兩人英語小對話帶翻譯

  英語對話教學生活化要求教師靈活使用教材中的內容,拓展教材範圍,課堂上要模擬生活情景,給學生創造實踐語言對話的機會,且對話設計要融入學生真實的生活。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!

  一

  John:

  Don't you have a guidebook? Could you lend it to me?

  我記得你有一本旅遊指南的書來著,能借我看看嗎?

  Ellen:

  Oh, I lent it to someone else and he hasn't returned it yet. Are you planning on going somewhere?

  唉呀,我借給別人了,他還沒還呢。你要出去玩兒嗎?

  John:

  My parents will come to see me and do some sightseeing. I'm wondering where I should take them.

  我爸媽要來看我,順便也旅遊。我正考慮帶他們去哪兒玩兒呢。

  Ellen:

  There's a lot of information about this online. You can check it out. Where would you like to go, around here or somewhere further?

  網上有很多這樣的資訊,你去查檢視。是想在附近玩兒還是想去遠點兒的地方啊?

  John:

  Definitely some scenic spots in Beijing, and we may also want to visit some other cities.

  北京有幾個景點肯定是要去的,別的地方也想去看看。

  Ellen:

  Yeah. It's not easy for them to come all the way here, so you should take them to visit more places.

  也是,好不容易來一趟,當然要多去幾個地方了。

  二

  Carter:

  Susan, good evening. Why are you so dressed up?

  蘇珊,晚上好。你怎麼打扮成這樣?

  Susan:

  I am on my way out to a New Year’s banquet. How do I look? Is my make-up OK?

  我要去參加一個新年宴會。我看上去怎麼樣?我的妝可以嗎?

  Carter:

  You look great. Your make-up is perfect.

  你看上漂亮極了。你的妝也是無可挑剔的。

  Susan:

  Do you think I should wear a different dress?

  你覺得我要換件禮服嗎?

  Carter:

  No, the one you have on looks fabulous, especially with your hair like that.

  不用,你穿這件衣服非常漂亮,尤其是配著你的髮型。

  Susan:

  Thanks for saying. Do you have any ideas which necklace I should wear?

  謝謝你這麼說。你覺得我應該戴哪條項鍊呢?

  Carter:

  With that dress I’d say your white diamond necklace would look perfect.

  配這件衣服,你的白色鑽石項鍊非常合適。

  Susan:

  Thanks for helping out?. Now that I’m ready, what are you doing tonight?

  謝謝你的幫忙。我已經準備好了,你今天晚上幹什麼?

  Carter:

  Not much, just a house party with some friends.

  沒什麼。只是在家裡和朋友們聚一聚。

  Susan:

  Sounds fun. Anyone I know?

  聽起來很有趣。有我認識的人嗎?

  Carter:

  Yeah, most of the people are from our office.

  有,大多數人是我的同事。

  Susan:

  Sounds Like I'm missing out on a good time. Oh, well, there is always next year.

  聽起來我要錯過一段開心的時刻了。算了,還有明年呢。

  Carter:

  I’m sure you’ll have fun no matter where you go. Remember to take your bag.

  我保證無論你去哪裡都會玩得很開心的。記得帶上你的包。

  三

  John:

  When are you leaving for your trip?

  你什麼時候去旅遊啊?

  Ellen:

  Tomorrow evening.

  明天晚上。

  John:

  Have you packed?

  行李收拾好了嗎?

  Ellen:

  I am packing now. What clothes should I take?

  正收拾呢。你說我帶些什麼衣服好呢?

  John:

  It's colder in Xi'an than in Beijing but southern China is hotter. You'd better take both heavy and light clothes.

  西安比北京冷點兒,可南方很熱。厚的和薄的都帶上幾件吧。

  Ellen:

  Do I need to take an umbrella?

  還用帶傘嗎?

  John:

  You'd better take one just in case. It won't take up much room anyway.

  帶著點兒吧,反正也不佔地兒。

  Ellen:

  Yeah, I'll take one. I also take some medicine for carsickness, colds and diarrhea. What else?

  對,帶上。我還帶了點兒暈車藥、感冒藥、拉肚子的藥。還需要帶什麼?

  John:

  Band-aids. You'll need them if you get injured.

  創可貼啊。磕著碰著的話用得到。

  Ellen:

  Yeah, thank you for reminding me.

  對,多虧你提醒我。