關於日常的簡單英語對話

  在世界經濟全球化及中國加入WTO的形勢下,社會需要大量能夠用英語在國際上進行科技、經貿、法律和文化等方面交流的專業人才。小編精心收集了,供大家欣賞學習!

  1

  Ann: Congratulations to be as a new mother.

  恭喜你當媽媽了。

  Lily: Thank you. I feel very happy.

  謝謝,我感到很幸福。

  Ann: But by the way, child education is a hard work,you should make full preparation for it.

  但是得順便說一下,教育孩子可是件苦差,你得做好準備。

  Lily: I know, it will be very tired.

  我知道,會很辛苦。

  Ann: Hardship is one thing, the other thing is the conceptions and practices of child education.

  辛苦是一回事,教育孩子的觀念和做法又是另一回事。

  Lily: You are quite experienced at teaching children,can you teach me?

  你在教育孩子方面很有經驗,能教教我嗎?

  Ann: You should are the best teachers for child.

  你要記住:父母是孩子最好的老師。

  Lily: I will be a good example for kid.

  我會給孩子做個好榜樣的。

  Ann: I believe you,but I should remind you that don’t take it for granted on child education.

  我相信你。但是我得提醒你,在教育孩子方面不要想當然。

  Lily: I remember! Thank you.

  我記住了,謝謝你。

  2

  Tom: Bob, I have a piece of good news for you, but according to our rule,LOL, you know what I mean.

  鮑勃,我有個好訊息要告訴你,但是根據約定,嘿嘿,你知道我的意思。

  Bob: I know, I owe you one meal, I can not stand you. What is the good news?

  我知道,欠你一頓飯,真受不了你。什麼好訊息?

  Tom: Guess who I've bumpen into yesterday?

  你猜我昨天遇見誰了?

  Bob: I don’t know, don’t keep me guessing.

  不知道,別賣關子了。

  Tom: The girl whom you fall in love with secretly.

  你暗戀的那女孩。

  Bob: And then?

  然後呢?

  Tom: I know she also like you according to our talk.

  我跟她聊了幾句,知道她也喜歡你。

  Bob: Really? She loves me too.

  真的嗎?她也喜歡我。

  Tom: Earning one meal successfully,oh,yeah.

  賺了一頓飯,哦耶!

  Bob: What are you talking?

  你在說什麼呢?

  Tom: Nothing, nothing.

  沒什麼,沒什麼。

  3

  Bob: Look at this fish lattern, what's on it?

  看這隻魚燈,上面寫的什麼?

  Monica: What is smaller than an insect's mouth?

  什麼東西比路子的嘴巴還小?

  Bob: Of course any thing it eats, haha!

  當然是它能吃得下去的東西拉!

  Monica: You got it!

  答對了!

  Bob: And this is the center of gravity?

  再看這條,萬有引力的中心是什麼?

  Monica: I know this, it's the letter V!

  我知道,是字母V!

  Bob: Yeah! It's so easy.

  對咯!真簡單啊。

  Monica: What never asks questions but always gets answers?

  什麼東西只答不問?

  Bob: Telephone? No, let me have a think...It's a doorbell.

  電話嗎?不對,我想想...一定是門鈴。

  Monica: And this isn't your sister and isn't your brother,but is still a child of your mother and father?

  再看看這個:誰不是你的姐妹也不是你的兄弟,卻是你父母所生?

  Bob: Of course it's me!

  當然是我啦!

  Monica: We are taking so many presents back, I am so happy.

  我們會帶好多禮物回家去,真開心!

  Bob: Which candle burns longer:a black one or a white one?

  黑蠟燭和白蠟燭,哪個燒得久?

  Monica: The withe one?

  白的?

  Bob: Come on! Neither.Because all candles burn shorter.

  得了吧!都燒不長,因為所有蠟燭都是越燒越短的。

  Monica: It is really a good riddle.

  的確是個好謎語。

  Broadcast: Ladies and gentlemen, the riddles amounts ard limited, please take any 5 one, and leave chances for other people.

  女士們先生們,今天燈謎數量有限,請挑選任意五個,然後給其他人留機會。

  Monica: One, two, three, four, five...Ok, let's go and get our awards.

  一,二,三,四,五...好了,我們去領獎吧。

  Bob: Honey, wait a minute, I want to see one more.

  親愛的,等等,我還想再看一個。

  Monica: Ok, it is the last one, isn't it?

  好吧,那最後一個,成吧?

  Bob: Ok.

  好的。