有關催促別人說話和轉移話題的英語口語

  為了提高大家的英語聽力水平,小編今天給大家整理一些可以練習口語的英文,大家有時間可以練一練。

  有關催促別人說話的英語口語

  你說點什麼吧!

  Say something.

  Say something. 你說點什麼吧!

  I'm speechless. 我連話都說不出來了。

  A penny for your thoughts. *這是慣用表達方式,用於當對方在考慮什麼的時候。直譯是“給你一便士也好,請告訴我你在想什麼。”

  我想知道得詳細一些。

  Tell me more about it.

  I want to know more about it in detail.

  I'd like to know more details. *比較有禮貌的說法。

  你的旅行怎麼樣?

  How was your trip?

  How was your trip? 你的旅行怎麼樣?

  It was terrible. 太糟糕了。

  我在認真地聽呢。

  I'm all ears. *“聚精會神地聽”。

  會開得怎麼樣?

  How was the meeting?

  How was the meeting? 會開得怎麼樣?

  We didn't accomplish much. 沒什麼結果。

  繼續說呀。

  I'm listening. *在對方停止談話時,向對方表示“請繼續說下去,我在呢”或“我聽著呢”。

  Keep talking.

  我很想聽聽那件事。

  I'd like to hear the story.

  Did you hear about my trip? 你聽說我旅行的事了嗎?

  Not yet. I'd like to hear the story. 沒呢。我很想知道。

  I'd like to know the story.

  I'd like to hear about it.

  我們只是閒聊一會兒。

  We had small talk. *small talk “閒話,不著邊際的話”。

  電影怎麼樣?

  How was the movie?

  How was the movie? 電影怎麼樣?

  I really enjoyed it. 我覺得很有意思。

  那部戲有意思嗎?

  Did you enjoy the play?

  Did you enjoy the play? 那部戲有意思嗎?

  No, it was dull. 真沒勁。

  我想現在就談談那件事。

  I want to talk about it now.

  Let's talk about it later. 那事我們以後再談吧。

  I want to talk about it now. 我想現在談。

  說吧,說吧。

  Shoot! *動詞shoot有“發射,射擊”的意思,但在口語中也可以用來催促對方,“請說吧”、“說吧,說吧”。

  I need to tell you something. 我有事要告訴你。

  Shoot! 說吧,說吧。Go ahead.

  What's on your mind.

  咱們說英語吧。

  Let's talk in English.

  Let's speak in English.

  咱們聊會兒天吧!

  Let's have a chat.

  抓重點的說。

  To the point, please. *用在說話人說一些無關痛癢的事,或沒有時間聽完說話人要說的事情以及不想聽的場合。

  Stop beating around the bush. *常用短語。

  Get to the point, please.

  今天過得怎麼樣?

  How was your day?

  How was your day? 今天過得怎麼樣?

  Exhausting. 我已經精疲力盡了。

  有關轉換話題的英語口語

  我們換個話題吧!

  Let's change the subject.

  Okay, okay, I'll pay you back next week... 好吧,好吧,下星期我還你錢……

  Let's change the subject. 那,我們換個話題吧。

  Let's talk about something else.

  Let's talk about something different.

  I'd rather talk about something else. 能不能換個別的話題。

  言歸正傳。

  Let's get back to the subject.

  Let's get back to the subject. 言歸正傳。

  Yes, let's. 對。

  Let's get back to the point.

  Let's get back on track.

  我現在不想談那件事。

  I don't want to talk about it now.

  I'd prefer not to talk about it. 我不想談論那件事。

  那事兒以後再說吧。

  Let's talk about it later.

  We're playing golf this Sunday, right? 我們這個星期天要去打高爾夫球,對吧?

  Let's talk about it later. 那事兒以後再說吧。

  另外我們說說……

  To change the subject...

  I can't believe it. 真讓人難以相信。

  To change the subject... 另外我們談點兒別的吧。

  好了,玩笑就到此……

  Well, all joking aside,...

  Ha, ha, that's a good one! 哈,哈,這個玩笑真有趣。

  Well, all joking aside, let's get to work. 好了好了,玩笑歸玩笑,快去幹活兒吧。

  Well, seriously,...

  順便提一下……

  By the way,...

  It was really fun. 真的特好玩。

  By the way, how is John? 順便問一下,約翰怎麼樣了?

  Well,...

  Now,...

  你剛才說什麼來著?

  You were saying? *說話過程中話題改變時。

  Continue.

  Carry on.

  Please go on.

  啊,我想起來了。

  That reminds me.

  The party gonna be great! 那個舞會一定會很棒。

  Oh, that reminds me. I can't go. 啊,我想起來了,我去不了。

  別說了。

  Let's stop talking.

  I'm tired of talking. 我都說累了。

  I don't want to talk anymore. 我不想說了。

  那事兒我聽過了。

  I've heard the story before. *用於對方重複說一件事時。

  You've already told me.

  I'm sick and tired of hearing that. 我耳朵都聽出老繭了。 *sick and tired of... “對……膩透了”。

  I've heard enough about it already.*加already起強調作用。

  I don't want to hear about it anymore. 我再也不想聽那件事了。

  這件事別再說了。

  Let's drop the subject. *drop 除了“落下”之外,還表示“問題、事件、話題等完了、結束、停止”。

  Let's drop it.

  I don't want to talk about it anymore. 我再也不想說那件事了。

  別那麼大聲說。

  Don't say it so loud.

  Don't say it so loud. 別那麼大聲說。

  I thought you were hard of hearing. 我以為你沒聽見呢。

  Don't say that kind of thing so loudly. 那種事別那麼大聲嚷嚷。

  Please lower you voice. 小點兒聲。