英語四級寫作精美範文及短語解析

  大學英語四級寫作部分一直是考生獲取高分的攔路虎,也是制約學生獲取高分的瓶頸。要想打破這個瓶頸,在平時必須加強對寫作技巧的練習,只有多練才能在考試中寫出一篇好文章。下面小編為大家帶來,歡迎大家學習!

  英語四級寫作精美範文:一個特別的朋友

  Not until I got acquainted with Fanny did I learn to be independent.

  直到認識了範妮我才學會獨立。

  I first noticed this unique girl because of her skinny legs.

  起初,我是因為她那皮包骨的瘦腿才注意到這個獨特的女孩。

  Even though she is crippled from pollio, she is not crippled by feelings of inferiority.

  雖然她因患小兒麻痺而下肢殘障,但她並沒有自卑的殘障心理。

  In fact, she is talented and excels in many ways.

  事實上,她有才華且在許多方面表現突出。

  Having a handicapped body doesn't mean having an impaired personality.

  身體殘障並不表示人格受損。

  Fanny understands that she can't help her parents on the farm, and she doesn't want to be a burden to them.

  範妮知道自己無法在農場幫助父母,而她也不想成為他們的負擔。

  So she is determined to live an active and independent life.

  所以她下定決心要過積極與獨立的生活。

  She is such a responsible and diligent girl that she makes me feel as if I were still a child.

  她是個有責任心而又勤奮的女孩,以至令我覺得自己好像還是個小孩。

  Her maturity and optimism inspire me.

  她的成熟與樂觀使我受到激勵。

  I hope her dream of traveling around the world on her own will be realized soon.

  我希望她獨立環遊世界的夢想能夠早日實現。

  短語解析:

  1.Not until + S + V+倒裝句 直到……才……

  例:Not until I grew up did I understand why my parents were so strict with me.

  直到長大後我才瞭解我的父母為何對我如此嚴格。

  2. even though…即使/雖然……

  例:Even though he is the manager , no one respects him.

  他是經理,但是沒人尊敬他。

  3. excel in…在……傑出;擅長……

  例:John knows a little of everything but excels in nothing.

  約翰樣樣都懂一點,但都不精通。

  英語四級寫作精美範文:我和英語

  English used to be a headache to me.

  英語以前對我而言是件頭痛的事。

  I always found it difficult to memorize new vocabulary.

  我總是覺得記新的單詞很困難。

  Grammar was also a closed book to me because there were many exceptions to the rules I had learned,which almost drove me crazy.

  我對語法也一竅不通,因為我所學的語法規則裡有很多例外,而這幾乎把我逼瘋了。

  Needless to say, my English was poor,but I persevered.

  不用說,我的英語很爛,但我卻持之以恆。

  Fortunately, I had a patient teacher.

  幸運的是,我有個很有耐心的老師。

  Rather than scold me, he kept on encouraging me.

  他沒有責備我,反而一直鼓勵我。

  With his help and my diligence, my English improved step by step. After some time, I didn't seem to be struggling in English anymore.

  在他的幫助和我的勤奮之下,我的英語逐漸地進步。

  In fact, English is now my strongest subject.

  過了一些時日,我在學英語方面似乎不再那麼辛苦了。

  It only goes to show that there's no substitute for hard work

  事實上,英語現在是我最強的一科。這就說明了沒有什麼事情可以代替努力用功

  短語解析:

  1.used to V 以前曾經/常常……

  例:There used to be a park near my house.

  我家附近以前有座公園。

  2. find it+adj.+to V 發現/覺得……

  例:Jane finds it boring to go out with Denny.

  簡發現和丹尼出去很無聊。

  3. Rather than+動詞原形,S+V***非但***不……***反***而……

  例:Rather than slap me in the face,she gave me her phone number.

  她非但沒給我一個耳光,反而把她的電話號碼給了我。

  4. step by step逐漸地;一步一步地。

  例:Frank learned how to play the guitar step勿step.

  弗蘭克一步一步地學會了彈吉他。