關於日常英語對話範文

  教師在英語教學中採用情景對話的教學方式,可以幫助學生更好地瞭解自身生活,對他們今後的發展有積極的推動作用。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!

  一

  bend over backward 竭盡全力地去做

  A:Do you know Mark?

  A:你認識馬克嗎?

  B:Yeah! He is a nice guy. He is very helpful and always bends over backward to help those who are in need of help.

  B:認識,他是好樣兒的,他總是樂於幫助那些需要幫勸的人。

  A:Can you introduce him to me?

  A:你能介紹我認識他嗎?

  B:Sure.

  B:當然可以。

  二

  behind closed door 私下

  A:Someone has told me behind closed door that he's very hot-tempered.

  A:有人私下對我說他脾氣很暴躁。

  B:I'm aftaid what you were told is not quite right,If you could meet him in person, and you'll know he's very agreeable and capable.

  B:恐怕這個傳聞不太正確,要是能親自見見他,你就會知道他不僅平易近人,而且很有能力。

  A:Really? I hope to meet him soon.

  A:是嗎?我希望能早點見到他。

  三

  A:But most girls won't refuse men's affections.

  A:不過沒有幾個女孩子能拒絕異性的追求。

  B:Sue has no time for them. She is beaten down to the ankles with her business and is not in the mood for dating anyone.

  B:蘇可沒時間理他們,生意已經把她累得精疲力竭了,再說她也沒那個心情。

  A:But someone is trying to date her. And he may be able to buy her affections by offering to help her business.

  A:但還是有人想約她,也許會用在生意上幫她來做誘餌呢!

  B:She is not wet behind the ears. She can see through most men.

  B:她又不傻,還看不透他們嘛。

  篇四

  A:I've talked a lot about your restaurant business and your friends with my friends. One of my friends seems to be on good terms with Sue.

  A:我跟我的朋友們談了許多關於你的飯店和你朋友的事,我的一個朋友看起來跟蘇處得不錯。

  B:Is he beating Mark's time?

  B:他不是想勾搭馬克的女朋友吧。

  A:She's indeed well. But she wouldn't give anyone a tumble. you yet.

  A:嗯,她確實不錯,不過你放心,她不會理睬任何人的。

  篇五

  A:I've never heard you mention this friend. Are you on very good terms with him or her?

  A:我從沒聽你提過這個朋友,你和他或她關係好嗎?

  B:We have been on good terms. She's a very nice girl. But she got in Dutch with her boss. I don't have the heart to see her pounding the pavements.

  B:我們關係很好,她是一個非常好的女孩,但她總是跟她的老闆過不去,我不忍心看她自毀前程。

  A:You must be struck on her. or you wouldn't use your elbow grease.

  A:你一定迷戀著她,否則不會這麼費力。

  B:Well, we hit it off with each other. Nothing more, and nothing less.

  B:我們相處得很好,僅此而已。