外貿英語口語對話3篇

  小編為大家整理了,一起來學習吧!

  一、產品質量的保證

  約翰:

  I can promise you that, if you buy our product, you will be getting quality.

  我可以向你保證.如果你買了我們的產品.你會得到好品質.

  薩姆:

  I've looked at your units, and I am very happy with them. Your goods are all far above standard quality.

  我看過你們的單件.我很滿意.你們的商品質量高過標準質量.

  約翰:

  We spend a lot of money to make sure that our quality is much better. We don't sacrifice quality for quick profits.

  我們投入了大量的資金來確保質量一流.我們不會為了即期利潤而有損質量.

  薩姆:

  Well, we're really interested in placing an order under negotiation. We can start the negotiations as soon as you want.

  是的.我方真的很願意談判後就訂貨.你們想談判的話我們隨時都可以.

  約翰:

  That's great. I'm glad we'll be able to do business together. I'll have some quotes ready for you by tomorrow morning.

  那最好不過了.我很高興我們能在一起做生意.到明天早晨我方將為您準備好一些報價單.

  薩姆:

  Fine. Also, would you mind if I asked to see a surveyor's report of your products? I may have a few more questions about your quality analysis.

  很好.還有.您不介意我要求看一下你方產品的檢查報告吧.對你們的質量分析我可能還有一些問題.

  二、跟客戶介紹產品

  卡爾先生:

  This is the model I was interested in.

  這就是我所感興趣的那種樣式.

  羅伯特先生:

  I should be very happy to give you any further information you need on it.

  我很樂意提供您所需要的關於它的進一步的資訊.

  卡爾先生:

  Yes.What are the specifications?

  好的.都有哪些規格呢?

  羅伯特先生:

  If I may refer you to the brochure you'll find all the specifications there.

  如果您看一下這個手冊.就會找到所有的規格.

  卡爾先生:

  Ah, yes. Now what about service life?

  哦.好的.關於使用壽命呢?

  羅伯特先生:

  Our tests indicate that this model has a service life of at least four years.

  我們的實驗表明這種樣式至少可以使用4年.

  卡爾先生:

  Is that an average figure for this type of equipment?

  那是這種樣式的平均水平嗎?

  羅伯特先生:

  Oh no. far from it.That's about one year longer than any other make in its price range.

  哦.不是的.相差還很遠.這種比在它的價格範圍之內的任何其他樣式都要高出1年左右.

  卡爾先生:

  Now what happens if something goes wrong when we're using it?

  如果這種裝置在我們使用的時候發生故障.該怎麼辦呢?

  羅伯特先生:

  If that were to happen.please contact our nearest agent and he`ll send someone round immediately.

  一旦發生那樣的情況.同我們最近的辦事處聯絡.他會馬上派人過去的.

  三、產品出口包裝

  卡爾:

  These are the various kinds of packing for pliers. Normally, we have three types of packing: skin packing, hanging packing, and blister packing.

  這些是鉗子的各種包裝.通常有三種:薄膜包裝.掛式包裝.罩板包裝.

  瑞秋:

  Oh, the packing looks very nice.

  這些包裝很好看.

  卡爾:

  The skin packing is the most advanced packing for this product in the world market. It catches the eyes and can help push sales.

  薄膜包裝是世界市場上這種產品的最新包裝.它惹人注目.能幫助促銷.

  瑞秋:

  Good, what about the export packing?

  很好.那麼出口包裝如何?

  卡爾:

  Well, they are packed in boxes of two dozens each, 100 boxes to a wooden case.

  每兩打裝一盒.一百盒裝一木箱.

  瑞秋:

  Is the wooden case strong enough for transportation? You see, 100 boxes of pliers are very heavy. It's about 2,400 kilograms.

  木箱是否很堅固適應運輸需要?一百盒鉗子很重.大約有二千四百公斤.

  卡爾:

  You can rest assured of that. So far, no customers have complained about our outer packing.

  這點你儘可放心.目前.還沒有客戶抱怨我們的外包裝有問題.

  瑞秋:

  I'm glad to hear that. By the way, do you accept neutral packing?

  這樣太好了.順便問一下.你們接受中性包裝嗎?

  卡爾:

  Yes, we can pack the goods according to your instructions.

  接受.我們可以根據你方的指示說明進行包裝.

  瑞秋:

  Very good. Ok, Carl, I'm now totally satisfied with your packing. You can execute our first order now, and I will open the L/C immediately after I return to Taipei.

  好的.卡爾.就這樣吧.我很滿意你們的包裝.現在你可以生產我們的第一批訂貨了.我回到臺北後就立即開立信用證.

  卡爾:

  All right. We'll make the shipment as soon as your L/C is on hand.

  那好.一收到你方信用證.我們即安排裝運.