關於電話英語面試口語

  隨著中國對外交流的日益頻繁,整個社會越來越重視英語的應用。英語口語表達作為英語的最重要的應用形式,已經得到了廣大學生的重視。小編精心收集了,供大家欣賞學習!

  1

  1. Lianfu Company. May I help you?

  這裡是聯富公司,請問找誰?

  2. Hello, this is David Jones.

  你好,這裡是戴維瓊斯百貨公司。

  3. Hello, operator?Get me 5732, please.

  喂,總機嗎?請接5732。

  4. Please put me through to the Personnel Department.

  請給我接通人事部。

  5. Line engaged.

  佔線。

  6. Hold the line, please.

  請等一等。

  7. You are in connection. Please go ahead.

  接通了,請講話。

  8. Personnel Department Mr. Zhang speaking. What can I do for you?

  這裡是人事部,我是張先生,您有什麼事?

  9. Wrong number.

  打錯了。

  10. I'm interested in the job you advertised in yesterday's newspaper.

  我想問一下你們登在昨天報紙上的招聘廣告中的職位。

  11. Is it still vacant?

  這個空缺還有嗎?

  12. Do you still have that vacancy?

  你們還有空缺職位嗎?

  13. I'm asking about your advertisement for a cashier in today's newspaper.

  我想諮詢一下你們在今天的報紙上招聘出納員的廣告。

  14. Hello, I'm calling in answer to your advertisement in yesterday's Yang Cheng Evening News for an English telephone operator.

  你好,我打電話來是想應聘你們昨天在《羊城晚報》登廣告招聘的英語話務員一職。

  15. I'm asking about your advertisement for a shop assistant in today's newspaper.

  我打電話來想應聘你們在今天的報紙上廣告招聘的商場售貨員一職。

  16. Oh, I see. May I have your name, please?

  我明白了,請問你叫什麼名字?

  17. This is Zhiwei Zhao speaking.

  我是趙志偉。

  18. I'm sorry. The job is taken.

  對不起,這職位已有人了。

  19. You should have tried earlier.

  你應該早打電話來。

  20. Yes, but do you have any experience as a shop assistant?

  還有空缺,請問你有做售貨員的經驗嗎?

  21. Can I have your name and phone number?

  可以告訴我你的姓名和電話號碼嗎?

  22. I'll make an appointment for an interview for you.

  我會給你安排一個面試的。

  23. Would you like to come here for an interview?

  你能來面談嗎?

  24. I certainly would.

  當然願意。

  25. Can you come tomorrow morning?

  明天上午你能來面談嗎?

  26. That'll be fine.

  好。

  27. We'll look forward to seeing you then.

  我們期望見到你。

  28. Can you make it Thursday morning?

  週四上午行嗎?

  29. See you then.

  再見。

  30. Do you still have openings for the typist?

  貴公司還有打字員的空缺嗎?

  31. I saw your advertisement in this morning's newspaper for the air hostess.I'd like a job.

  我看到今在早上的報紙上貴公司招聘空中小姐的廣告,我想申請這一職務。

  32. I'd like to come in and apply for the job of the bank clerk. Can you help me?

  我想來申請銀行職員一位,你能幫助我嗎?

  33.Can you give me any information about the job advertised in today's Morning Post?

  你能告訴我一些今天的早報上招聘職位的情況嗎?

  34. Do you still have positions available?

  貴公司還有可申請的職位嗎?

  2

  Q: Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it. 你能在兩分鐘內自我推薦嗎?大膽試試吧!

  A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills. 依我的資格和經驗,我覺得我對所從事的每一個專案都很努力、負責、勤勉。我的分析能力和與人相處的技巧,對貴單位必有價值。

  Q: Give me a summary of your current job description. 對你目前的工作,能否做個概括的說明。

  A: I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support. 我幹了五年的電腦程式設計師。具體地說,我做系統分析,解決問題以及軟體供應方面的支援。

  Q: Why did you leave your last job? 你為什麼離職呢?

  A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it. 我希望能獲得一份更好的工作,如果機會來臨,我會抓住。

  A: I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. I feel there is no

  opportunity for advancement. 我覺得目前的工作,已經達到頂峰,即沒有升遷機會。

  Q: How do you rate yourself as a professional? 你如何評估自己是位專業人員呢?

  A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent. 憑藉我良好的學術背景,我可以勝任自己的工作,而且我認為自己很有競爭力。

  A: With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well. 依我的教學經驗,我相信能與學生相處的很好。

  Q: What contribution did you make to your current previous organization? 你對目前/從前的工作單位有何貢獻?

  A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position. 我已經完成三個新專案,我相信我能將我的經驗用在這份工作上。

  Q: What do you think you are worth to us? 你怎麼認為你對我們有價值呢?

  A: I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future. 我覺得我對貴公司能做些積極性的貢獻。

  Q: What make you think you would be a success in this position? 你如何知道你能勝任這份工作?

  A: My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful. 我在研究所的訓練,加上實習工作,使我適合這份工作。我相信我能成功。

  Q: Are you a multi-tasked individual?Do you work well under stress or pressure? 你是一位可以同時承擔數項工作的人嗎?你能承受工作上的壓力嗎?

  A: Yes, I think so.

  A: The trait is needed in my currentor previous position and I know I can handle it well. 這種特點就是我目前先前工作所需要的,我知道我能應付自如。

  Q: What is your strongest traits? 你個性上最大的特點是什麼?

  A: Helpfulness and caring. 樂於助人和關心他人。

  A: Adaptability and sense of humor. 適應能力和幽默感。

  A: Cheerfulness and friendliness. 樂觀和友愛。

  3

  A: Good afternoon, sir. May I talk to the manager Mr. Liang, please?

  A:您好,先生。我可以找經理樑先生談一 下嗎?

  B: Yes, I am Mr. Liang.

  B:可以,我就是。

  A: Pleased to meet you. I am Dong Rui. I understand you have an opening for your bank.

  A:很高興見到您,我叫董瑞。我得知貴行還有一個空缺。

  B: Yes. Who introduced you to us?

  B:是的,誰介紹你來的?

  A: Mr. Cabell, my father's business partner, Here is a letter of recommendation from him.

  A:是我父親的生意合夥人,卡貝爾先生。 這是他寫的一封推薦信。

  B: OK. Now, would you say something a-bout yourself?

  B:好。那你講講你的情況,好嗎?

  A: OK. I am from Jiangsu and I graduated from the Nanjing No. 1 High School. Now I am a senior in Nanjing University, majoring in Economics, and I am graduating this June.

  A:好的。我是江蘇人,是南京一中畢業的。 現在我是南京大學四年級的學生,攻讀 經濟學專業,6月份就要畢業了。

  B: What are the major courses in your university study?

  B:你都學過什麼專業課程?

  A: Among many others, I have taken Western Economics, International Trade, Marketing and Principles of Accounting. Here is my score book, from which you can learn much more about me.

  A:有很多,包括有西方經濟學、國際貿易、 市場營銷、會計原理等。這是我的成績單,您可以從中瞭解理更多有關我的情況。

  B: Ah, you took 3 courses in computing with 8 credits. Could you say something about it?

  B:啊,你學過三門計算機課程,獲得了 8個 學分。你能談談這方面的情況嗎?

  A: Sure. After 40 hours' learning of how to operate the computer, I can now compile some programs by myself. One of my programs has been used in the grading system in our department.

  A:當然可以。我花了 40個學時學習計算 機操作,現在能夠自編一些計算機程式。 有一個我編的程式已被我係用來彙總成 績。

  B: It seems you are very advanced in computing.

  B:看來你的計算機水平確實很髙。

  A: Thank you.

  A:謝謝。

  B: You know we are new and quite small. What made you determine to join us?

  B:我們銀行是個新開業的小銀行,可為什 麼決定加盟我們銀行?

  A: Just because you are new and small, I may have more opportunities to build myself up. That means you are prospecting and I will be promising.

  A:正因為你們新開業而且規模小,我才有 更多的機會發展自己。也就是說,你們 前景美好,而我也有施展的可能。