關於常用英語對話口語

  隨著全球化與多元文化的發展,英語正躋身為一種國際語言被廣泛使用。小編精心收集了,供大家欣賞學習!

  1

  Tom: You are very upset. Why?

  你很沮喪呢,怎麼啦?

  Bob: I don’t know why.

  我不知道為什麼。

  Tom: Oh?

  哦?

  Bob: I’ve been forgetful lately.

  最近我總是丟三落四的。

  Tom: That’s the reason why you are so unhappy?

  這是你不開心的原因?

  Bob: No exactly.

  不完全。

  Tom: So?

  那是?

  Bob: My girlfriend was very angry yesterday. But I don’t know why.

  我女朋友昨晚不太開心呢。但是我不知道為什麼。

  Tom: Oh, I know why.

  哦,我知道為什麼。

  Bob: Don’t say. I don’t want to know.

  別說,我不想知道。

  2

  Jean: I never thought an embalmer was a decent job.

  我以前從來不覺得入殮師是一個很體面的工作。

  Jaco: An embalmer? Is it a real job? You didn’t make it up, did you? It’s not funny.

  入殮師?真是一份工作嗎?你不是在瞎掰吧。這不好笑。

  Jean: They prepare the dead for burial.

  他們是為死人準備葬禮。

  Jaco: What a creepy job! Isn’t it scary to deal with the dead? Maybe they would wake up.

  這工作也忒邪門兒了吧。跟死屍打交道,有點害怕。可能他們會醒的啊。

  Jean: Don’t you think it’s a holy job? People will die sooner or later. No exception. Even if you are a zombie, you have to die first.

  你不覺得那是一份很神聖的工作嗎?人總會死的。無一例外。即便你是殭屍,你也得先死。

  Jaco: Stop saying that for God’s sake! You are getting on my nerves.

  拜託,不要再說了。你讓我心煩。

  Jean: They wash the body with germicidal soap and dry it. They spruce up the body as well to give the face a lifelike appearance.

  他們用殺菌肥皂擦身體然後擦乾。他們也給死者化妝打扮,為了能讓他們看起來跟生前一樣栩栩如生。

  Jaco: Sounds humane! But I bet their wives don’t like their hands that touch the dead every day.

  聽上去很人性化。但是我相信他們的妻子應該不怎麼喜歡天天接觸死屍的手吧。

  Jean: Show some respect! When I die, don’t you want to spruce me up? Isn’t it ironic that the last thing people buy for themselves is decided by someone else? When I die, I just need an ordinary coffin. I don’t like anything fancy. Keep that in mind!

  尊重點兒好不好?我死了,你不想打扮我嗎?人買的最後一件東西得要別人來決定,不覺得這很諷刺嗎?如果我死了,我只需要一個普通棺材。我不喜歡奢華的東西。記住了啊!

  Jaco: Honey, can we talk about anything but death, coffins? We are in the middle of a dinner.

  親愛的,我們可以談談別的嗎?只要不是死啊,棺材之類的。我們還在吃晚飯呢。

  3

  Bree: Honey, I am so sorry. I totally forgot the party last night.

  親愛的,對不起。我完全忘記昨天的聚會了。

  Jean: Oh, let me guess. You were cramming for the test or busy with the crib sheet?

  我猜猜。你昨天是為考試熬夜還是忙著做小抄?

  Bree: I said I was sorry.

  我都道歉了。

  Jean: So I need the truth. No lies anymore. You convinced me of the sibling thing. But …

  我要真相。不要再唬我了。你讓我相信姐妹情。可是。。。

  Bree: Don’t give me that poop face. I was in the cooking class. Yes, I heard me say it.

  不要給我那副嘴臉了。我昨天去烹飪課了。是的,我去了。

  Jean: A cooking class? Seriously?

  烹飪課?真的?

  Bree: Yes. The quickest way to a man’s heart is through his stomach.

  是的啊。抓住他的心,先要拴住他的胃。

  Jean: So there is a man. Tell me more about him. I want details.

  真有這麼個人。再透露點。我要細節哦。

  Bree: He hasn’t asked me out technically. We talked in the library. He said I was cute. It’s always well to cast an anchor to windward.

  他還沒有正式邀我出去。我們在圖書館聊天啊。他說我很可愛。未雨綢繆總是好的嘛。

  Jean: Not again, sweetie. From now on, I am watching your back. If that man hurts you in the future, I will kick his ass.

  不是吧。從現在開始,我要處處留意你。如果那個男人傷你的心,我會狠狠揍他。