討論運動的英語對話閱讀

  運動太多和太少,同樣的損傷體力;飲食過多與過少,同樣的損傷健康;唯有適度可以產生、增進、保持體力和健康。小編整理了討論運動的英語對話,歡迎閱讀!

  討論運動的英語對話一

  A:What shall we do today?

  我們今天去幹什麼?

  B:We'd better stay in the hotel,because the tour will begin tomorrow.

  我們最好待在賓館,因為明天旅行就要開始了。

  A:Let's go out for some exercise, shall we?

  我們出去鍛鍊一會兒怎麼樣?

  B:What an excellent idea!

  真是個好主意!

  A:Shall we do some jogging?

  跑跑步好嗎?

  B:OK.

  好的。

  A:I feel well now.

  我現在感覺很舒服。

  B:Yes, some exercise is necessary for us.

  做些運動對我們來說很必要。

  A:Quite right.

  十分正確。

  討論運動的英語對話二

  A:You look depressed. What's on your mind?

  你看起來有點兒情緒低落。在想什麼呢?

  B:Well, I had a blood test last week. The doctor said that I have high blood pressure and my blood is thick and sticky. I'm very worried.

  嗯,我上週做了血液檢查。醫生說我血壓高而且血液黏稠。我很擔心。

  A:Take it easy. When we last talked, you promised there would be more exercises in your life. But now you are putting on some weight.

  別緊張。我們上次聊天時,你保證多運動的。可是你又增體重了。

  B:I have to admit it's easier said than done.

  我得承認說起來容易做起來難啊。

  A:Well, I think it's time for you to change your eating habits and develop a healthy lifestyle. Regular exercise will improve your health.

  嗯,我想你得改變飲食習慣並養成健康的生活方式。定期鍛鍊會改善你的健康狀況。

  B:But you know I'm just not into exercises. And I wouldn't have time for exercises, either.

  可你知道我不喜歡鍛鍊,而且我也沒時間鍛鍊。

  A:You can do some jogging. It's easy and it doesn't take much time.

  你可以慢跑。既簡單,又不需要太多時間。

  B:Actually, my doctor said the same thing.

  實際上醫生也這麼建議。

  討論運動的英語對話三

  A:Are you free this afternoon?

  今天下午你有空嗎?

  B:I'm afraid I'm going to the gym for a workout.

  恐怕我要到健身房去鍛鍊。

  A:How long have you been there?

  你去了多久了?

  B:I began to went there last month.

  上個月才開始去的。

  A:Is there any change?

  有什麼變化嗎?

  B:Well, I think I'm in better condition now.

  嗯,我覺得我現在身體狀況好一點了。

  A:Really? Is it tiring?

  真的嗎?很累嗎?

  B:It was at the beginning. You just need to keep it up.

  剛開始的時候很累。你需要堅持。

  A:I want to go there, too. Can I?

  我也想去那兒。可以嗎?

  B:Of course, yes.

  當然可以。