關於收集郵票英語對話

  郵票***Postage stamp***是郵政機關發行,供寄遞郵件貼用的郵資憑證。小編精心收集了,供大家欣賞學習!

  1

  A: What can I do for you?

  A:有什麼需要幫忙的嗎?

  B: Do you sell stamps?

  B:這裡賣郵票嗎?

  A: What kind of stamps do you want?

  A:你需要哪種郵票?

  B: Please give me 5 stamps.Can I book stamps here?

  B:我要買5張郵票。請間這裡可以預定郵票嗎?

  A: Do you book year stamps?

  A:你是要預定年票嗎?

  B: Yeah.

  B:對。

  A: Of course.But you should come in November.

  A:可以的。但是你要11月份過來辦理。

  B: November?Two months later!What documents need I take?

  B: 11月份?還有兩個月呢!要帶什麼證件嗎?

  A:ID card only.

  A:帶身份證就可以了。

  B: How much?

  B:多少錢?

  A: You should pre-pay 200 yuan.

  A:要預交200元。

  B: Thank you very much.

  B:謝謝。

  2

  Morning, Mary. I haven't seen you in a long time. What's up?

  早,瑪麗。好久不見了,最近忙什麼呢?

  Oh, I took up a new hobby.

  哦,我有個新愛好.

  So you don't travel a lot now?

  那你最近不怎麼出門旅行了?

  No, Frank. I'm much more interestcd in collecting stamps now.

  不怎麼去了,弗蘭克。我現在對集郵很感興趣.

  It's certainly a popular hobby. I know a lot of people love stamps.

  集郵是很多人的愛好,我有很多朋友都喜歡集郵.

  It certainly is. It's so much fun.

  是的,集郵很有意思.

  I believe collecting stamps has something similar to traveling right?

  我覺得集郵和旅行有相似之處,對嗎?

  Absolutely. Through all kinds of stamps I am able to learn about the world.

  沒錯!我可以通過各種各樣的郵票瞭解世界.

  Well, every stamp has a story to tell.

  嗯,方寸之間自有大世界

  You're right. And I also meet many new friends while collecting stamps.

  對,而且我集郵時認識了很多新朋友。

  Good.

  真好。

  Sometimes we even spend hours discussing our collcctions.

  有時候我們會花上幾個小時談論我們的郵票.

  There's a lot to share when you have a common interest.

  共同的興趣愛好總是讓人有很多值得分享的東西。

  Yes, it's really amazing. I got to go now. I'm meeting with some other collectors.

  是啊,真的很神奇。我得走了.我約了幾個朋友換郵票.

  Ok, good luck. See you

  好的,祝你好運,再見.

  See you, Frank.

  再見,弗蘭克。

  3

  Clerk: Good afternoon, can I help you?

  Steven: Good afternoon. I need some stamps and envelopes.

  Clerk: How many and what kind?

  Steven: A dozen 30-cent stamps and 6 envelopes.

  Clerk: Anything else?

  Steven: That's all. How much altogether?

  Clerk: $16. 50.

  Steven: Thank you very much.

  Clerk: You are welcome.

  職員:下午好,能為您效勞嗎?

  史蒂文:下午好,我需要些郵票和信封。

  職員:買幾個?什麼樣的?

  史蒂文:30美分一張的郵票買一打,6個信封。

  職員:還要別的什麼嗎?

  史蒂文:就這些,一共多少錢?

  職員:一共16美元50美分。

  史蒂文:謝謝。

  職員:不客氣。