英語簡歷中不應該出現哪些資訊

  寫求職信的目的在於獲得職位,一封求職信無論如何文辭並茂,令人心動,公司HR主管不見到應聘者本人是不會給予工作機會的。因此,求職信的實際目的在於獲得面談的機會。下面談談簡歷中應該刪除的資訊。

  1. Irrelevant temporary job positions

  1. 與應聘職位不相關的兼職經歷;

  2. Your religion; unless applying for a job at a religious institution

  2. 信仰,除非你應聘關宗教職位;

  3. Political affiliations

  3. 政治面貌;

  4. Information about your family members

  4. 家庭成員資訊;

  5. Lies about your job experience or educational background

  5. 對自身工作經歷和教育背景造假;

  6. Health problems

  6. 健康問題;

  7. Marital status

  7. 婚姻狀況;

  即使HR問,如果是外企你也有權利不回答,因為有些公司會因為女性需要結婚休產假等問題,在性別上擇優考慮男性,而這是對女性非常不公平的,如果是文化較開放的放棄,我們可以回到:It is a private question, and I do not see it has anything to do with my capability. As a result, could I not answer it.

  8. What you hated about your last job

  8. 討厭前一份工作的原因;儘量不要在面試時抱怨,要positive的去討論問題,換位思考如果你是用人單位你也不願意要一個整天抱怨,或者說前一個工作不好的人。

  9. What you hated about your last boss or co-workers

  9. 討厭前任老闆或同事的原因;永遠不要說自己的同事不好。

  10. Your photograph

  10. 個人照片;

  11. Salary history

  11. 工薪歷史;

  12. Age for age, marital status and family status you need to be culturally aware. In the US it is not the custom to include these details. In the UK date of birth is optional and marital status no longer required. Other countries will have different requirements

  12. 年齡美國不要求你自報年齡、婚姻狀況和家庭情況,英國出生年月可加可不加,婚姻狀況則不需要,不同國家有不同要求,這類的文化差異必須事先了解清楚。

  13. Things you could leave off, if your CV is becoming too long

  13. 如果你的簡歷太長,這些東西也可以去掉:

  Interests and hobbies; anything relevant could be included elsewhere or put in your covering letter.

  興趣愛好;相關的這些資訊可以在其他方面體現,或寫在求職信內。

  Superfluous information; driving licence or school grades.

  多餘的資訊,例如駕駛證和學校等級。

  References there is no need to provide references until a job offer has been made. You can state references are available on request or on receipt of a job offer

  推薦信和證明除非已經進入第二輪面試,要求附帶時候才加上去