吸血鬼日記裡經典語錄

  吸血鬼日記是很多人喜歡看的一部美劇,一起來欣賞一下吸血鬼日記裡的經典語錄吧!!以下是小編為你精心整理的,希望你喜歡。

  

  1 Always have a back-up. 凡事都要有個備用的. 《吸血鬼日記》

  2 No matter what I go through to get her back,trying to fight against my blood lust and control of my life again.None of that matter if she has feeling for someboby else.無論我做什麼來贏回她的心,試著控制我的嗜血並重新掌握我的人生;但是如果她心裡還有別人,我所做的將毫無意義。 --Stefan 《吸血鬼日記》

  3 You are such a jerk. 你真是個混蛋。 《吸血鬼日記》

  4 I lost control today. 今天我失控了 《吸血鬼日記》

  5 根本就沒有放下一說,都是騙人的。 《吸血鬼日記第季》

  6 不單單是她把他變成了一個好人。她確實做到了,但他也改變了她。Damon質疑她。給她驚喜。他讓她質疑她的人生。甚至是信仰。Stefan卻不一樣。他是純粹的愛。他會永遠對她好。Damon對她來說不是最好的就是最壞的。 《吸血鬼日記》

  7 大家都各自疏遠了,好像大家都假裝他們可以獨自熬過去。 《吸血鬼日記第季》

  8 Elena, I Love You So Much That Enough To Let You Go. Damon Salvatore 《吸血鬼日記》

  9 Why are you here now? I could ask you the same question. 你來這裡做什麼?我可以問你同樣的問題。 《吸血鬼日記》

  10 Whenever anyone tells me I can't do something, I prove them wrong. 《吸血鬼日記》

  吸血鬼日記裡經典臺詞語錄

  1 那你怎樣熬過來的,你每天怎樣醒來,怎麼樣一天天過日子而不崩潰。 《吸血鬼日記第季》

  2 當有人問“你好嗎”,其實他並不想知道答案。 《吸血鬼日記》

  3 我想謝謝你給我,我一直想要的一切,滿滿的愛,還有熱情、冒險,我最想要的就是可以一直見到你,但是沒有辦法。 《吸血鬼日記第季》

  4 之前我一直認為,世界上最悲傷的事情就是失去你深愛的人,但是我錯了。世界上最悲傷的事情是你意識到,你迷失了自我。 《吸血鬼日記》

  5 我們和他們之間立著一堵無形的牆,所有人都無動於衷。 《吸血鬼日記第季》

  6 或許是我們倆先遇見, 或許… 也只能是或許了 《吸血鬼日記》

  7 That's why people treat you like an object and not like a person 《吸血鬼日記》

  8 The only thing stronger than your craving for blood is your love for this one girl. 唯一比你的失血慾望更強烈的,竟然是你對這個女孩的愛 --克勞斯 《吸血鬼日記》

  9 平庸的人生很可怕。 《吸血鬼日記》

  10 我愛你,因為我愛你所以我不能對你自私,為什麼你不知道這些,我配不上你…但是我的弟弟能.上帝,我希望你不要忘記。但是你必須忘記。 《吸血鬼日記》

  11 記憶彌足珍貴。 《吸血鬼日記》

  12 我遇見一個女孩,我們聊天,就像詩一樣美麗,但是太陽升起真實的一天又要開始。 --闖 《吸血鬼日記》

  13 There's no apology in the world that encompasses all the reasons that I'm wrong for you. But I'm not sorry that I met you.I'm not sorry that I knew you. When I was dying,you were the one who made me feel most alive. And even all the choices that I've made will always prove to be the worst. I'm not sorry that I love you. 《吸血鬼日記》

  14 我要給你道別了達蒙,我愛你,我必須放手了。 《吸血鬼日記第季》

  15 愛總是需要一定信念的,跳過一灘可怕的岩漿,你可能最終心碎,但也可能成為最幸福的人。 《吸血鬼日記》

  16 I love you,Elena,enough to let you go. 我愛你,Elena,愛到願意放手 《吸血鬼日記》

  17 信頼による行動を。信任是要靠行動爭取的。 《吸血鬼日記》

  18 I predict this is going to a year to kick ass. 《吸血鬼日記》

  19 I'm an idiot for ever trusting you 《吸血鬼日記》

  20 He has that romance novel stare. 《吸血鬼日記》

  吸血鬼日記裡中英文經典語錄

  1 D,whenever you go too far,i will be there to put you back,every second,every day till you don't need me. S,why? D,'cause right now,you're all i got. 《吸血鬼日記》

  2 Mommy? Am I gonna die? 媽咪,我會死嗎? I would say your chances of suvival are %.要我說啊,你的存活率是%。 Are you gonna die?你會死嗎? Well...這。Everyone dies eventually,sweetie,but not for a long long time.人終有一死,甜心,但那是很久很久以後的事。 But what if you die and I am still here?但如果你死了,我還在怎麼辦? 《吸血鬼日記》

  3 Mommy 媽咪, Yes.嗯 But what if you die and i am still here?但如果你死了,我還在怎麼辦? Well,then you will be all grown up.到那時候,你就長成大姑娘了.and you won't need me.你也就不需要我了。 I think I'll always need you.我覺得我一輩子都需要你。 《吸血鬼日記》

  4 I love you,and because I love you,I can't be selfish with you. Gosh,I wish you don't have to forget this,but you have to. --Damon 《吸血鬼日記》

  5 我們經歷過起伏跌宕,我們努力過。我們都變了,我們成長,我們分開,但這一切都是真實的。這就是生活。 《吸血鬼日記》

  6 要讓我重新再去愛,不陷入永恆的痛苦之中,我需要你的幫忙,既然我無法擺脫自己的吸血鬼身份,我希望你能弄走達蒙。 《吸血鬼日記第季》

  7 只有永遠的絕望,因為沒有他,我無法永生。 《吸血鬼日記第季》

  8 老弟,她哪個樣子我都喜歡,所以如果要做這事,都是為了你。 《吸血鬼日記》

  9 我意識到這毫無意義,我得繼續過日子,所有我停止尋找了,我不再糾結了,達蒙死了。 《吸血鬼日記第季》

  10 I'm fine with her either way . 《吸血鬼日記》

  11 我對朋友生怨,傾訴之間,怨氣消散。我對敵人生怨,悶在心間,任其蔓延,惶恐之中將其澆灌,殺人犯,從早到晚,用我的眼淚,用我笑臉,溫柔欺騙使其燦爛,他日夜攀媛,直至結出鮮果閃閃,敵人開始對其垂涎,其主是誰胸中瞭然,夜色遮掩,溜入我園,清晨見狀開顏,敵人樹下四腳朝天。 《吸血鬼日記》

  12 Do terrible things are terrible people 《吸血鬼日記》

  13 Here's to women who make crazy screwed-up decisions and…loving them more for it. 《吸血鬼日記》

  14 If you are willing, I will always love you. Would you like, I will never miss。 你要是願意,我就永遠愛你,你要不願意,我就永遠相思。 《吸血鬼日記》

  15 ‘為什麼不讓別人看到你善良的一面’‘因為如果他們看見了 就會期望我一直是善良的。’ 《吸血鬼日記》

  16 Smiling doesn't always mean you're happy. Sometimes, it simply means that you are a strong person. 笑不意味著你就開心。有時候你笑只是想表現出你是個堅強的人。 《吸血鬼日記》

  17 All good things must come to an end. 美好的事物總是稍縱即逝. 《吸血鬼日記》

  18 The truth is , I've tried to stoping thinking about you. And I can't. 我一直在阻止自己對你的思念。但是我做不到。 《吸血鬼日記》

  19 I don't want to be alone anymore. 我再也不想孤單一人了。 -I 'm not going to let you be alone. 我不會再讓你孤單。 《吸血鬼日記》

  20 We had ups and downs,we fought. We changed,both of us. We grew,and we grew apart. But that is real. I mean,that's life. 我們經歷過起伏跌宕,我們努力過 我們都變了 我們成長 我們分開 但這一切都是真實的 這就是生活 --Stefan 《吸血鬼日記》

  21 Anyone who leaves you behind is a fool. 所有拋棄你的人都是傻瓜。 《吸血鬼日記》

  22 You can't just sit there and wait for life to come to you. You have to go get it. - 你不能無所事事的坐等人生帶給你一切,你必須得自己努力爭取。 《吸血鬼日記》

  23 Memories are too important. 記憶彌足珍貴。 《吸血鬼日記》

  24 He's your first love.I intend to be your last.However long it takes.他是你的初戀,而我想做你的最後一個男人,無論等多久- 《吸血鬼日記》

  25 I used to think the worst feeling in the world was losing someone you love, but I was wrong. The worst feeling is the moment that you realize you've lost yourself. 我一直認為世界上最悲傷的是失去你深愛的人,但我錯了。世界上最悲傷的是你意識到迷失了自我。 《吸血鬼日記》

  26 The only way to find another is to let go and move on. 找到下一個真愛的唯一方法就是放手,然後向前看。 《吸血鬼日記》

  27 you are the best thing in my life. 你是我生命中最美好的存在。 《吸血鬼日記》

  28 If you're gonna be bad, be bad with purpose. Otherwise you're just not worth forgiving. 你想要做壞人,就得壞得有目的。否則你就不值得原諒。 《吸血鬼日記》

  29 I will start fresh,be some one new. 我要重新開始,做不一樣的自己。 《吸血鬼日記》

  30 I want you to know, that I will always be here for you, you can come to me about anything.我要你知道,我會一直在你身邊,你有任何事都可以來找我. 《吸血鬼日記》

  31 每次有人跟我說我做不到一件事,我就要證明他們是錯的Whenever anyone tells me I can't do something, I prove them wrong 《吸血鬼日記》

  32 That is in the end we're left infintely and utterly alone.最終,我們會剩下無窮無際的孤獨! 《吸血鬼日記》

  33 Life is too cruel. If we cease to believe in love, why would we want to live? 生活太殘酷了,如果我們不相信愛.還能為什麼而活呢? 《吸血鬼日記》

  34 為什麼不讓別人看到你善良的一面? 因為如果他們看見了,就會期望我一直是善良的。 《吸血鬼日記》

  35 I think you can either be friends with someone or in love with them.I don't think you can be both.你可以和一個人成為朋友或者和他成為戀人,但兩者不可兼得。 《吸血鬼日記》

  36 When you lose somebody, every candle, every paryer is not going to make up for the fact that the onlything that you have left is a hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. 當你失去一個人,每一支蠟燭,每一段禱告都不能改變這個事實,你僅有的只有忍受那個你在意的人曾在你心裡居住的地方變成一個洞 《吸血鬼日記》

  37 And anybody capable of love is capable of being saved.任何一個能愛的人都可以得到拯救。 --L.J.史密斯 《吸血鬼日記》

  38 我向你保證,我絕對不會離開你,我從來都不知道,原來我也有一天,會心甘情願被承諾所束縛 《吸血鬼日記》

  39 And it's because I love you that...I can't be selfish with you... 因為愛你,所以不能這麼自私把你據為己有…… 《The Vampire Diaries》

  40 True love is not real unless it’s returned. 真愛是需要有迴應的. 《吸血鬼日記》

  41 See, a woman never forgets her first love, no matter how badly it ended. 女人永遠不會忘記她的初戀,不論這段初戀的結局有多糟糕。 《吸血鬼日記》

  42 It's hard for me to show kindness to people that hate me. I'm not that evolved. 對那些討厭我的人好,對我來說太難了。我思想境界沒那麼高。 《吸血鬼日記》

  43 I fancy you. You are beautiful. You are strong. You are full of light. I enjoy you.我迷上你了。你堅強美麗、活力四射。我喜歡你。 《吸血鬼日記》

  44 I love you, and it's because I love you that I can't be selfish with you, why you don't know this, I don't deserve you…but my brother does. God, I wish you didn't have to forget this. But you do.我愛你,因為我愛你所以我不能對你自私,為什麼你不知道這些,我配不上你…但是我的弟弟能.上帝,我希望你不要忘記。但是你必須忘記。 《吸血鬼日記》

  45 It took me a thousand years and hundreds of betrayals to realize the love,caring ruins you.--我用了上千年的時間,被背叛了無數次才明白,愛和在乎,只會毀了你。 《吸血鬼日記》

  46 Everything I've kept buried inside came rushing to the surface.我已經深埋內心的一切,都衝破了束縛。 《吸血鬼日記》

  47 Most Of The Time, Let Us Not Put It Is Not Each Other, But Those Who Lost Memories Together. 很多時候,讓我們放不下的其實並不是對方,而是那些逝去的共同回憶。 《吸血鬼日記》

  48 Kill a demon today,face the devil tomorrow.兵來將擋,水來土掩。 《吸血鬼日記》

  49 If you keep pushing people away , you're gonna end up alone. 【如果你總是這麼把人推開,最終只會孤獨一生】 《吸血鬼日記》

  50 I’ll help you, whatever it takes.無論如何我都會幫你 《吸血鬼日記》

  51 Perhaps one day,you will show up at my door,and let me show you what the world has to offer.也許有一天,你會出現在我家門口,讓我帶你去看這世界的繽彩紛呈。 《The Vampire Diaries》

  52 Why don't you let people see the good in you? Because when people see good ,they expect good.And I don't want to have to live up to anyone's expectations. 《The Vampire Diaries》

  53 All you can do is be ready for the good. So when it comes, you invite it in, because you need it.I need it.你唯一能做的就是等待好事降臨,當他們降臨,你邀請它們進來,因為你需要它們。我需要它們。 《吸血鬼日記》

  54 Trust is the key to any relationship. 兩個人交往信任是最重要的 《吸血鬼日記》

  55 She took my breath away. 她把我的靈魂都吸走了。 《吸血鬼日記》

  56 It's the only way I'll make it through. 這是我能挺過去的唯一辦法。 《吸血鬼日記》