經典感悟愛情詩歌欣賞

  下面是小編為大家帶來,希望大家喜歡!

  經典感悟愛情詩歌:為了愛情,我承受了幾度煎熬

  Suffered for love such woe Have I, that ask not;

  Drunk parting's poison so Have I, that ask not.

  別問我,為了愛情承受了幾度煎熬,

  別問我,分別的苦酒我又喝了多少。

  Travelled have I the worls And now a charmer

  Chosen, so sweet of show Have I, that ask not.

  尋遍天涯終於找到了迷人的女子,

  別問我,她有多麼甜美讓我追隨。

  After the dust of that Her door for longing,

  Eyes on such wises aflow Have I, that ask not.

  為了門上的灰塵我在門前彷徨,

  別問我,我的眼淚為何流淌。

  With this mine ear, from out Her mouth, yest'reven,

  Such sweet words hearkened, lo! Have I, that ask not.

  昨晚,她把嘴脣湊到我的耳邊,

  別問我,她說了多少密語甜言。

  At me why bite the lip, As saying,"speak not?"

  A ruby bitten, know, Have I, that ask not.

  為何咬我的嘴脣,說:“別出聲?”

  別問我,我是多麼的煩惱和無助。

  Without thee, in my cell Of beggary suffered

  Vexations such, heigho! Have I, that ask not.

  沒有你,我在乞丐似的小屋裡受苦,

  別問我,我是多麼的煩惱和無助。

  An exile in the way Of love, like Hafiz,

  Reached such a stage, I trow, Have I, that ask not.

  在愛的路上流浪的我,就像哈菲茲,

  別問我,我是怎麼走到了這步田地。

  經典感悟愛情詩歌:愛的忠誠

  Set me whereas the sun doth parch the green

  置我於太陽炙烤的綠茵,

  Or where his beams do not dissolve the ice

  或陽光難以消融的寒冰,

  In temperate heat, where he is felt and seen

  或人們感覺溫暖的環境,

  In presence prest of people mad or wise

  受壓眾生或愚昧或聰明。

  Set me in high, or yet in low degree

  即便我顯達,抑或是微賤,

  In longest night, or in the shortest day

  白天短暫還是長夜漫漫,

  In clearest sky. or where clouds thickest be

  烏雲密佈或是氣清天藍,

  In lusty youth, or when my hairs are grey

  年輕力壯還是白髮斑斑。

  Set me in heaven, in earth, or else in hell

  即便在地獄、天堂或人間,

  In hill or dale, or in the foaming flood

  在丘陵、山谷或海浪滔天,

  Thrall, or at large, alive whereso I dwell

  無論自由或被奴役摧殘,

  Sick or in health, in evil fame or good

  疾病、健康、不幸還是平安。

  Hers will I be; and only with this thought

  我心有所屬;唯有長思念,

  Content myself although my chance be nought

  機會雖渺茫,知足心滿滿。