關於最好的電話英語口語

  在經濟全球化的今天,很多行業都對英語口語人才有迫切的需求,流利的英語口語已成為社會和國際交往中的一項重要技能。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!

  一

  1.Hello.

  喂。

  2.Hello.May I speak to Mr.Collins,please?

  我想和柯林斯先生講話好嗎?

  3.You must have the wrong number.There's no Mr.Collins here.

  你一定打錯電話號碼了,這裡沒有柯林斯先生。

  4.Oh,I'm sorry.

  哦,抱歉。

  5.That's all right.

  沒有關係。

  6.Hello.Shen Trading Company.

  喂,沈氏貿易公司。

  7.Hello.May I speak to Mr.Shen please?

  喂,我想和沈先生講話好嗎?

  8.I'm sorry,but Mr.Shen isn't in right now.May I take a message?

  抱歉,這會兒沈先生不在,我可以留個口信嗎?

  9.No,that's all right.I'll call again later.

  不,沒有關係,我待會兒會再打來。

  10.May I have your name,please?

  請問您尊姓大名?

  11.Yes.Warren.

  是有,沃倫。

  12.How do you spell it?

  請問怎樣拼?

  13.W_a_r_r_e_n.

  W—A—R—R—E—N。

  14.Thank you.I'll tell Mr.Shen you called.

  謝謝你,我會告訴沈先生你打過電話。

  15.Thank you.Good_bye.

  謝謝你,再見。

  16.Goodbye.

  再見。

  17.Hello.

  喂。

  18.Hello.Bill?

  喂,比爾?

  19.No.Bill isn't here now.

  不是,現在比爾不在。

  20.When do you expect him back?

  你想他什麼時候會回來?

  21.I'm not sure,but he'll probably be home before seven.Shall I have him call you?

  我不確定,但他可能在7點以前會回家,我讓他打電話給你好嗎?

  22.Yes,thanks.Tell him to call Tian.My number is 409_2345.

  是的,謝謝,告訴他請他打電話給田先生,我的電話號碼是4092345。

  23.OK.I'll tell him.

  好的,我會告訴他的。

  24.Imperial Palace Hotel.

  皇宮飯店。

  25.May I speak to Mr.Brooks,please?

  我想和布魯克斯先生講話好嗎?

  26.Do you know his room number?

  你知道他的房間號碼嗎?

  27.I'm sorry,I don't.

  抱歉,我不知道。

  28.Just a moment,please.I'll give you the front desk.

  請稍等,我幫你轉到前臺。

  29.Front desk.

  前臺。

  30.May I speak to Mr.Brooks,please?

  我想和布魯克斯先生講話好嗎?

  31.Just a moment,please.I'm sorry,but Mr.Brooks checked out yesterday.

  請稍等,抱歉,布魯克斯先生昨天已經退房了。

  32.Did he leave a forwarding address?

  他留下一站地址了嗎?

  33.No.I'm sorry.He didn't.

  沒的,抱歉,他沒留。

  34.All right.Thank you.

  沒有關係,謝謝你。

  35.You're welcome.

  不用謝。

  36.Hello.

  喂。

  37.Hello.Is this the Yang Doll Company?

  喂,這是楊氏玩偶公司嗎?

  38.Yes,it is.

  是的,正是。

  39.Do you have any Hakata dolls?

  你們有哈卡達玩偶嗎?

  40.Yes,we do.We have a large selection.

  是的,我們有,我們貨色很齊全。

  二

  M:May I use your telephone,George?

  喬治,我能用你的電話嗎?

  G:Certaily.Just dial zero first and then the number you want.

  當然,只要先撥“0”再撥你要的號碼。

  M:Thanks.

  謝謝。

  Telephone Trading Company.May I help you?

  總機小姐:太平洋貿易公司,我能效勞嗎?

  M:This is Mr.Tian speaking.Could you connect me with Mr.Brown?

  我是田先生,你能轉給布朗先生嗎?

  T:Certainly,sir.Will you hold the line a moment?

  當然,先生,請稍後好嗎?

  M:Yes,of course.

  是的,當然可以。

  T:Mr.Brown is on the line,sir.

  布朗先生電話已接好了,先生。

  M:Hello.Mr.Brown?

  喂,布朗先生嗎?

  B:Yes,Mr.Tian?I was waiting for your call all morning.

  是的,田先生嗎?我整個上午都在等你的電話。

  M:I'm so sorry,Mr.Brown.I was out at one of our construction sites and couldn't call you.

  抱歉,布朗先生,我外出到我們的一個工地無法打電話給你。

  B:Now,let me see....Could you come to my office at 2 o'clock tomorrow afternoon?I'd like to discuss a few things with you then.

  現在,我看看……你明天下午2點能不能來我辦公室?我想到時和你討論一些事情。

  M:Of course.Mr.Brown.I'll be going out to another construction site tomorrow morning,so I won't be in office until noon.

  當然可以,布朗先生,明天上午我會在另一個工地,所以中午以前我不會在辦公室,

  If by any chance you wish to get in touch with me,could you please leave a message with my secretary?

  如果萬一你想和我聯絡,請留言給我的祕書好嗎?

  B:Yes,I'll do that.At any rate I'll see you here at 2 o'clock tomorrow.

  是的,我會的,不管怎樣明天2點在這裡和你見面。

  A:I'll be there without fail.Goodbye,Mr.Brown.

  我一定到,再見,布朗先生。

  B:Goodbye,Mr.Tian.

  再見,田先生。

  G:All through?

  講完了嗎?

  M:Yes,thanks.

  是的,謝謝。

  G:Say,how about coming home with me for dinner?

  嘿,和我一道回家吃晚飯如何?

  M:But it would be so much trouble for Helen.

  但會給海倫添很多麻煩。

  G:Oh,my wife wouldn't mind.I'll call her and tell her you're coming.

  哦,我太太不會介意的,我打電話給她,告訴她你要來。

  M:Well,if you insist.

  好吧,如果你堅持的話。

  三

  A:Hello.Is this the Tian residence?

  喂,是田公館嗎?

  B:Yes,it is.

  是,是的。

  A:May I speak to Mr.Tian,please?

  請問我能和田先生講話嗎?

  A:Hello.This is Yang speaking.Is this Mr.Carter?

  喂,我姓楊,卡特先生嗎?

  C:Yes,speaking.

  是的,是我。

  B:This is Helen speaking.Is Yang at home?

  我是海倫,楊先生在嗎?

  C:I beg your pardon?Could you speak a little louder?

  你說什麼?你能大聲一點嗎?

  B:Certainly.Is Yang at home?Can you hear me now?

  當然可以,楊先生在嗎?你現在聽清楚了嗎?

  C:Yes.Please hold the line a moment.

  是的,請不要結束通話。

  A:Hello.I'd like to speak to Mr.Baker.

  喂,我要和貝克先生講話。

  B:One moment,please...I'm sorry he is out now.Will you leave a message?

  請稍後……抱歉他現在外出,你要留言嗎?

  A:Yes.Could you ask him to call me back?

  是的,你能告訴他回電話給我嗎?

  B:Yes,May I ask your name?

  是的,請問尊姓大名?

  A:Carter,George Carter.

  卡特,喬治•卡特。

  C:Can I reach him by telephone?

  我能用電話聯絡到他嗎?

  A:Yes,you can.His telephone number is 341_2785.

  是的,可以,他的電話號碼是341—2785。

  B:This is the Far East Trading Company.

  這裡是遠東貿易公司。

  A:Extension 231,please.

  請轉231號分機。

  C:Is this the home of Mrs.Palmer?

  這是帕爾馬女士家嗎?

  B:I'm sorry it isn't.I think you have the wrong number.This is 961_7967.

  抱歉不是,我想你打錯號碼了,這是961—7967。