關於電腦的英語對話閱讀

  對話教學中創設接近真實的英語教學情境,能夠使學生在學習中產生比較強烈的情感共鳴,增強他們的情感體驗,啟用求知慾和參與教學活動的積極性。小編整理了關於電腦的英語對話,歡迎閱讀!

  關於電腦的英語對話一

  Mary:

  Is there any discount on this laptop?

  這個筆記本還能便宜點兒嗎?

  John:

  It's already very cheap. Let's make it 6000 Yuan. That's as cheap as it can get.

  已經夠便宜的了。這樣吧,六千,不能再便宜了。

  Mary:

  Alright, I'll buy this one. Can I pay using a credit card?

  好吧,我就要這個。能刷卡嗎?

  John:

  Sorry, you can only pay cash. We'll also include a laptop bag and a mouse for you.

  對不起,只能付現金。我們還會送您一個電腦包和滑鼠。

  Mary:

  How long is the warranty good for?

  保修期是多長時間?

  John:

  One year. The maintenance store location and telephone numbers are on the warranty card.

  一年。保修卡上有維修地點和電話。

  關於電腦的英語對話二

  市場之所以稱之為市場,就是有買有買,雙方談得攏自然就有機會合作了。託尼需要採購一些新計算機裝置,肯向其推銷,除了保證產品的質量外,還可根據客戶需求重新設計,並且保證有良好的售後服務系統。請看下面的英語口語對話。

  託尼:

  I understand your company is in need of some new computer equipment?

  我獲悉你們公司需要一些新計算機裝置.

  肯:

  Yes, we're doing an overhaul of the office and all its equipment.

  是的.我們正在進行辦公室和全部裝置的檢修.

  託尼:

  Well I might be able to help you there; the company I represent is a major provider of a wide range of quality computer equipment.

  嗯.這方面也許我可以幫忙, 我任職的公司是一個多種高質量計算機裝置的主要供應商.

  肯:

  Oh yeah? There are a 500 other computer companies out there, what makes your products so special?

  是嗎?市面上有500家其他的計算機公司.你們的產品有何特別之處?

  託尼:

  Because not only do we custom build the equipment to your requirements but our computers and after-sales service is first class.

  我們不僅可以按照你們的要求來生產裝置.而且我們的電腦和售後服 務都是一流的.

  肯:

  Really? You can custom build to our needs?

  真的嗎?你們能按我們的需要生產嗎?

  託尼:

  Certainly. We have our own computer specialists and engineers that can not only build your required systems, but also install all the necessary software and networks.

  當然. 我們有自己的電腦專家和工程師.所以我們不僅可以生產你們所需要的系統.而且還能安裝全部的必要軟體和網路.

  肯:

  That sounds great. I haven't heard that offered before.

  聽起來還不錯.這我以前從未聽說過.

  託尼:

  I assure you ma'am, you won't find better. Can I give you a few brochures that will further explain what we can offer?

  女士.我向您保證.你找不到比我們更好的.你願意看一些小冊子嗎?裡面有我們提供的服務的更詳細的介紹?

  肯:

  Sure.

  當然.

  關於電腦的英語對話三

  A: Hey,Bill. Can you tell what's wrong with my computer?

  嘿,比爾。你看看我的電腦出了什麼問題嗎?

  I can't move the mouse ,I can't use the keyboard. Nothing is working right.

  滑鼠不動了,鍵盤也沒辦法打。什麼都不對勁。

  B:Hmmm It like your hard drive crashed.

  嗯……看來好象是宕機了。

  A: That sounds bad.

  聽起來很糟糕。

  B: Well, if you didn't save your work,you might lose the most recent changes you've made .but it shouldn't be too bad.

  嗯,如果你沒有存檔,最近做的更改恐怕就會不見了,不過應該不會太糟。

  You just need to reboot your computer.

  你只要重開機就好了。