waiting for anybody. ;我沒在等誰.

  篇2

  My brother is not quite twenty-five. ;我的哥哥還 不到二十五歲.

  John is not forty-five yet,is he? ;約翰 還不到四十五歲, 是吧?

  Mr.Smith is still in his fifties. ;史密斯先生才五十幾歲.

  I'm two years older than you are. ;我比你大兩歲.

  My brother is two years younger than I am. ;我的弟弟比我小兩歲.

  How many are there in your family? ;你家有幾口人?

  There are seven of us altogether. ;我們總共有七口人.

  My sister is the oldest. ;我的姐姐最大.

  I'm the youngest. ;我最小.

  Guess how old I am. ;你猜猜看我有多大年齡?

  I'd say you're about twenty-three. ;叫我說, 你大概有二十三歲?

  I was thirty on my last birthday. ;我已經過三十週歲了.

  I'm going to be sixty-one next Tuesday. ;到下星期二, 我就六十一歲了.

  Talking about daily activities 談論日常活動 ;

  What time do you get up every day? ;每天你幾點鐘起床?

  I usually wake up early. ;通常,我醒得很早.

  I get up at 6 o'clock every day. ;每天我六點鐘起床.

  My brother gets up later than I do. ;我的兄弟比我起得晚.

  After I get dressed, I have breakfast. ;我穿好衣服後就吃早飯.

  Usually,I have a big breakfast. ;通常,我早餐吃得很多.

  I have juice,cereal, toast and coffee for breakfast. ;早餐時,我吃果子汁, 麥片粥,烤麵包和咖啡.

  I leave the house at eight a.m.each day. ;每天上午八點 我離開家裡.

  I get to work at nine o'clock every morning. ;每天早上九點 我開始工作.

  I work hard all morning. ;整個上午工作都很勞累.

  I go out for lunch at about 12:30. ;大約在十二點三十分 我去吃午飯.

  I finish working at 5:45 p.m. ;我在下午五點四十五分 結束工作.

  I eat dinner at about 7 o'clock. ;我大約在七點吃晚飯.

  Before I eat dinner,I read the newspaper for a while. ;在吃晚飯前, 我看一會兒報紙.

  I usually go to bed at about midnight. ;通常,我大約在午夜 ***十二點***上床睡覺.

  Talking about yesterday's activities 談論昨天的活動 ;

  What time did you get up yesterday morning? ;昨天早上你是 幾點起床的?

  I woke up early and got up at 6 o'clock. ;我醒得好早, 但到六點鐘才起床.

  My brother got up earlier than I did. ;我的兄弟起得比我早.

  篇3

  I'm twenty-one years old. ;我二十

  Did you get dressed right away? ;你馬上就穿衣服了嗎?

  Yes,I got dressed and had breakfast. ;是的,我穿好衣服, 就去吃早點.

  What kind of breakfast did you have? ;您吃的什麼早點.

  What time did you get to work yesterday morning? ;昨天早上你幾點鐘 開始工作的?

  I left the house at 8 o'clock and got to work at 8:30. ;我八點鐘離開家, 八點三十分開始工作的.

  Did you work all day? ;你工作了一整天嗎?

  Yes,I worked from early morning until late at night ;是的,我從清早一直工作 到深夜.

  At noon I had lunch with a friend of mine. ;中午我和我的一個朋友 一塊吃的午飯.

  I finished working at 5:30 and went home. ;我五點三十分結束工作, 然後回家.

  After dinner I read a magazine and made some telephone calls. ;晚飯後,我一份 雜誌,打了幾個電話.

  I went to bed at 11:30 p.m. ;我晚上十一點三十 上床睡覺.

  I went to sleep immediately and slept soundly all night. ;我很快就睡著了, 而且整夜都睡得很熟.

  Meeting a friend 訪友 ;

  Where did you go yesterday? ;昨天你到哪兒去了?

  I went to see a friend of mine. ;我去看我一個朋友.

  Did you see Mr.Jones yesterday? ;昨天你看見 瓊斯先生了嗎?

  I didn't see Mr.Jones, but I saw John Smith. ;昨天你看見瓊斯先生,但 我看到了約翰.史密斯.

  What did you talk about? ;你們談了些什麼?

  We talked about a lot of things. ;我們談了好多事情.

  I asked him a lot of questions. ;我問了他好多問題.

  What did you ask him? ;你問他什麼了?

  I asked him if he spoke English. ;我問他是否會說英語.

  He said he spoke a little English. ;他說他會說一點英語.

  Then I asked him if he knew anybody in New York. ;然後我問他,在紐約 他是否認識什麼人.

  He said he knew a lot of people there. ;他說他在那兒 認識許多人.

  Finally,I asked him how old he was. ;最後,我問他多大年紀.

  He said he would rather not tell his age. ;他說他還是不告訴 我年齡為好.

  He answered almost all of my questions. ;他幾乎回答了 我所有的問題.

  Talking about last year's activities 談論去年的活動 ;

  What time did you use to get up last year? ;去年你常常在 什麼時候起床.

  

看過的相關知識的人還: