關於常用旅遊英語口語

  隨著社會經濟的發展和全球化的深入,學習者對於英語學習的要求也發生了變化。英語越來越成為人們使用的一種工具。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!

  篇一

  1、I can't speak English 我不懂英文

  2、Excuse me 勞駕

  3、Could you do me a favor? 能夠幫我忙嗎?

  4、Take care 保重!

  5、Please say it again 請再說一次

  6、How are you? 你好嗎?

  7、Anyway 總之

  8、Actually 實際上

  9、Thank you very much 謝謝!

  10、May I smoke here? 能在這裡吸菸嗎?

  11、May I ask something? 我想問點事情 。

  12、Where is the toilet 廁所在哪裡?

  13、I am tired 我很累

  14、Whom should I ask to?我應該問誰?

  15、As soon as possible 近快

  16、What time is it now? 現在幾點了?

  17、Could you tell me how to fill in 請告訴我如何填寫。

  18、How long will we stop here? 我們在這裡停留多久?

  19、Are there any duty-free shops in the waiting room? 在侯機室有免稅店嗎?

  20、How can I get to the connecting flight counter of China airline? 我如何找到中國航空公司辦理轉機櫃臺?

  21、Where can I get my baggage? 我去哪裡取行李?

  22、Here is my claim tag 這是我的託運 行李卡

  23、How soon will I find out? 需要多長時間可以找到我的行李

  24、Please deliver the baggage to my hotel as soon as you've located it 找到行李後,請儘快送到我的酒店。

  25、Where can I change money? 我在哪裡可以兌換外幣?

  26、What is the exchange rate ? 兌換率是多少?

  27、I’d like some small change? 請將大鈔換成零錢

  28、Where is the tourist information centre ? 請問旅遊問訊處在哪裡?

  29、Where can I get a ticket ? 在哪裡賣票?

  30、Could you tell me when we get there ? 請問幾點能夠到達那裡。

  篇二

  酒店住宿常用英文

  I would like to have a morning Call at8:00 in the morning.我要早上8:00設定電話叫醒。

  I'd like to order room service, please.我要食物送到房間的服務。

  I'd like a room of one.我要單人房。

  I'd like a room for two with separate beds.我要兩張床的房間。

  I'd like as extra bed for room 702.我要在702房多加一張床。

  When is check out time? 退房的適合時間?

  I am interested in booking a room.我想訂房。

  Could I book a double room for 3 days from ...日期..to日期.我要訂一間雙人房從....

  How much is a double room for 1 night? 雙人床一晚多少呢?

  Your booking is confirmed.你的訂房已經生效了。

  Do you have a bus service from the airport? 有飯店的bus在機場接送嗎?

  Could you fax me a map of how to get to the hotel? 請你傳真路線圖給我,我想知道如何到你們飯店。

  Could you show me my room? 你可以帶我到我的房間嗎?

  Where is the emergency exit and staircase? 緊急出口和樓梯在那裡?

  Please send another blanket to my room.請再送一條毯子到我房間。

  The sheets are dirty.床單很髒。

  There's no running hot water in my room.我房間沒有熱水。

  I'll arrive late, but please keep my reservation.我會晚一點到達,請保留所預訂的房間。

  I'd like a room with a nice view abalcony.我想要一間視野好有陽臺的房間。

  What time does the dining room open? 餐廳幾點開始營業?

  What time can I have breakfast? 早餐幾點開始供應?

  Could you keep my valuables? 是否可代為保管貴重物品?

  I'd like to check out. My bill, please.我要退房。請給我帳單。

  Please bring me some ice cubes and water.請送給我一些冰塊和水。

  The air-conditioner T.V. set、light doesn't work.冷氣電視、燈無法開啟。

  篇三

  餐廳用餐常用英文

  Hi, we need a table for two, please. 你好﹐我們有兩位。

  May we have a table by the window, please? 請給我們一個靠窗的桌子好嗎﹖

  We prefer to sit by the window, please. 我們想坐在靠窗的位子。

  Can I take this seat? 我可以坐這個位子嗎?

  This table would be great. Thank you. 這個位子很好﹐謝謝。

  May I have a menu, please? 請給我選單。

  Do you have a menu in chinese? 是否有中文選單?

  What's your special today? 你們今天有什麼特餐﹖

  What kind of dish is most popular here? 這裡最受歡迎的餐點是什麼呢﹖

  I'd like to have some local food.我想嘗試一下當地食物。

  I cannot tolerate spicy food, could your chef make my dishes mild? 我受不了辣的菜﹐可以請廚師在我的餐點不加辣嗎﹖

  We need more time to decide what toorder. 我們還需要一些時間來決定要點什麼。

  Sorry, we still don't have any idea of what to order, do you have any suggestions? 對不起﹐我們還是沒有頭緒﹐你有什麼建議嗎﹖

  I would like to have the same as thenext table. 我想和隔壁桌一樣的菜

  OK, we'll start with two glasses of icedtea, easy on ice, please. 請先給我們兩杯冰茶,不要太多冰。

  Excuse me, I'd like my coffee warmer. Could you please heat up my coffee little bit? Thank you!.請給我熱一點的咖啡

  Do you offer any set courses for party of two? 你們有沒有提供2個人的套餐﹖

  May I have another fork please? 請再給我一根叉子。

  Could you give me a fork, please. 請你給我一根叉子。

  Could you pass me the saltpepper? 請把鹽楜椒傳給我。

  This is not what I ordered. 這不是我點的食物。

  Is soda refillable? 汽水可續杯嗎﹖

  Some more water please. 請再幫我加些水。

  May we have some more napkins? 可以再給我們一些紙巾嗎﹖

  We could like to order some desert now. 我們現在想點些甜點。

  Excuse me, would you please show me where the restroom is? 麻煩告訴我廁所在哪裡。

  We are ready for the bill now. 我們要買單。

  Is the gratuity included in the bill? 小費有包括在帳單裡嗎﹖

  Are we supposed to leave tips here? 我們需要付小費嗎﹖

  Is American Expressvisa or master travelers' check...

  granted /accepted here? 你們收美國運通卡/visa/master/旅行支票嗎﹖

  What type of credit cards do you accept? 你們收那種信用卡呢﹖

  Thank you for your service. We really enjoyed it. 謝謝你的服務﹐我們這餐吃得很好。