校園英語情景對話

  校園中從來不乏問候,那麼大家知道用英語怎麼問候對方麼?大家都能學好第二門語言的話,一定會非常高興。下面就由小編為大家帶來幾則校園的英語對話,希望大家能有所收穫。

  第一則問候

  大學校園裡的普通寒暄和問候,大學校園會有公共課,會認識一些其它系的朋友,平時偶爾遇到時用英語寒暄和問候。

   afternoon , Dale!

  下午好,戴爾

  Dale:Hi, Alice! How are you

  嗨,艾里斯!你好身體嗎?

   fine, thanks. And you?

  我很好,謝謝.你呢?

   fine too!

  我也很好

   you later.

  那待會見

  

  好的,再見

  第二則放學之後

  A:Hi, Jenny. Are you going to school now?

  嗨,珍妮,你現在要去上學嗎?

  B:Yup. I have English at 9 in the morning.

  是啊!我早上9點有英文課。

  A:Got any plans after the class?

  下課後有事嗎?

  B:Not really. What about you?

  沒有,你呢?

  A:We will have our midterm exams next month. I plan to look for some important books and study at the library. Do you want to join me?

  我們下個月期中考。我想在圖書館讀書並找一些書。你要一起來嗎。

  B:Sure. I need to return some books. They are due today. Besides, I can also read some weekly publications, magazines and newspapers.

  好啊!我也要還書。我的書今天到期。還有,我想讀一些週刊、雜誌和報紙。

  A:Great. We can go to the swimming pool in the gymnasium after that.

  太好了。我們之後可以去體育館裡的游泳池。

  B:That sounds like a good idea. We can chill out a litle in such a hot summer. Are you good at swimming?

  聽起來很不錯。我們可以在炎炎夏日中消暑一下。你擅長游泳嗎。

  A:Well, that's a good quesion. I haven't swum for almost two years. I think I need more practice.

  嗯。這是個好問題,我已經兩年沒游泳了,我想我要多練習。

  B:Oh, it's almost 9. I need to hurry. I am running late now. See you after class in front of the library then. Bye!

  喔,快9點了。我要趕快,我快遲到了。那麼下課後圖書館前見。再見!

  A:See you then.

  到時候見。

  第三則新學校

  A:Nathan said he didn't have any fun at his new school this week. Do you know why?

  內森說他這個星期在新學校過得很無聊,你知道為什麼嗎?

  B:I think he hasn't made any new friends yet. He's just a little lonely.

  我想是因為他還沒交到新朋友的關係,他只是有點寂寞。

  A:He really misses his friends from our old neighborhood.

  他真的很想以前住的地方的朋友。

  B:Without a doubt. Maybe if he knew he doesn't have to give up any of his old friends to make new ones, it will be easier for him.

  那還用說,要是他知道交新朋友不等於叫他放棄老朋友,可能對他會容易些。

  A:How do you propose to help him understand that?

  你打算怎麼讓他了解這點?

  B:Well, we can help him keep in touch with his old friends.

  嗯,我們可以幫他和以前的朋友保持聯絡。

  A:I guess we could go visit once in a while too.

  我想我們也可以偶爾回去拜訪老鄰居。

  B:Yeah. There's a lot we can do to help him through this transition.

  沒錯,我們可以做很多事,來幫他度過這段過渡期。