邀請同事英語口語

  下面小編為大家帶來職場英語,歡迎大家學習!

  1.邀請同事口語句子:

  May I have a word with you?

  我可以跟你說句話嗎?

  Gut a minute?

  你有空嗎?

  Excuse me.

  打擾你一下。

  have a word with“和…說句話”

  Are you free this afternoon?

  你今天下午有空嗎?

  Do you have time this weekend?

  這週末你有空嗎?

  I was wondering if you could come.

  我想知道你能不能來。

  Would you be able to come on next Saturday?

  下週六你能來嗎?

  be able to“能夠”

  I was hoping you'd be able to attend my wedding.

  我希望你能來參加我的婚禮。

  attend v. 參加,出席 wedding n. 婚禮

  I'd like to invite you to my birthday party.

  我想請你參加我的生日聚會。

  I want to have a few friends over for a dinner party to celebrate my birthday.

  我想請幾個朋友過來聚個餐,慶祝一下我的生日。

  celebrate v. 慶祝

  Would you like to come to my party?

  你想來參加我的派對嗎?

  Would you care to join us?

  想和我們一起嗎?

  care to do“喜歡,願意”

  Could you come over and have dinner with my family?

  你能來和我的家人一起吃晚飯嗎?

  Come over for supper with us. say at six. OK?

  今晚到我們家來吃飯,六點鐘怎麼樣?

  come over“過來,拜訪”

  Drop by tomorrow if you've nothing to do.

  如果明天你沒事就過來玩。

  I was wondering if you'd care to visit us tomorrow.

  不知道你是否願意明天去我們家。

  Come to my place tomorrow.

  明天來我這兒吧。

  We would be very pleased if you could come.

  如果你能來,我們將非常高興。

  We'll be very glad if you can come to our house tomorrow.

  如果你明天能採我家,我們將非常高興。

  I want to invite several colleagues to the show.

  = I want to ask several colleagues to the show.

  我想邀請幾個同事去看錶演。

  2.情景對話

  John: Good morning, Mary!

  約翰:早上好,瑪麗!

  Mary: Good morning, John!

  瑪麗:早上好,約翰!

  John: I want to have a few friends over for a dinner party to celebrate my birthday. Would you be able to come the next weekend, on Saturday?

  約翰:我想請幾個朋友過來聚個餐,慶祝一下我的生日。下週末你能來嗎,就在週六?

  Mary: I'd be delighted to, John. Saturday did you say?

  瑪麗:我很樂意來,約翰。你是說週六嗎?

  John: Yes, if that s all right for you.

  約翰:是啊,如果你方便的話。

  Mary: I'm pretty sure it'll be all right. In fact, I'd be delighted to come over and celebrate your birthday with you. What time are you planning to start?

  瑪麗:我很確定這時間對我來說很好。事實上,我很高興過來和你一起過生日。你打算什麼時候開始呢?

  John: Oh, good. If you could come around six-thirty or seven o'clock, that would give us some time to chat a while over-a glass of wine before dinner.

  約翰:哦,太好了。如果你能在六點半或七點來,咱們在晚飯前還有時間喝杯酒聊聊天。

  Mary: That sounds fine. I'll be there around seven.

  瑪麗:聽起來不錯。我大概七點到吧。

  3.詳細解說

  1.“be able to”的意思是“能夠”,和“can”的意思非常相近。兩者的區別之一就是“can”只有現在式和過去式兩種形式,要表示將來時或完成時則需要用“be able to”代替。

  2.“be delighted to do sth.”表示“很高興做某事,做某事很開心”,例如:Sam will be delighted to see you.山姆見到你會很開心的。I'd be absolutely delighted to come.能來我當然非常開心了。

  3.“over”在這裡意為“在…期間”,例如:Will you be at home over the summer vacation?暑假的時候你能在家嗎?Over a period of ten years he stole a million pounds from the company.十年間,他從公司偷了一百萬英鎊。Can we talk about this over dinner?我們可以在吃飯的時候談論這件事嗎?