關於參觀景點的英語口語

  學習英語可能是所有科目最花費時間的了,但是同學們也不要偷懶哦,今天小編特地給大家整理了有關英語口語的情景對話跟分享一下哦,有需要可以收藏起來哦

  一.參觀白宮 The White House

  ABut it's the White House. The president and his family live there.They won't let us see most of it. Probably we can only see a couple of rooms.

  白宮是總統和他的家人住的地方。他們很多地方不會讓人蔘觀的,或許只能參觀幾間展覽室而已。

  BNo, that's not true.The White House is very big. And there are a lot of historical exhibits there.The tour will take us through many different rooms. I read about it in the guide.

  不是這樣。白宮很大,有很多歷史文物。導遊人員會帶我們參觀各個展覽室,旅遊指南上有說到。

  AHmm. If that's true, then the security there must be very good.Because it's strange to think they will let people walk around in the White House.

  如果是這樣,那麼保安工作要做得非常好才行。因為隨便讓人在白宮走動是很奇怪的。

  BI'm sure the security is very tight.Probably they will make us walk through metal detectors like at the airport.

  我相信保安工作一定很嚴謹,可能像機場那樣必須通過偵測器。

  ASo I can't take my gun then.

  那麼我就不能帶槍囉!

  BDon't always joke like that! You don't have a gun.

  別老是開這種玩笑,你根本沒有槍。

  AYes, it's true I don't.

  我的確沒有。

  BYou shouldn't say things like that. You could get arrested!

  你不應該說這種話,會被抓去的。

  AWhat? Do you think someone will arrest me for making a joke?Someone will arrest me here at the breakfast table?

  什麼?會有人因為我開玩笑就逮捕我?會有人在這餐桌上就將我逮捕嗎?

  BNo. But if you say something like that in the White House,they may take it seriously. Sometimes I think you joke too much.

  不是,不過如果你在白宮說那樣的話,他們就會當真。有時候你玩笑開得太過火了。

  AI'll be careful. Don't worry. I don't want to get arrested by the FBI.But how long does the White House tour last?

  我會小心的,別擔心,我並不想被聯邦調查局的人逮捕。不過參觀白宮要多久?

  BI'm not sure. I think it lasts about one hour.

  我不確定,我想大概一小時。

  AAlright. We should take a taxi over there right after breakfast.

  好的,我們吃完早餐就搭出租車去。

  BFirst I want to look in the travel guide.Maybe they don't have tours in the morning.

  我先看看旅遊指南。很可能早上不開放參觀。

  AThat's a good idea. Do you want some more coffee?

  那倒是。你還要咖啡嗎?

  BNo, I'm fine.

  不了,這樣就夠了。

  二.我們要買門票嗎 Do we need tickets

  ASo, what do you plan to do today?

  你們今天打算做什麼?

  BThere is a Matisse exhibition at the Museum of Modern Art. Larry and I will go.

  現代藝術博物館現在展出法國畫家馬蒂斯的作品,賴瑞和我想去看看。

  ADid you buy tickets already?

  你們買票了嗎?

  BNo. Do we need tickets?

  還沒,需要門票嗎?

  AWell, probably. Probably you will have to wait in line if you don't have tickets.

  可能要,沒門票的話可能要排很久。

  BOutside or inside?

  在裡面還是外面?

  AOutside, on the sidewalk.

  外面,在人行道上。

  BHmm. It's very cold today.But I brought my jacket. Maybe it will be alright to wait.

  今天好冷。但是我有帶夾克,排一下隊還好。

  AThe MOMA is very popular. There will be a lot of people.

  MOMA 很受歡迎的,會有很多人。

  BMOMA? What's that?

  MOMA 是什麼?

  AOh, sorry.It stands for the Museum of Modern Art. It's an acronym. M O M A — MOMA.

  喔!對不起。是現代藝術博物館的縮寫。

  BI see. Do you have any suggestions for other things we should do?

  原來是這樣。你還有什麼建議嗎?

  AI suggest you go to the Jewish Museum.It's not far from the Guggenheim, near Central Park. It is really very interesting.Also, there is a great museum of medieval European art further up north.It's called the Cloisters.

  我建議你們去猶太博物館。離辜根漢基金會不遠,靠近中央公園,很有意思的。再往北一點,有歐洲中古世紀藝術的博物館。叫做克勞斯特修道院。

  BHow can we get up there?

  要怎麼到那邊呢?

  AYou can take a bus.

  可以搭公車。

  BBut Larry says the neighborhoods in the north are dangerous.

  可是賴瑞說北部鄰近地區很危險