關於日常英語對話閱讀

  初中英語的學習不僅是要培養學生說的能力,更要在聽、說、讀、寫幾大領域上全面發展,這樣學生對英語的學習才會產生濃厚的興趣。小編精心收集了關於日常英語對話,供大家欣賞學習!

  關於日常英語對話篇1

  brush sb.off 拒絕往來

  A:Jim always invites me to have dinner recently.

  A:吉姆最近老邀請我共進晚餐。

  B:Do you like him?

  B:你喜歡他嗎?

  A:Why do you ask me this question?

  A:你為什麼問我這個問題?

  B:I think he must fall in love with you.

  B:我想他肯定愛上了你。

  A:Really? That's too bad. It seems that I'd better brush him off.

  A:真的嗎?太糟了,看來我最好拒絕與他往來。

  關於日常英語對話篇2

  break the ice 打破僵局

  A:How was the party?

  A:聚會怎麼樣?

  B:It couldn't get off the ground at the beginning. Everyone lowered their heads, without uttering a word.

  B:一開始氣氛活躍不起來,每個人都低著頭,一言不發。

  A:Then who broke the ice?

  A:那麼是誰打破了僵局?

  B:It was Johnny who told a joke and made us burst out laughing.

  B:是約翰尼講了個笑話,才逗得大家都笑了起來。

  關於日常英語對話篇3

  break one's heart 傷透某人的心

  A:You look so sad! What happened?

  A:你看起來很傷心!怎麼了?

  B:I broke up with my girl friend yesterday.

  B:昨天和我女朋友分手了。

  A:Did you? I had the same experience. It almost broke my heart.

  A:是嗎?我也有過相同的經歷,那時我傷心透了。

  B:But luckily you're all right now.

  B:可現在你已經好了。

  關於日常英語對話篇4

  bone of contention 爭端

  A:Why do the two brothers grow cold and often quarrel with each other?

  A:那對兄弟怎麼冷淡起來的?還總吵架?

  B:Money is the matter.

  B:錢的問題。

  A:Why?

  A:為什麼呀?

  B:Because of the division of their father's property, it's their bone of contention.

  B:還不是因為他們父親財產分配的事兒而起的爭端。

  A:So there're no brothers when they come to money.

  A:一提到錢,親兄弟也不親了。

  關於日常英語對話篇5

  blow one's cool 沉不住氣

  A:I think I have experienced the most difficult period.

  A:我覺得我度過了最艱難的一段時間。

  B:Why do you think so?

  B:為什麼這麼想?

  A:Last week I lost my job and my girlfriend left me. No one helped me. But I didn't blow my cool. And now as you can see. I have got a new job and a good pay.

  A:上個星期我失業了,我的女朋友離開了我,沒有人幫我,但我沒有失去自制力,現在你看,我找到了一份新工作,而且薪水不錯。

  B:Everything is fine now. Congratulations!

  B:一切都好轉了,祝賀你!