買賣東西的英語對話閱讀

  情景對話為學生學英語搭建了平臺,構建了語言環境。這需要我們斟酌怎樣去創設情境。小編精心收集了買賣東西的英語對話,供大家欣賞學習!

  買賣東西的英語對話1

  A:These are new arrivals.

  這些是新上市的。

  B:Let me have a look.

  我看看。

  A:Try them if you like.

  如果你喜歡,可以穿上試試。

  B:I like the fabric, but I don’t like the style.

  我喜歡這種質地的,但不喜歡這種款式。

  A:What about that one over there?

  那邊那個怎麼樣?

  B:They are too bright.

  顏色太豔了。

  買賣東西的英語對話2

  A:Are these stockings made of silk?

  這些長襪是絲的嗎?

  B:Yes, pure silk.

  是純絲的。

  A:What’s the difference between artificial silk and pure silk?

  純絲和人造絲有什麼區別?

  B:The artificial silk stockings are more durable than pure silk stockings, but pure silk stockings are more comfortable to wear.

  人造絲比真絲耐穿,但真絲穿上舒服。

  A:Thank you. I’d like to buy a pair of pure silk stockings.

  謝謝。我買一雙真絲的。

  B:What else do you want?

  你還要什麼嗎?

  A:Please show me the panty-hose over there.

  請給我看看那邊的連褲襪。

  B:These panty-hose are all Hong Kong made. We can guarantee the quality.

  這些連褲襪都是香港產的,我們可以保證質量。

  A:Could you give me a discount if I buy a dozen?

  如果我買一打,你能給我打折嗎?

  B:Sorry, madam. Our price is fixed.

  對不起,夫人。我們這兒是不講價的。

  A:Then I’ll buy two.

  那麼我買兩條。

  買賣東西的英語對話3

  A:Do you have wool socks?

  你們有羊毛短襪嗎?

  B:Yes. We have socks made of various materials. These socks are of imported wool.

  是的。我們有各種質地的襪子。這些襪子是進口羊毛製成的。

  A:Can you guarantee the quality?

  你們能保證質量嗎?

  B:Yes, absolutely.

  絕對保證。

  A:Where are the panty-hose?

  連褲襪在哪兒?

  B:Here. We have black, white and transparent panty-hose here.

  這兒。我們有黑色、白色和透明的連褲襪。

  買賣東西的英語對話4

  A:Good morning, Miss.

  早上好,小姐。

  B:Good morning. Could you tell me where I can find the Clothing Department?

  早上好。請問服裝部在哪兒?

  A:On the left of the elevator of the 3rd floor.

  在3樓電梯的左側。

  B:I’d like to buy a woolen vest for my grandpa.

  我想給我祖父挑件羊毛背心。

  A:I’m sure you can find your favorite there.

  我保證你能挑到令你滿意的。

  B:Thank you very much.

  非常感謝。

  B:It’s my honor.

  願意為你效勞。