關於病人看病英語對話

  英語是工具性語言,學習英語的最終目的大多是與外國人順利進行交流,由此可見學習英語口語的重要性。小編精心收集了,供大家欣賞學習!

  篇1

  病人:早上好,大夫

  Patient: Good morning, doctor.

  醫生:早上好,哪裡不舒服?

  Doctor: good morning. What seems to be the trouble?

  病人:最近有點失眠.

  Patient: I’m suffering from insomnia.

  醫生:這種情況有多久了?

  Doctor: How long have you had this problem?

  病人:三個月了.

  Doctor: Three months.

  醫生:服用過什麼藥嗎?

  Doctor: Have you take any medicine?

  病人:試過安眠藥,但是對我一點兒都不起作用.

  Patient: I tried some sleeping pills, but they have done nothing for me.

  醫生:有頭痛的情況嗎?

  Doctor: Do you have headaches?

  病人:有時候有.吃飯也沒有胃口,總是感緊不安.

  Patient: Sometimes. I have no appetite and always on the edge.

  醫生:讓我量量你的血壓.你看來貧血.

  Doctor: Let me take your blood pressure. You look anemic. Taking the patient’s blood pressure.

  醫生:嗯,沒什麼好擔心的.你只不過是有點勞累過度.

  Doctor: Well, there is nothing to be alarmed about. You are just a little exhausted from overwork.

  病人:我該怎麼呢?

  Patient: What should I do then?

  醫生:我想你應該多休息休息.多到戶外活動.不要過度勞累.

  Doctor: I think you need more rest. Try to get outdoors more. Don’t strain yourself too much.

  病人:謝謝你,大夫.我會照你說的去做.

  Patient: Thank you. Doctor. I’ll do as you say.

  醫生:拿著,這是給你開的處方.我相信這藥會治好你的失眠症的.

  Doctor: Here is the prescription for you. I’m sure the medicine will cure your insomnia.

  病人:多謝了.再見!

  Patient: Thanks a lot. Bye-bye!

  醫生:再見!

  Doctor: Bye!

  篇2

  Dialogue One make an appointment with the doctor for oneself

  值班護士:早上好,這裡是約翰遜大夫辦公室.有什麼需要幫忙的嗎?

  Clerk: Good morning. This is Doctor Johnson’s office. What can I do for you?

  雷德太太:是的. 我是雷德太太.我想本週預約看病.

  Mrs. Reed: Yes, this is Mrs. Reed. I’d like to make an appointment to see the doctor this week.

  值班護士:好的.恐怕約翰遜大夫本週星期一和星期二都已經被預約滿了.

  Clerk: Well, let’s see. I’m afraid he is fully booked on Monday and Tuesday.

  雷德太太:星期四怎麼樣?

  Mrs. Reed: How about Thursday?

  值班護士:抱歉,星期四也已經預約滿了.雷德太太,星期三你方便嗎?

  Clerk: Sorry, but I have to say he is also occupied on Thursday. So, will Wednesday be O.K. for you, Mrs. Reed?

  雷德太太:星期三我得上班.順便問一下,約翰遜大夫星期六有空嗎?

  Mrs. Reed: I have to work on Wednesday. By the way, is Dr. Johnson available on Saturday?

  值班護士:我們週末不上班.

  Clerk: I’m afraid the office is closed on weekends.

  雷德太太:那麼,星期五如何?

  Mrs. Reed: well, what about Friday?

  值班護士:星期五. 讓我查一下. 太好了,約翰遜大夫本週星期五下午有空.Clerk: Friday. Let me have a check. Oh, great. Dr. Johnson will be available on Friday afternoon this week.

  雷德太太: 很好.謝謝你.到時我會來的.

  Mrs. Reed: That’s fine. Thank you, I’ll come then.

  篇3

  Dialogue Two make an appointment for one’s family member

  李太太:請問約翰遜大夫在嗎?

  Mrs. Lee: Can I speak to Dr. Johnson, please?

  約翰遜大夫:我就是,有什麼需要幫忙的嗎?

  Dr. Johnson: Yes. This is Dr. Johnson speaking. What can I do for you?

  李太太:我是李太太.請幫幫我

  Mrs. Lee: Oh. This is Mrs. Lee. Please help me, Dr. Johnson.

  約翰遜大夫:你怎麼啦,李太太?

  Dr. Johnson: What’s the matter with you, Mrs. Lee?

  李太太:哦,不,不是我.是我兒子比兒病了.

  Mrs. Lee: Oh, no, it’s not me. My son Bill is sick.

  約翰遜大夫:比爾哪兒不舒服?

  Dr. Johnson: What’s wrong with Bill?

  李太太:他手臂上,肩膀上長有紅斑.

  Mrs. Lee: He has red spots on his arms, on his shoulders…

  約翰遜大夫:他是不是周身都長了?

  Dr. Johnson: Does he have red spots all over his body?

  李太太:是.

  Mrs. Lee: Yes, he does.

  約翰遜大夫:他有沒有發燒呢?

  Dr. Johnson: Does he have a fever?

  李太太:哦,對了.今天早上他燒到了39度.

  Mrs. Lee: Yes, he does. This morning his temperature was 39 degrees in centigrade.

  約翰遜大夫:哎呀,那太糟了.

  Dr. Johnson: Well, that’s too bad.

  李太太:大夫,比爾究竟怎麼了?他整天哭.勸都勸不住.

  Mrs. Lee: What’s wrong with Bill? He cried all day long. I just can’t stop him.

  約翰遜大夫:他出麻疹了.

  Dr. Johnson: He has the measles.

  李太太:出麻疹?天啊!你現在可以來看他嗎?

  Mrs. Lee: Measles? Oh, dear. Can you come and see him now?

  約翰遜大夫:今天上午我得給病人動手術.下午我可以來.

  Dr. Johnson: I’ m going to have an operation this morning. But I can come this afternoon.

  李太太:謝謝你,約翰遜大夫.

  Mrs. Lee: Thank you, Dr. Johnson.

  約翰遜大夫:記住,不能讓他抓那些紅斑.

  Dr. Johnson: Remember, you must keep him from scratching the spots.

  李太太:我不會讓他抓的.下午見,大夫.

  Mrs. Lee: No, no. I won’t let him do that. See you then, doctor.

  約翰遜大夫:再見.

  Dr. Johnson: Goodbye.