關於金融的英語對話閱讀

  英語教學是教學中最重要的組成部分,而英語對話教學是整個英語教學中一個必不可少的重要組成部分,其不僅可以有效地提高學生的英語口語表達能力,還可以培養學生良好的英語應用習慣。下面是小編精心收集的關於金融的英語對話,希望大家喜歡!

  關於金融的英語對話篇一

  A:Miss Lin,I'd like to recommend a new bank card to you.I think you will like it.

  B:really? What's that?

  A:Peony Money Link Card.

  B:What is a "Money Link" Card?

  A:Oh.Is is a versatile card that links a lot of businesses.

  B:"Versatile?" What does it mean?

  A:You may either make deposits and withdrawals at any savings office or make transfers and inquiries at any ATM with the card.

  B:Anything else?

  A:With this card,you may also enjoy services like consumption at POS terminals of all the specially-engaged commercial units, payroll agency service and agency payment for power and gas,etc.

  B:Oh.That's what I want.

  A:But,it is only a debit card without the function of credit consumption.

  B:It doesn't matter.

  A:林小姐,我向您推薦一種新卡。我想您一定喜歡。

  B:真的嗎?那是什麼卡?

  A:牡丹"靈通"卡?

  B:什麼是靈通卡?

  A:喔。它是一種多用途卡。

  B:"多用途"?這是什麼意思呢?

  A:您可以在任何儲蓄所存、取款,在任何一臺櫃員機上轉賬、查詢。

  B:還有其它用途嗎?

  A:有了這張卡,您還可以享受在所有POS機特約商戶消費,代發工資,代交電費、水費等等。

  B:噢。這正是我想要的。

  A:但它只是一種借記卡,沒有信用消費的功能。

  B:沒關係。

  關於金融的英語對話篇二

  A:I was inquiring about a bill that I never got.

  我來問一下為什麼我的賬單還沒有寄到。

  B:Which credit card was the bill for?

  哪個信用卡?

  A:The bill was for my Master Card.

  萬事達信用卡

  B:That bill should have been mailed about two weeks ago.

  兩週之前就應該寄到了。

  A:It never came in the mail.

  郵箱裡沒有。

  B:My computer shows that it has already been mailed.

  我的電腦裡顯示已經送達了。

  A:I have not gotten my bill, so what should I do about that?

  但是沒有到我手上啊,我該怎麼辦?

  B:You should try contacting your post office.

  你應該跟當地的郵局聯絡。

  A:If it is the post office's fault, may I have an extension on my bill?

  如果是郵局的責任,我能延期支付嗎?

  B:You'll have to prove it was their error; then you can get an extension.

  那麼你需要證明那是他們的過錯,這樣才可以延期。

  A:Thank you for all your help.

  謝謝你的幫助。

  B:You are very welcome. Have a good day.

  不客氣,祝你過得愉快。

  關於金融的英語對話篇三

  A:I would like to exchange Chinese money intoGerman currency please.

  我想把人民幣兌換成德國馬克。

  B:Certainly. How much will you be exchangingtoday?

  可以。您想換多少錢?

  A:How about 50,000 RMB. Would that be aproblem?

  五萬人民幣?可以嗎?

  B:That’s a hefty amount. But that should have no problem at all. You should be aware thatthere is a ten-percent service charge, though.

  您兌換的錢很多,但是不成問題。請注意我們要收百分之十的服務費。

  A:Ten percent! Now that’s hefty! 百分之十,大多了!

  B:Wait a minute… do you have an account with us?

  等等,您有我們銀行的戶頭嗎?

  A:Yes I do; here is my account number.

  有。這是賬戶號。

  B:For members, there is a small transaction charge, but it’s only 5 dollars per transaction.Any particular denomination?

  會員的話,業務費會少點,每筆5美元。還需要其他幣種嗎?

  A:3,000 marks in hundreds and the rest in tens and twenty’s, please.

  要三千一百馬克的,其它的要十馬克和二十馬克的。

  B:Here you are Mr. Lee. Will there be anything else?

  給您,Lee先生。您還需要其他的服務嗎?

  
"關於金融的英語對話"的人還: