初中英語對話短文

  培養學生的會話能力是對話課的宗旨。中學英語對話課教學的目的不僅僅是讓學生懂點英語知識,同時應在加強基礎知識和基本訓練的過程中,使基礎知識轉化為言語技能,並發展成運用英語進行交際的能力。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!

  一

  Jim:

  What classes do we have this morning?

  今天早晨我們上什麼課?

  Li Na:

  Maths, Chinese, English and PE.

  數學、語文、英語和體育。

  Jim:

  We have English in the first period,don't we?

  第一節上英語,對吧?

  Li Na:

  No, in the third period. Any thing wrong?

  不,第三節,錯了?

  Jim:

  Nothing wrong. The English teacher asked me to retell the story she told us last week, but I haven't got it ready.

  沒錯,英語老師讓我複述她上週給我們講的那個故事,我還沒準備好呢。

  二

  Susan:

  How many hours are you taking this semester?

  這學期你選了多少小時的課?

  Jimmy:

  Eighteen, plus two hours of lab.

  十八小時,另加兩堂實驗課。

  Susan:

  Do you have Professor Song this semester?

  你這學期有沒有選宋教授的課?

  Jimmy:

  Yes, she's teaching me History of American Literature.

  有,她教我美國文學史。

  Susan:

  She's so tough. A lot of students flunked her course last semester.

  她很難纏啊。上學期她課上的好多學生不及格。

  Jimmy:

  Oh, yeah? I'd better watch out for her, then.

  噢,是嗎?那我最好小心一點。

  三

  Jim:

  How was the examination, Wang Fei?

  王菲,考的怎麼樣?

  Wang Fei:

  Not too bad. I think I passed all except English. The questions were too difficult for me. How about you?

  還可以,我想除了英語都能及格,英語題太難了。你怎麼樣?

  Jim:

  I don’t think the English paper was difficult, but I’m afraid that I failed mathematics. The last two problems were really not easy. I’m sure I’ve got a low mark.

  我倒認為英語卷子不難,可我擔心我的數學不及格,最後兩道題真不容易,我肯定分數高不了。

  Wang Fei:

  Oh, cheerup! Maybe we didn’t do that badly.

  噢,別灰心,說不定還不會那麼糟吧。

  Jim:

  I hope not.

  我希望不那麼糟。