初中英語對話範文帶翻譯

  通過創設有效的對話情景,為初中生營造口語對話的氛圍,能夠極大調動學生口語練習的積極性、主動性,提高英語口語學習的效率。小編精心收集了,供大家欣賞學習!

  篇1

  hate one's guts 對……恨之入骨

  A:You are hating Luch's guts, aren't you?

  A:你對露西恨之入骨嗎?

  B:Why should I hate her?

  B:我為什麼該恨她?

  A:Because she went out with Mike.

  A:因為她和邁克出去。

  B:What nonsense! I have nothing to do with her or Mike.

  B:胡說!我和她或邁克沒有絲毫關係。

  篇2

  hat in hand 畢恭畢敬

  A:As you are a gentleman, your friends have become polite.

  A:因為你是個紳士,你的朋友也越加禮貌了。

  B:Really? It's good.

  B:真的嗎?那太好了!

  A:You know, how always come to anyone hat in land.

  A:你知道,他們現在對別人總是畢恭畢敬的。

  B:But they didn't do that before.

  B:但他們以前不是這樣的。

  篇3

  harp on the same string/tune 老調重彈

  A:Are you free now?

  A:你現在有空嗎?

  B:What?

  B:怎麼了?

  A:Can you lend me some money?

  A:能借我點錢嗎?

  B:I've already told you that I'm broken myself. I wish you'd stop harping on the same string.

  B:我已經告訴你了,我自己也分文不名,我希望你別總是老調重彈。

  A:You miser.

  A:你可真是個吝嗇鬼。

  篇4

  hang around with someone 經常與某人在一起

  A:My son used to hang around with a gang. But my husband saw the writing on the wall and we nipped it in the bud.

  A:我兒子過去常和一幫壞孩子在一起,被我丈夫瞧出了端倪,把它扼殺在萌芽狀態了。

  B:That's what parents always take care to do. We can't let them go astray.

  B:父母常常關心這種事,我們不能讓他們誤入歧途。

  A:No, we can't. We must make sure that the kids do not go off the beams.

  A:當然不能。我們必須要看清,不能讓他們做錯事。

  篇5

  hand it to 歸功於某人

  A:You always said you disliked Professor Smith. But why did you praise him at the meeting?

  A:你一直說你不喜歡史密斯教授,但為什麼在會議上卻稱讚了他?

  B:I had to hand it to him. He's the one of the people who determine whether I can get the scholarship.

  B:我必須得這樣做,他是其中一個能決定我是否能得到獎學金的人。

  A:You cunning guy! If I tell him about it, he's sure to fail you.

  A:你這狡猾的傢伙!如果我告訴他的話,他肯定不讓你得獎。