關於兩人簡單英語對話欣賞

  情景會話訓練是提高學生綜合語言運用能力的最好平臺,其關係到學生聽、說、讀三方面能力的綜合提高。小編整理了關於兩人簡單英語對話,歡迎閱讀!

  關於兩人簡單英語對話篇一

  B: it's a lovely day, isn't it?

  今天天氣不錯,是吧?

  L: yeah, and most excitingly, I met the girl living under me today. She's really nice.

  嗯,而且令人激動的是,我今天見到了樓下的女孩!我覺得她人很好.

  B: is she American?

  她是美國人嗎?

  L: yeah, and most importantly, she's single! Man, I could tell from the moment I saw her, she's the girl of my dreams!

  是的.關鍵是,她還是單身!天啊,我第一眼看到她時,就知道她是我夢中期待的女孩.

  B: so I take it you two are hitting it off? I know it's very convenient to be in a relationship with your neighbor, but what if you break up?

  你不是說你愛上她了吧?我知道和鄰居談戀愛很方便,可是萬一你們兩個分手了怎麼辦?

  L: I don't know. I am not really worried about that. I don't wanna lose before even starting. Besides I think the other two American guys have also fallen for her.

  不知道,我倒不擔心這個,我不想還沒開始就放棄,而且我覺得還有2個美國人對她也有意思.

  B: sounds like you've got some competition. You made a move already?

  聽起來競爭還挺激烈的.你開始採取行動了嗎?

  L: not yet. But I am thinking of inviting her to dinner sometime. I know some good restaurants nearby.

  還沒有.我在想哪天請她吃個飯,周圍有家不錯的餐館.

  B: that's nice. Having been here a little while surely gives you the advantage, eh?

  不錯,先來這裡確實有好處哈?

  L: you bet. Now that you mentioned it, I think I'll call her now and see if she is available tonight.

  那當然了.不過既然你提了,我就現在給她打個電話吧,看看她今天晚上有沒有時間.

  B: good luck!

  祝你好運!

  L: thanks!

  希望如此,謝謝你!

  關於兩人簡單英語對話篇二

  Farewe¨依依惜別

  Robert: Well,everthing is packed and ready to go.

  羅伯特:嗯,東西都收拾好了,隨時可以出發.

  Carline: It's hard to beIicve that we'rc rcally leaving. The past two weeks was like a dream.

  凱羅琳:真不敢相信我們真的要離開了t過去的兩週像夢境一般美妙.

  R: Yes. Just think the blue sky, sunsbine, mouth-watering food, centurics-old castles--

  是啊,蔚藍的天空,燦爛的陽光,誘人的美食,古老的城堡……

  K: And the people were so fricndly!

  還有那些熱心的人們!

  R: Yeah, we would have been lost without tbc help of the locals.

  對,要不是當地人幫忙,我們早就走丟了.

  K: Do you still remcmbcr the small restaurant at the corncr of the strect?

  你還記得街角那家小飯館嗎?

  R: Of course. That was the best pasta I've ever had.

  怎麼不記得,我從沒吃過那麼好吃的義大利麵食!

  K: I ate so much that I wasn't hungry until aflemoon the rext day.

  我也吃了很多,—直撐到第二天下午.

  R: If only wc could eat there once more!

  真想再去吃一次啊!

  K: Maybc we can come here again next summet:

  也許明年夏天可以再來。

  R: Hopc the restaurant is still thcrc.

  希望到時候那個餐館還在.

  K: Hey, what's the time?

  對了’現在幾點了?

  R: Oh, my god! Only two hours lefi bcfm the plane takes off. We need to bc at the airport now.

  天哪l還有兩個小時飛機就起飛了.我們得趕緊去機場。

  K: Don't worry. We can call a cab. It'II be alright.

  別擔心,我們可以叫個計程車,能趕上的.

  關於兩人簡單英語對話篇三

  R: It's very kind of you to come and see us off.

  你來給我們送行真是太客氣

  K: My pleasure. What a pity you have to leave so soon!

  應該韻.真遺憾,你們這麼快就要走了

  R: We would stay longer. but I've got to attend a meeting tomorrow morning. Tbank you for your warm hosyitality.

  本來可以多待幾天的,可惜我明天早上有個會要開,不得不走.謝謝你這幾天的盛情款待.

  K: You'rc welcome. Maybe next timc we'II comc to sec your

  不客氣,也許下次我會去找你們呢。

  R: My wife and I will look forward to it.

  我和我妻子都盼著你來.

  K: I promise the next holiday I havc we're coming to visit. Oh, what's your flight number

  那我下次放假一定過去拜訪.對了,你們是兒號航班?

  R: lt's Flight No. 302, Northwcst Orient AirIines.

  西北航空的302號航班

  K: They just announced the boarding call.

  剛才廣播裡說該登機了.

  R:Then we've got to get going.

  那我們就先進去了.

  K: OK. Bon voyage and a safe landing.

  好的,祝你們一路平安,安全抵達。

  R: Thank you again for all your help.

  再次感謝你這段時間的幫忙。

  K:Bye