在西餐廳的英語對話閱讀

  作為旨在培養學生語言交際能力的高中英語對話課,是整個高中英語教學中一個必不可少的重要組成部分。小編整理了在西餐廳的英語對話,歡迎閱讀!

  在西餐廳的英語對話一

  A:Are you ready to order now, sir?

  先生,您想現在點菜嗎?

  B:Yes.

  是的。

  A:Would you like an appetizer?

  您要點什麼開胃的東西嗎?

  B:Yes. I'd like a crab cocktail.

  對,我要一個鮮蟹杯。

  A:Would you like some soup first?

  吃飯前先來點兒湯怎麼樣?

  B:Very well.

  很好。

  A:What kind of soup would you like?

  您喜歡什麼湯?

  B:I want egg soup.

  我要雞蛋湯。

  A:Have you decided on anything?

  您決定吃點什麼?

  B:I'd like to have some meat.

  我要吃些肉。

  A:How about stewed-fried steamed pork?

  扣肉怎麼樣?

  B:No, thank you.

  不要,謝謝。

  A:Are you interested in today's special?

  對今天的風味菜感興趣嗎?

  B:What is it?

  是什麼?

  A:Twice cooked spicy pork slices.

  回鍋肉。

  B:OK. Let me try it.

  好的。我來嚐嚐。

  A:Anyfhing else?

  還要別的嗎?

  B:No, thank youB

  不用了,謝謝。

  在西餐廳的英語對話二

  A:Two number 3s, please.

  我要兩份3號餐。

  B:All right. What would you like to drink?

  好的,飲料要喝什麼?

  A:Diet Coke.

  健怡可樂。

  B:Regular or large?

  普通杯還是大杯?

  A:Regular, please.

  普通杯。

  B:OK. Anything else?

  好的,還要點些什麼嗎?

  A:No, thanks.

  沒有了。

  B:For here or to go?

  內用還是外帶?

  A:For here.

  內用

  在西餐廳的英語對話三

  A:Are you ready to order now, sir?

  先生,可以點菜了嗎?

  B:Yes, I'll have a steak, please.

  可以,請給我一份牛排。

  A:How would you like the steak, rare, medium, or well-done?

  牛排要幾分熟的?是三分熟、五分熟,還是全熟的?

  B:Rare, please.

  要三分熟。

  A:Would you like something to drink?

  您要喝什麼飲料呢?

  B:Coffee, please.

  咖啡。