關於簡單英語對話加翻譯

  作為跨文化語言教學的英語語篇教學課,只有注入生活化元素,才有助於學生用真實的情境來學習知識,同時也有助於學生 學會用英語做事情。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!

  一

  Steven and Julia are shopping. Julia wants to make her nails manicured. So they go into a manicure shop.

  當史蒂文和菜莉婭在逛街的時候,茱莉婭想把指甲修一下。於是他們走進一家美甲店。

  Shop Assistant: Hello. Welcome!

  店員:你們好,歡迎光臨。

  Julia: Hello. I'd like to have my nails manicured.

  茱莉婭:你好,我想把指甲修一下。

  Shop Assistant: This way please. We offer multiple manicure services here. Do you want a full service?

  店員:這邊請。我們這裡有很多項修甲服務。想來個全套服務嗎?

  Julia: I don't need the full service.

  茱莉婭:我不想做全套的。

  Shop Assistant: But the full service will make your nails look much prettier and it is on discount now.

  店員:但是全套服務會讓你的指甲看起來更加漂亮,而且現在有折扣。

  Julia: No, thanks. All I need is painting and polishing.

  茱莉婭:不了,謝謝。我只想做下磨光和上色。

  Shop Assistant: OK. Please sit down. I hope you will be satisfied with our service.

  店員:好的,請坐。希望你對我們的服務滿意。

  Julia: Thanks very much.

  茱莉婭:謝謝。

  二

  Steven has just had his beard shaved at thebarber's. The barber suggests him to trim theeyebrows.

  史蒂文剛剛在理髮店修了面。理髮師建議他修一下眉毛。

  Barber: Sir, I've finished your shaving. Wow, ittakes years off you after having a shave.

  理髮師:先生,鬍子刮好了。哇,刮完鬍子後你看起來年輕多了。

  Steven: Really? You've done a good job.

  史蒂文:真的嗎?您的手藝很好。

  Barber: Thank you. May I suggest you to trim your eyebrows?

  理髮師:謝謝了。我可以建議你修 一下眉毛嗎?

  Steven: I have never heard that men would trim their eyebrows. Are you kidding?

  史蒂文:我從未聽說過男士修眉毛的。你開玩笑的吧?

  Barber: No, sir, I am serious. Haven't you heard that today men are becoming increasinglyinterested in having their eyebrows professionally groomed?

  理髮師:不,先生,我是認真的。難道你沒聽說過如今男性越來越對專業修眉感興趣?

  Steven: Do you mean that it is a trend for men to trim their eyebrows?

  史蒂文:你的意思是男士們修眉是一個趨勢了?

  Barber: Absolutely. Several men have tried it in my barber shop. Do you want to try?

  理髮師:絕對是的。好幾個男士已經在我的理髮店裡試過了。你想要試一下嗎?

  Steven: Yeah, let me have a try.

  史蒂文:好吧,讓我體驗一下。

  三

  Steven has just had his hair cut at the barber's. Nowhe wants to ask the barber to shave for him.

  史蒂文剛剛在理髮店剪了頭髮。此刻他想要理髮師給他修修面。

  Barber: Sir, your hair is done. Anything else I cando for you?

  理髮師:先生,頭髮剪好了。還能為您做點什麼嗎?

  Steven: I'd like to have a shave.

  史蒂文:我想修修面。

  Barber: All right, sir. Would you lie back so that I can shave you?

  理髮師:好的,先生。請您往後靠躺點,好讓我給您刮鬍子,好嗎?

  Steven: Sure. But my beard is rough.

  史蒂文:當然可以。但是我的鬍子很硬。

  Barber: Don't worry, sir. I've never cut a customer. Shall I trim your moustache?

  理髮師:別擔心,先生。我從未刮傷過任何顧客。要不要刮一下小鬍鬚?

  Steven: Yes, please.

  史蒂文:請修一下。

  Barber: Now, I've finished. How do you like it?

  理髮師:好,刮完了。你覺得怎麼 樣?

  Steven: Wonderful. How much is the cost altogether?

  史蒂文:好極了。一共多少錢?

  Barber: 20 dollars.

  理髮師:20美元。

  Steven: Here you are. Thank you, bye-bye!

  史蒂文:給你。謝謝你,再見!

  Barber: Bye-bye. Welcome to come next time!

  理髮師:再見。歡迎你下次再來。